looking for 1 or 2 females for idea.

Started by wildstar, September 25, 2009, 11:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

I had this idea in my head since coming here.

there was once a son of a minor noble who had not much experiance with girls. his father was concerned that his son would be disfunctional if he didn't know what to do with a woman. the son's father was a provider of sorts of women of different races throughout the land in secret. whever it was human,elf,furry,dragon. though no one call him a slaver. these ladies were servents that pleased their master whatever way they wanted.

I wish to have this in a manor like setting with me playing the Father and the Son. anyone that wants to play if they want to play one or two females. they can be whatever you wish to play. 

Spunky

wildstar

I'd be honored for you to join Spunky? any ideas on what you going to play as? *blushes*

post the Bio's here on this thread.

Spunky

Quote from: wildstar on September 25, 2009, 12:07:06 PM
I'd be honored for you to join Spunky? any ideas on what you going to play as? *blushes*

post the Bio's here on this thread.

Give me some time to formulate it in my head. I'm thinking one female, two if you need me to. Would this be a group or just two preferred?

wildstar

it can be either. the thought of a threesome had popped in my mind. :) I could post it in the group area too but one on one is easier for now.

Spunky

Quote from: wildstar on September 25, 2009, 01:05:38 PM
it can be either. the thought of a threesome had popped in my mind. :) I could post it in the group area too but one on one is easier for now.

We'll set it up wherever you like. Assume they will end up in a threesome and I can do both females. I have one bio outlined, should have the other sometime later. Tell me if there is something I've left out you want to know.

Bio for Mahina:

Full name: Mahina - she was stripped of her surname when sold
Species/Gender: Human female
Sexuality: Prefers males, will swing if her master says to
Nationality: Island native (Polynesian)
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Build: Slender (38-26-36)
Hair: Black, straight, hangs loose to the small of her back
Eyes: Brown
Skin tone: Light cocoa
Piercings: If the owner chooses them, she has them.
Style of clothing: Homespun loose cotton gowns
Personality: Shy and submissive
Dislikes: Beatings and thunderstorms
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite food: Coconut
Favorite drink: Sparkling water because it tickles her nose
Hobbies: Weaves cloth, uses that to make her loose gowns
Talents/skills: weaving, excellent with her hands and learns any hands on task quickly if taught, memorizes sensitive spots on first encounter with a new person
Combat: She is peaceful and will defend herself only; she has never used or held a weapon
Relationships: Her family sold her as an infant because they wanted only sons, she never knew them; she has no friends since the women are trafficked and not around long enough for her to get close to them
Pets: a blue jay that comes to her window near dusk, she feeds him nuts, has not named him

wildstar

this looks good. you can play both if you want. but so you know the son won't be a master. he doesn't know he is a slaver of sorts. I want this to be light bondage, consentual, with the girl leading a bit but helping the boy with his confidence. you can have one of the girls be the head of the group in experiance. also when I mean helping him it means a bit of experimentation.

Spunky

That's cool...we can say the father has access to these women, but that they live somewhere else?

And we can make the other woman the experienced one...a professional.

wildstar

sounds good. can she be of another race? say dark elf or a furry?

Spunky

Quote from: wildstar on September 25, 2009, 02:21:35 PM
sounds good. can she be of another race? say dark elf or a furry?

I was thinking feline with a mink-like pelt...still mulling it in my brain.

wildstar

oh nice. I love felines. :) that sounds like a plan

Spunky

Good. Give me until later or in the morning. My brain is a little fried at the moment.

wildstar

ok I will be on hopefully tomorrow after 4pm. I work saturday's in the morning til 3:30pm. I hope that can give you enough time to make a lovely sexy feline. :) 

Spunky

Quote from: wildstar on September 25, 2009, 05:23:14 PM
ok I will be on hopefully tomorrow after 4pm. I work saturday's in the morning til 3:30pm. I hope that can give you enough time to make a lovely sexy feline. :)

Should be plenty. I have guests arriving in the morning. So, I'll be working her up on the commute home. Sleep well if I don't see you later.

wildstar

you can if you wish. but ask spunky if it's ok. you have an idea for a girl?

wildstar

what is your idea? if Spunky agree's we would be honored if you'd like to join in.

Spunky

I would be thrilled to have a third. I found a feline female online that we can use now or you could use another time.

http://catsinian.tripod.com/Feline_pinup.jpg

wildstar

oh nice pic the feline girl I would so love to have used now. :) this idea is getting more interesting.  ;D please Queen join us. we can still do the threesome or extend it to whatever you ladies like to go with this?

Spunky

I suggest that I go with the slave girl and leave the feline for Queen? I haven't worked up a bio for her yet, only found the picture.

wildstar

if Queen wants to play feline that would be ok with me. what you say Queen?

wildstar

cool let's do it then. *chuckles and hugs Spunky and Queen*