Lady Hecate's Desires for Romance (F for M)

Started by Lady Hecate, July 07, 2012, 11:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Hecate

*I have been absent lately due to a heavy schedule for the past few months. With things slowing down, I am interested in picking up another RP or two. I am in the market for a story with a growing romance.*

Greetings from the Lady Hecate

I would introduce myself, but it appears that I all ready have done so here on my Ons and Offs Thread. How useful that little thing can be. Now off you go and read it. If you are up to the challenge of pleasing me, then please come back. I look forward to those bold enough for the challenge. If I do not agree to be partners with you, however, please do not take it personally. I want it to be enjoyable for everyone.

Now to be fair, I would like to recap with my most important points when deciding if you will be a suitable partner for me:
I expect posts of 2-6 paragraphs. What can I say, I like to write.
Imagination and creativity are a must.
Follow the plot that we decide upon. Twists and altercations with purpose are much appreciated, however.
I crave fantasy and magical realism. Be it humans in a mystical lands or the mixing of races, I love it all. Humans in our natural setting bore me. Bring out the demons and elves!
Romance is a must. Build up to it. Make it believable.
Communication! Let me know what you like and do not like! I love PMing between posts.

Now, if you have survived all that, let me show you my cravings. These are simply the plot(s) I have in mind at the moment. If you think of something, feel free to share. I welcome all opportunities.

My Cravings
Plots Available: 10
Available Spots: 1

Winged

Warning: For the first time in a very long while, my muse is acting up. I have a character, and not a plot to fit her. I wish for you to change that. If you look within the spoilers of this thread, you will see that I typically have better flushed ideas. But with such an urge, I will try my fates to the wind and see if anyone is willing to take upon this challenge. I will supply a few images and plots that my muse jumps upon. I would like anything from fantasy to syfy such as the young adult series Maximum Ride (where this craving originated from after finding the title again in thoughts.). My only requirement is that my character must be winged. The main craving behind these fragmented plots is that fate entwines my character with another for a journey that shapes their kingdoms.

Content: This character is a sorceress, a protector of the land and earth that boarders the kingdom you call home. Powerful and an invaluable ally, she has made a pact with the kingdom to offer her services as a knight to the land in word that her forests will not be harmed. Skilled in the sword, she is swift both on her feet and in the air. She is bold, yet shy and cautious. Tending to appear in court only when summoned and silent after facing degradation against her kind from the humans. Her concern is for her home and innocents, no matter what race they might be. Your character could be a human male (noble, knight, etc.) that either fears or is mystified by the forest. He could search out the sorceress to end or join her. Perhaps there is a deeper darkness that causes them to join forces as unlikely allies.

Setting: This would be a medieval time period.

Other info: After typing this thought, I realized that it has some similarities to the backstory of the new Maleficent film.

Content: After loosing your bearings in the woods during a heavy storm, you are found by a young woman who tends to you. She is sweet, kind, and gentle. Even the earth seems to respond to her soft muses and whispers. As you grow in strength, you begin to notice something is off about your companion, even more so than the way she avoids your gaze and social dysfunctionalities. By the fire she wears a thick cloak when your blankets are enough to cause a sweat. Curious, you manage to steal her cloak away, only to discover that the girl who saved you is not all she seems to be. From her back sprouts a pair of magnificent wings. Not only that, but she reveals that she has no knowledge of her identity or birth. Is she a fallen angel? Or a cursed victim?

Setting: Begin in the woods, could potential move to a city/town/village. This can be modern or in a medieval setting.

More winged images

Angel

Lost in the Woods

The Secret Garden
Highly Craving

Content: You've wandered your castle grounds since you have been a child. In fact, you feel most at home in the castle gardens that surround the reminder that once your beloved parents pass, all this land will be your. One day when exploring the outer limits of the castle's garden, you discover the ivy upon the high wall has shifted slightly from a heavy storm the previous night. When moving to return it to the foliages original state, you find a hidden door that has been sealed. Curious, you enter the secret chamber to see a garden even more lush than the ones you are familiar with. Decant and strange flowers bloom in every direction as the garden is bathed in a fruity, luxurious scent. It is then you realize you are not alone. The garden is home to a young princess who has been trapped in the garden for years. A young princess who has been dead for just as long.

Setting: Victorian Era to modern.

Requirements: Consensual. Someone who is creative enough to make this challenging plot work seamlessly. This would require discussion. Possibly NC if partner would like to also play the darker spirit that trapped the young girl. As a ghost, she may be unaware of how much time has passed since her death. Depending on how we want to play this, she may not even realize she is a ghost. At the beginning she is trapped within the gardens, but as time progresses she may be able to stray further on the castle grounds depending on what we decide her curse is. There can also be the possibility of freeing her, either to pass to the next world or reversing the curse that locked her within the garden to reanimate her.

Through the Mirror

Content: As a young prince, you know that your time as a bachelor is bound to end. Perhaps you are a playboy or simply do not want the responsibility of a woman to care for and later on a child. Or maybe you are on the search for something deemed impossible in this day and age. True love. You wish to find your soulmate, not whichever princess beings a greater stability to your land. Lately your mother has been pushing the subject of marriage, hosting balls in your favor and faraway princesses just "happening" to take a trip to your castle. They all bore you. How could they not when they were raised of trophies rather than equals? As you grow desperate to rid yourself of these airhead beauties, you turn toward local lore. In your castle there is a mirror said to bring you to your dream's desire. Unsure what else to do, you gaze into its icy depths praying for a solution. And there, you see a maiden. Someone who you realize, without even speaking to them, they are the love of your life.

Setting: Medieval Fantasy

Requirements: Open.

Other info: This can play out many ways, and we can even change whatever I have written. The mirror can be found or even given to the prince by an evil queen, perhaps one that desires to use the mirror so the prince falls for her. My character can be either another princess or a commoner. Maybe from a rival kingdom so they must remain secretive during their time together.

Spirited Away x Princess Mononoke

True to his word, Ashitaka returned to the forest to visit San many times over the following years after the destruction of Irontown. As Irontown grew and was once again restored to a powerful city of production with the guidance of Ashitaka, San was able to regain the trust of the forest and return it to its beautiful state. Many happy memories were shared between the two, although fleeting as it became even more difficult to release the other when it was time for Ashitaka to return home.

The two grew to their respective fates. After Lady Eboshi's death, Ashitaka rose to become the ruler of Irontown where it became even more prosperous. San fell deeper into her world as well. Although her hatred for humans weakened from Ashitaka's efforts to unite the humans and animals, San began to slow in aging. With the death of her adoptive mother, Moro, and the Forest Spirit, it became clear that San was to become a Spirit Guardian of the forest. It is a fate she feared, but accepted. Neither wolf, human, or god, San realized she walked a lonely path.

In their last meeting, an aging Ashitaka asked San for her permission to marry a girl within Irontown. Tearfully, she agreed, knowing that she cannot hold him back any longer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In a parallel world, Haku (Kohaku River) has revealed the knowledge of his real name to Yubaba and ordered her to clean the ways of her ruling. Finding strength from Chihiro, Haku broke his contract and left the bathhouse for good. However, he his home has been destroyed and the river no longer exists. It has been years since he last saw Chihiro and does not wish to hold her back from her life. After all, he is an eternal spirit, and she is a wise, spunky woman. Where else can he go? And what rumors of the forest did he hear that could draw him to search for a new home?

A Frozen Heart's Warm Palace

Content: Yes. I am a sucker for Disney's Frozen. However, I have always been enthralled by the idea of Hydro/Cryokinesis, and this movie brought it to the front of my mind. And, I was disappointed that the film did not have a character who could match Elsa's powers.
I would love to play as a young princess who can manipulate water and ice. Her step mother, however, is also a strong sorcessers but has fooled everyone around her. The princess is either banished from her palace or decided for herself that this kingdom was not meant for her.
A) She runs off into adventure and finally finds her match in the queens hunter, a hotheaded boy who can manipulate fire.
B) She find Jack Frost, or another loner with ice abilities.
Together, both misfits in their land, will they come together for a greater cause or will their differences be to large to overcome? (Left open for creative minds)

Setting: Preferably Medieval, *possibly* modern if you have a good plot.

Requirements: Consensual, if not reluctant romance. Someone to play my princesses other half, someone who can show her warmth be it figuratively or metaphorically.

Other info: I can either play Elsa or we can create our own canon story.

Till Death Do Us Un-Dead

Content: Small mind control, mild to extreme NC.

Scenario: Emmaline Hallows has been an apple of communities eye since twenty years ago when she arrived at Saint Mary's Orphanage. Young, beautiful, and kind hearted, the woman has found herself with a hard life. Not knowing anything of her past, Emmaline dreams of one day traveling far beyond the city limits of London to explore the world and set her future. Since coming of age, Emma has worked beneath the protection of a local innkeepers, finding their hospitality more than she could ever ask for. She is content with her quiet life, until he appears. No one knows his name or who he is. But he has a dark secret. And a fascination with the angle woman, Emmaline. From the first moment his eyes set upon his, the stranger knowns one thing as being an absolute truth. She will be his.

Setting: Victorian Era. London, England.

Requirements: Medium length posts, 400-600 words. Darker fantasies with a creative and manipulative mind to seduce the poor Emmaline into accepting her fate. I would like to fall back on traditional vampire views, which we can discuss within the beginning of the plotting stage.

Other info: I would like this to eventual bloom into a twisted romance, eventually turning Emmaline into an Un-Dead (vampire). Emma is either a virgin or at least very pure in body, which is one of the reasons she entices the vampire. I would prefer if he believed he loves her. The vampire will need to seduce her slowly but tactfully, eventually showing her that she cannot live without him. There can be minor mind control, or swaying with her thoughts, but nothing over the top. Perhaps the inn keepers have a son, who is interested in become a suitor for Emmaline.

Taking Innocents
I would be indebted to someone who can help me twist a story of forbidden love and corruption of a pure hearted girl.
Idea One-I see this set in a fantasy setting with my character being a princess. She can see only the good in people, and is blindsided when your character comes to sweep her off her feet. They are from rival kingdoms so he convinces her to keep their romance a secret, but he has other thoughts coming to mind. He does not care about her, he simply wants the power her kingdom holds. As they continue on, however, he begins to develop feelings for her and is unable to tell what his true desires are.
Idea Two- Again a fantasy world, my character a princess or simply a town's girl. Perhaps she works as wench her her uncle's tavern. Your character is a demon, who takes interest in her. Perhaps he needs her for a greater plot, or perhaps he simply needs a new pawn in the human world. At first he only think there is something to gain from seducing her, but as they spend time together he begins to develop feelings for her. Maybe she can even bring some goodness to him. He is suddenly unsure what his intentions for her are, unable to believe that such a pure and innocent creature exists.

The Beast's Beauty
A Beauty and the Beast remix.
Annalise is a young, youthful woman. Promised to a prominent loyal in her village, Annalise is regretful of the life she is loosing, destined to be a noble's prize rather than equal. Lover of books, Annalise has always envisioned that she would be swept away by her prince and carried off into the sunset on some grand adventure. She is the town's innocents, known for being unable to hurt a soul. One day, out of curiosity, Annalise decides to explore the ruins of a castle in a nearby abandoned town. The rumors are that a monster calls this retched place home. That could not be true, could it?
It was. There is a master of the palace, be it vampire, fallen angel, or beast, that is enraged someone dared to trespass. Rather than simply killing her on sight, however, she captured his interest. And so he captured her.
Desire- I see this as playing rather true to the original story, but with our own twists and desires. Perhaps the beast is just lonely or also has a curse to break. Maybe he does not even realize he wants to break the curse.

Order of the Violet Moon
For entuaries, wolves have marked our earth. Beastly creatures that are said to hunt upon our young and leave no survivors. But these are not ordinary wolves, you see. These are much worse. These are werewolves. They live in packs deep in the forest, mingling only with human society when necessary. But their forces may soon be coming together as the end is near. It is all said to happen on the night of the violet moon, when the red and blue moon fall upon the same night. This will be the night that she fully awakens. The child of the purple moon is prophesized to hold unlimited power. Her blood, once awoken, will answer your deepest prayer.
Desire- I will play a young werewolf, Shiya, that is soon to have her twenty-first birthday. However, this will not be a merry event. Plagued since birth with a weak body, Shiya is said to be the child of the moon that will bring about the purple moon. She has snow-white hair and soft violet eyes. Since the prophecy of her birth, her father, the leader of a strong pack, has kept her locked away to use her once she is fully awoken. It is your decision if you play a werewolf or a werewolf hunter that has come to save or kill Shiya. I have left many details blank so we can work them together.

Prophecy of the Sun and Earth
Many years ago, a prophecy was revealed to the land by an ancient elf claimed to be an oracle. In her delusional state, her words rang strong and clear: The Son of the Sun and Sky must come together with the Daughter of the Earth and Moon. Only they have the power to stop the darkness spreading through this land and bring upon the new order. No one knows the true meaning hidden beneath these words. That is, until now. A new power has taken over the land, a king that suppresses the elves and forces the mages to work for him, slave for him. The elves are considered the lowest class, some are enslaved while others hide deep in the forests. Although the heroes come from different places, the two are bound together by fate and power, forced to put aside their differences for the greater good.
Desire- I will play the Daughter of the Earth and Moon, a young elf named Elsmaria, Elsie for short. You will play a young human noble, the Son of the Sun and Sky. This land is demeaning to the elves, believing humans to be the superior race. You may decide if your character agrees to this or thinks the elves as equal. Our characters, brought together by fate, hold the powers of the elements within them. As they hold clashing elements, it should be expected that their personalities will also clash. As they journey together, they must learn to cast aside their differences and work together. Perhaps, even fall in love.

Maybe Plots

Of Fangs and Claws
For centuries, vampires and werewolves have been trapped within a bitter rivalry. Recently, however, the balance has slipped and one side has gained remarkable power. The Fangs, better known to humans as Vampires, have gained control of the mythological world as rulers of the night. And the wolves have become their slaves. Their toys of possession and desire. Love between the two races if forbidden, but no one ever said it was wrong to play with your pet.
Desire- I would play a werewolf girl and you would be my master. I would rather this to be lighter on the D/s side if possible I think….. Perhaps you are very successful, but lonely. In search of a companion. We could make this between humans and werewolves if you would rather.

Her Name is Alice
I have been toying with an Alice in Wonderland idea for awhile now. If interested, this could also do well as a group or a single if you are very imaginative. Here, I would be playing the niece of Alice after many years have passed. Our late heroine, Alice, has disappeared. Now her niece, Susan, must come to reunite Wonderland back to it's glory. However, her niece may not be all it is cracked up to be. Having lived in a mental institution for most of her life Susan has begun to believe that she is The Alice. And what is this new Blue Rose the girl keeps rambling about?
Desire- I would play Susan/Alice. She is a bit off her kilter, a perfect fit for this wonderful land I would think. She fears nothing and has tainted morals, a bit of a psychopath if you will. You would could play anyone from Wonderland. Someone willing to hurt or help my dear Susan/Alice. Perhaps the queen's guard even that will fall for my character?

Like what you see? PM me! Original ideas are welcomed!

Taken Plots

The Hunters
The Hunt <-- Craving!
In the world of today, monsters do exists. The world is shielded from their presence by the Hunters, humans and monsters that take a stand against the unbalance. No one simply decides to become a Hunter. Most are dragged in as a family trade and those unlucky few are searching for revenge.
Desire- We would play a pair of hunters. Ideally, you would play a mortal and I would play a monster that has teamed up with your character. My idea for this is that my character has recently been turned into a vampire and is running from her fate. The kicker is that she is hiding her race from your character the entire time they have been together, trying her hardest to appear human. What will happen when he discovers her secret that she is one of the creatures they are trying to destroy? More importantly, how strong will her blood lust go?

Image Inspiration

I would Love to play something with these images:

Sleeping Beauty - What does this innocent or not so innocent princess have in store for herself? Are you a prince to sweep her off her feet, or a warlock to shove her to her knees? ******
Angle and Demoness- An Angle finds hims trapped by a Demoness, or a Virtue by the Sin of Lust with the goal of corruption.
The Sorceress- Queen of Ice with a frozen heart that must be warmed.
The Secret Garden- Come to the little place of our own creation.
Chained Down- The only thing separating you from freedom is a soft tempered girl that plays hard in bed.
Abandoned Palace- I adore this photo. I can easily see a plot of a masquerade ball from the Victorian Era or even a current day fling where the palace is under new ownership of a young woman and one of its past tenets is haunting the halls.
Protector of the Forest- A kitsune goddess is the protector of the dark forest. Is she the prey, or are you?

Anything with elves, bloody vampires, mages, magic, mythology, or supernatural.

More to come.....

Current pondering of themes & characters:

~Greek Mythology~
~Forbidden Love~
~Slave/Master~
~Royalty/Peasant~

Nothing is limited to what I have suggest here. Feel free to message me with your own ideas.

Lady Hecate

Edited:
Added Order of the Violet Moon and Of Fangs and Claws

I am greatly fascinated by old fashioned vampire and werewolf tales. Those darker than what we have about now. Feel free to invite me to play any of your own.

I am also looking for a mythology roleplay but could not think of my own plot for one. Such a pity...

Lady Hecate

Lady Hecate

Edited- Returned The Sacrifice to available and added The Hunt as a new plot.

Lady Hecate

Lady Hecate

Added more images of desire.

Still hoping to begin "The Hunt" with a partner. Dare to play?

Lady Hecate

Added more details and included group RP that is struggling to find members.

Lady Hecate

Updated with:

The Beast's Beauty

Lady Hecate

Lady Hecate

Lady Hecate

Ready to play and added The Secret Garden and A Frozen Heart

Lady Hecate

New plot, only request Till Death Do Us Un-Dead

Lady Hecate

Refreshed plots, now available for a new game.

Lady Hecate

Added Winged plots, looking to help my muse soar!

Lady Hecate

With great excitement, I added a new Miyazaki inspired plot.

Lady Hecate

I won't be updating this for some time. I feel terrible for adding new plots so quickly, but my muse is a crafty one as of late! Currently searching for a romantic game.

I changed the layout of this thread (I adore the [ hr] command now that I found it!) and reopened as well as added new and existing plots.

Lady Hecate