The Lady For A Knight: Tales of Intrigue. (1 on 1 desired)

Started by KetsuekiOokami, June 30, 2012, 01:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KetsuekiOokami

My name is Ketsueki Ookami. Being that my name is quite a mouthful, you may address me as "Kets" or even as "the Darkblood". I, being newly accepted, am looking for one-on-one roleplaying, as I don't feel that I am skilled enough to keep up with group rp as of yet. In 1 on 1, I can assure you that I have had years of experience and I know what I am doing. It would be a damned shame if I didn't, considering I write for a living. In any case, I am always available and open to new, exciting ideas. Re-reading this, I sound like I am from the military and I can also assure you that that, my friends, is most assuredly not the case. I have been watching military shows and animes to learn lingo and information for a character of mine for rp. Oh, I also have many characters to select from and you may tell me which you like the most, if it suits you.I don't really like to plan out plots on a page. I believ that rp should be spontaneous and able to flow with what the two people desire. I think the rp partners should get together and think up a plot that both will find fun. If you have any you would like to share, just let me know! I can put the link here for you to see the characters and I am about to add a few new ones to encompass my growing interests. I hope I get a reply!
Sincerely, Kets <3
www.wix.com/carlee-quincey/knightlands
<3,2,1 FADED MOON*^* FADED SOON 1.2.3.>
(www.wix.com/ketsuekiookami/thoselovelyladies)
Ons&Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144618.0

KetsuekiOokami

Hello! I just thought that I should put a starter so you guys can see what I'm bringing to the table.
~The city, normally so alive, vibrant and thrumming with a million twinkling lights, the shouts of the people, and the honks of impatient vehicles, lay eerily still and silent. The streets were deserted, a few littered papers flutter like dying moths with the wind's touch down the street as if being stalked by some unknown foe. The moon above, swollen and pregnant with the birth of a new day, leers down upon the quiet city, shining so brightly as to compare herself to the sun. On the rooftop of a large Catholic church crouched a young woman with a tune fresh upon her rubied lips. Her skin was ivory satin, glistening with preternatural heat in the night, her eyes flashing in the reflected moonlight like those of an animal. Her hair shown a brilliant crimson, glorious to behold. Her song twists itself around her slim body, sheathed in tight black cloth, around the broadsword at her back that hums along in eager apprehension. A slaughter is ahead. The song winds throughout the darkened streets like a siren's call, beckoning for the hopeless to show their ravenous faces and their sightless eyes to the goddess of Wrath. Her smile is a glittering smirk of manic glee and the song ends. The brood of Wrath, the children of the Furious Night emerge as howls ring out achingly in the dead night. (I hope this is satisfactory)~
Ons&Offs

KetsuekiOokami

Okay, so I have a most marvelous rp idea that a friend of mine (will not say whooo) and I put together. Since I notice most people have titles for their ideas, mine shall as well!

A Stalker's Desire

In this idea, I would use my character, a perfectly human young lady, named Anais De La Rosa. Anais works at a bar called Mo's Cafe which is, ironically, a bar. Her uniform looks almost like a maid's uniform with a tiny black dress, a white apron, pristine white stalkings, and 5 inch stiletto heels. Anais also works at a joint called The Siren's Call (getting into a completely different rp) where she sings with a friend on the weekends. Being a social flower, Anais has many men that moon after her in hopes of capturing her heart but one man's affection is tinged in obsession. He constantly follows Anais wherever she goes, sitting in a back booth at the bar, watching her singing performances, even following her home one night. Now, our stalker would be a gentleman of high society, highly revered by his peers. But, he has a huge Anais-sized issue. He begins to send her flowers and love notes, not realizing that there is often a mix up and she rarely gets his gifts. As time passes, he becomes so enamored that he kidnaps the young lady as she is waiting for the bus one late evening. I'm sure you can follow up with that.
Ons&Offs

KetsuekiOokami

I gots a new and improved Wix site with all my lovely ladies on there, including a new one, Jinx, an 18 year old pixie badass. Check it, yo!
Ons&Offs