Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

You never put your pants on anymore!  It was cute at first, watching those cute buns of yours sashay around the house, flexing, twitching.  But now, seeing you "hang around" so often, it's getting on my last nerve.  I'm sorry, Thumb Master, but it's Splitsville for the two us! 

drezdock

We just can't do this anymore. You're a beautiful woman. I'm a blue puppet. What would the children look like?

Stone

I'd hoped you'd eventually get over feeling inadequate because you're a puppet. I loved you anyway, but you just... can't get over it.

I'm sorry, man.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

I think you'll agree.. if we just make like this never happened? Blame it on the night.. the atmosphere.. hell, it's a full moon, yes? And about that bite on your neck.. umm.. shit.. did I do that? Yeah, stupid question. Sorry.. if you give it a few days, should be fine. If it rains while the moon is high, douse it with the rain-water and it'll clear right up. I could help.. but.. naww.. it'll heal right up.
Later, dude!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

How many times have I told you - you can't get blood from a Stone! You never listen - goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

What? Are you serious? And so how many times have I told you.. I wouldn't attempt biting into those weird little rocks you got strewn all over if you just let me bite you. You used to enjoy the playful chase. Ahhh, but then it all became 'Bieber this'.. and 'Bieber that'! You want that little runt, go right ahead. I'm going to go find some darkness lovin' thing with veins that are simply begging to be punctured. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

I said I wanted you to meet my mom, not eat her.

Sybl

Stone

Moms, huh. So judgmental. I can't handle people who make sweeping generalizations like that.

They all suck generally.

XD

abandoneddolly

but didn't you...yeah that's sort of hypercritical I think I'll go.

Mordred

I found you.. yet you still call yourself abandoned. I can't deal with that illogical way of thinking.. sooooo.. The toys are all yours, of course. And you can pick any extra boxes.. we did get them together, after all. *whistles uncomfortably* Ok so I'll umm.. see you later.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

... makes me all blue, literally ... Your paint smears all my clothes and it's impossible to get off, especially the hand print on my short shorts. *whistles innocently* Of course I could just go around naked but your hand prints would be all over me then ... it just won't do. Time to call us a day  ::)

Stone

You know, in the beginning you couldn't get enough of my hand prints on you. Now you just think they're messy. Well, I've got news for you: I think your cookies are too sweet! Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

cookies that are too sweet , blasphemy. bye

Mordred

Speaking of cookies.. what's with all the crumbs in my coffin? Toys are one thing.. a stale bit of oat in my thigh? Oh you adorable thing, I'm sorry.. this just ain't working. I'll even let you keep the win. For 24 hours. Unless it gets stolen. Or misplaced. Or I forget. *vanishes in a swirl of shadow*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

There you go, vanishing again, you are are so transparent. Those weren't crumbs that was itching powder. Good riddance.

Mordred

Sure it wasn't ants?? Ah yes, the ants. Everywhere I look.. ants! I used to like ants. Thought they were cool. Even kinda cuddly, for an insect. Not in my hair. Not in my cereal (Count Chockula). And absolutely not in my coffin. The coffee.. yeah that was funny. Nowhere else. Time for an ant free zone. You, out!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Excuse me, but wasn't it you who insisted on having your precious ants at our wedding? Yeah, the house is mine, you leave. :P

Mordred

Once.. like a certain puppy.. the ants did as I wished. Hell, all I had to do was think and they would scurry around, ready to do my bidding. Then? Waking up on a beach, tied.. ready for the sun to come fry my ass.. I felt like Gulliver on a Dead Acid Trip.. and why? All because I threw you in my jello pit a few times? You told me you liked it! What changed? No.. can't take it any more. I may be lifeless.. but I still have a few scrawny strands of sanity. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Kendra

I always thought if I searched hard enough I'd find a pulse but I couldn't, just blue skin and a short white pants. You're not who I thought you were at all ... sm ... smoking isn't good for either of us. It just wasn't meant to be.

Mordred

Using a little wooden scraper to find my pulse.. you know I have thing about sharp wooden objects yet I'm sure you were holding back a grin as you waved that thing so dangerously close. Sleeping with one eye open, even if your blood is sooooooo damn sweet.. I just can't do. Sorry delicious one.. we gotta part ways. Tomorrow. *grins*
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Tomorrow is another day but today I cannot bear it. I need to break up with you for no other reason that your perfection is too much for one as flawed as I am.

Ramman

Sorry as much as I love Irish women, we've grown apart...and I'm an outrageous dbag, you can do better.