Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I came back.. but I should know better.. ::)

hey I saw a pancakey.. will you post?

Insanityenviesme

Guess he cant.. Would you take me instead?

Can Kissy come gimme a kiss?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Of course. What kind of kiss are you in the mood for today?

Maybe you'll come back and tell me?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Oh, the kind that heats me up from my core..

if its not too much to ask, can I have em right now, Kissy?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

*Jokes teasingly*

Sorry, I'm all out of those. Waiting for a refill.

Know where I can get one, Insanity?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, forgotten your way back already, have you, dear, sweet, innocent Kissy :p

Get back here, you cheeky lil Angel :p
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I've traded in my wings.
Someone told me if I wanted to be an angel, I had to act like one. Sometimes that's just no fun.

I'm sure of all people, you understand.

Insanityenviesme

-laughs- Welcome to the dark side, love!

Come back again and I'll properly initiate you ;)
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Here I am. Right on time.
Curious as to what exactly initiation entails.

Fill me in?

Insanityenviesme

Oh.. a little of BEEEEEEP and a little of BEEEEEEEEEP...
:)

Isnt censoring just the worst? Dont you think so, Kissy?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Well, since censors are being used here..*Grins* Just show me.

Won't you, Insanity?

Insanityenviesme

Ah.. you were never meant to be an angel, Kissy.. You are far too tempting :p

and you like that, dont you, sexy kissy?
-smirks-
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I've had my doubts. Falling into temptation is far more satisfying anyway.
So, Yes. I do like it. Very much.

But, I'm sure you do as well.
*Winks*

Insanityenviesme

Into temptation, perhaps... into you, so much more..

Shall I fall, Kissy?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Are you sure you can trust a fallen angel, Insanity?
*Smiles deviously*

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Debonair depravity cannot be hurt, Angel..

But you are quite welcome to try again, Kissy :)
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Oh, it's always the ones that don't except much that fall the hardest.

Don't you underestimate me, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

And you don't forget...

I can handle your wrath as much as you can handle mine, my delightfully depraved Angel..
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

One day we'll have to see if that's true.

Do you agree, Insanity?

Kendra

I'm sure he agrees but just not here to do so ;)

Sybl perhaps?

LateNightKiss

Nope. Haven't seen her around this thread today.

I'm guessing Kendra's coming back?

Belle33

Not this time..

Maybe the mouthwatering Kendra will be next.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Not this time.

Mordred are you sneaking about?  ::)

elone

Just popped in for a minute

+85    Crap, wrong place, who has the key for that thread anyway?

Sybl will post next.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

lol - nope..

Maybe Sybl's up next.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP