Looking for someone to RP with

Started by Blaed, October 18, 2009, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Sitting on his shoulder and trying to remember something about her area. "Oh yes, i remember there are lots of flowers near it." Thinking more on it but not coming up with anything, "i'm afraid that's all i remember about it." "Will you still be able to help?"

Blaed

He sits and thinks about it. "I know of 3 places in the woods that have lots of flowers, i guess we are just going to have to look at them all." He started off, and started to hum and simple ton that was part of a larger song. "So why did you come to this forest, i mean, i am happy that you are here, but just asking."

hakari

"I had foster parents who were human, they found me when i was just a babe." Sighing and remembering she continued, "they died recently, so that is why i left the city to come to the woods."

Blaed

"I am sorry to hear that, and i hope that they are happy that you are here." He comes to a clearing that is full of flowers of all colors. "I don't know if this is the place you live or not, but i came here just yesterday, and i did not see you." he smiled up at her.

hakari

"They are in a happy place now." Looking around she says, "yes this is it, i can be hidden when i don't want to be seen." Pointing to a bushel of flowers, "that's where i stay at." She smiled down at him, "Thanks for your help today."

Blaed

"Anytime, i just hope that you are ok, if you ever need my help, or anything like that, i am down the river at the mouth of the cave during the night." he started to walk off, then looks back. "Also, i walk around the forest almost all the time, so just look for me if you need me."

hakari

"Alright bye." She watches as he disappears out of sight, then goes to her home. Laying down, she thought of how helpful the protector was. Falling into sleep she wondered why he would dare go near a cave.

Blaed

He walked to his cave, It was going to rain soon, maybe not tonight, but tomomrrow sometime. He got there and started to nurse back the bear that he has been taking care of for some time. It was wounded by a hunter, and how he had to hunt for it and feed it. "I am sorry my friend, but soon you will be able to move around yourself." He fell asleep soon after he got the bear food and water, and he did not dream of anything.

hakari

Waking up the next morning, she decides to explore and rember certain parts of the woods to be able to make it back home. Starting out on her exploration, she comes across some tracks. Looking around for the owner and not finding them, she continues. Coming across a abin she stopped and wondered who lived there. Hiding behind a tree once she heard the front door open, she spied a hunter. Without  emaking any noise she flew to the river and found the cave. She knew the protector had to be told. Standing outside the cave, she called inside. "Hello, are you there?"

Blaed

He was just finishing up putting the herbs on the bear wounds. "Well, look who it is, how are you today." He came out of the cave and smiled at her.

hakari

She smiled back, "I'm good but you might want to follow me to see for yourself." Turning around she .started walking back the way she flew.

Blaed

He followed her, not knowing what was wrong, but he had to check it out even if it was something small. because something small can grow into something big.

hakari

She led him to the cabin, turning her head she whispered "shh don't alert him." Then she moved aside so he could see the hunter.

Blaed

He saw the hunter, and he walked up to the cabin, and looked around. He did not see anything going to waste, and he did not see him killing more then his fair share. He walked over to the hunter. "Hello human, i am here to let you know that just keep on killing only what you need, and i will be fine. And only use the wood that is already fallen and dead please." The hunter did nothing at all, but nod his head. He walked back to the fairy, and smiled. "Its a circle of life, as long as he did nothing out of his need, then we cant do anything."

hakari

Sighing with relief she says "I was just making sure he didnt hurt the forest in any way." Looking at him and smiling, " I have come to love this forest, well i guess i will head home now." Waving to him she started heading in the directio of her home.

Blaed

"Going home so soon, i thought you would like to come with me on my happy trip through the forest. I mean i could use someone to talk to and have some fun with, if you are up to it?" He smiled and waited for her to make her choice.

hakari

Turning back and walking towards him she said, "well that would be nice to get knoww the forest better, and maybe something about yourself." She waited for him to lead the way.

Blaed

He smiled and then just keeps on going. "Oh you would like to know something about myself? Well just ask, i have nothing to hide. And as for the forest, we are going to be walking for  a while, so if you get tired, you can rest on my shoulder."

hakari

Smiling back at him she said, "my feet don't tire easily." Following him she asked, "Do you have any family?" Waiting for him toanswer, she hums a song.

Blaed

"My family has lived here for a long time, but my mother and father are gone, the world took them back about 20 years ago. But I do feel like these trees are my family as well. Since i have known them all my life, i have watched them grow, as they have watched me grow." He smiled to her. They came to a clearing where a skunk family was training through it. "Well look at that, they finally came out of the tree."

hakari

Gasping she said "Aren't they so adorable." Looking around at the beauty of the forest and its creatures, she couldn't understand why someone would want to ruin it. Looking back at him andsmiling she said "I am glad to have met you", "have the skunks not come out before?"

Blaed

He smiles at her. "Well i am happy that you enjoyed our time, and no, they have not come up before, this must be there first trip away from the log. But don't get too close, if i am right, momma skunk would spray even me, because she wants to show the babies that bigger things are bad for them." He smiled and waited for them to get out of the clearing before he started across it.

hakari

Laughing, "well that is a nice surprise, its the first animals i've seen since i got here up close that is." She continued to follow him and hummed a song along the way.

Blaed

He smiled. "Well if you stay for long you will be able to see a lot of animals up close. Also if you stay around me I can show you many more then just that." He walked and touched all the trees, and if when he touched them, it was like saying hello and seeing if they where feeling ok.

hakari

Arianna knew she would have a wondrful time livving the rest of her life here in the forest. She followed and touched the tree as he did, so she could feel the life in it. Turning to him she asked "Why do you live in a cave, where its all dark and scary?"