Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Mahjong to be honest ..lame huh? -.-''
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

grayfoxz

Nope, to each his/her own :)

rocknrolla

Final Fantasy Tactics - again. I swear this games gets more interesting after every few years.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Wolfy

Quote from: grayfoxz on September 18, 2010, 05:22:13 AM
Playing fead space now. Got it from a budget bin. Damn that game is freaky. Can't believe I had'nt got it before :o

Just wait..Dead Space 2 in January is going to be even freakier....:D

Because the Necromorphs, as you see in Dead Space 1, spare no body, not even children...as evident by the mutated baby punting you do in Dead Space 1. :D Which is always hilarious to do...xD

grayfoxz

Quote from: Wolfy on September 18, 2010, 07:50:51 AM
Just wait..Dead Space 2 in January is going to be even freakier....:D

Because the Necromorphs, as you see in Dead Space 1, spare no body, not even children...as evident by the mutated baby punting you do in Dead Space 1. :D Which is always hilarious to do...xD

Hehe, can't wait. tho I am still playing trough it, I can feel that its going to be a long ride :P still clearing out the food storage. big ass bastard down there :O

Wolfy

Well..I'm trying to get through it now with only using the Plasma Cutter....buuut I'm stuck on a certain puzzle, especially after a certain boss comes in during it...a boss that is sort of Plasma Cutter resistant..which leaves me hurriedly running, trying to both block him off and get the hell out of there.

grayfoxz

Quote from: Wolfy on September 18, 2010, 07:56:50 AM
Well..I'm trying to get through it now with only using the Plasma Cutter....buuut I'm stuck on a certain puzzle, especially after a certain boss comes in during it...a boss that is sort of Plasma Cutter resistant..which leaves me hurriedly running, trying to both block him off and get the hell out of there.

ooh want to try that after my first run. can you use that kinetick thing??

Wolfy

Since it's required for puzzles, yes.

Though I don't know if you can use it to kill enemies.

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on September 18, 2010, 07:56:50 AM
Wolfy, I can proudly say I've beaten all of Dead Space. Everything. So here's a little spoiler free strategy. First: know how you came in. Second: stay calm. Third: hack him to pieces and when he gets back up stasis him frozen that should buy you enough time. Oh and if you have a node and are low on ammo there's a node-door to the left when you enter that room.

On and GrayFox. When I heard "Ten-kiloton mass detected in food storage" I nearly crapped my pants.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

grayfoxz

Quote from: Inkidu on September 18, 2010, 12:48:11 PM
On and GrayFox. When I heard "Ten-kiloton mass detected in food storage" I nearly crapped my pants.

seconds that... and crawls away into a corner cowering.

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Bubbles on September 18, 2010, 06:54:29 AM
Mahjong to be honest ..lame huh? -.-''

Not at all!  That game is completely addicting and I play it as a Flash Game all the time!

Quote from: rocknrolla on September 18, 2010, 07:07:37 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics - again. I swear this games gets more interesting after every few years.

...speaking of addicting...
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

rocknrolla

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on September 18, 2010, 03:49:31 PM
...speaking of addicting...

The plot is real engaging - and the possibility to shift to any warrior class is always awesome.

Also got the Witcher - Enhanced Edition and Borderlands today. Its kind of sad Witcher doesn't support xbox 360 controllers... and I've never been a huge Xpadder/Pinnacle fan. Ahh well.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

TheAnimeFanGirl

I'm not playing it at the moment, but lately I've been playing Samurai Shodown Sen on the 360. The game is ok, though I wish there were more features. I am looking forward to Samurai Warriors 3 on the Wii though. Looks quite fun.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Last game I really played was Killing Floor, a great zombie survival game!

AngelsDemonsCode

At the moment I'm playing Eternal Darkness and, wow, I suck at it. My characters either keep dying or go to insane to properly function.

Jacob keeps going crazy on me. He shot at me, for the love of God. If I can reconcile myself in anyway, Pious (the Dragon of the game) is ridiculously hammy to me and he makes me laugh more than whimper.

Kazyth

Right now, I crave a few games to play.  I'm playing through Rune Factory 2 (for the umpteenth time), waiting for Rune Factory 3 to come out.  And I've been playing a lot of the demo for Recettear on Steam, wanting to buy that game rather badly.  That's right, I want to play a game where I play a young girl who opens an Item shop to pay off her father's debt.  The demo is addicting.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Sabby

Alpha Protocol. Finishing up a Suave Sneak/Hacker/Negotiator/Fighter. Can't be finished sooner... the last level is one of the most infuriating things I've played all year >.>

Guna start a new campaign. Aggressive Rifle/Gadgets.

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on September 19, 2010, 02:49:53 AM
Alpha Protocol. Finishing up a Suave Sneak/Hacker/Negotiator/Fighter. Can't be finished sooner... the last level is one of the most infuriating things I've played all year >.>

Guna start a new campaign. Aggressive Rifle/Gadgets.

A little trick I learned, Sabby:

Get ontop of the catwalk/stairway thing at the back of the bosses level. Take out the enemy up there, then hide behind the first or second pillar. Pop out to shoot him, then when he fires on you, pop back behind it. He won't be able to hit you at all. Makes it really easy, if time consuming.

Sabby

Uhm... his rocket instantly kills, and blows those pillars apart :P And remember, I'm a sneak... so I was not built for such an action focused climax. When I realized that there was a door leading to Leland's camping spot, all I had to do was run to it, kick it down and punch him in his face once. Once.

For a game that sells itself as a hyper-realistic, super serious story of modern day espionage, it's loaded with camp/silly characters and action film stereotypes. I seriously doubt anyone has shot the worlds most powerful defense contractor in his own base and then leisurely cruised off into the sun set on a nice boat with a girl purring on his arm and nothing on his mind but a long vacation.

And I SERIOUSLY doubt any high tech intelligence agencies employ mute 16 year old emo's to lead pro jobs.

then there's having a fist fight with a terrorist on top of a bridge like it's the end fight of The One, and in hollywood fashion, throwing him off to land on the convoy your ambushing while accompanied by hard rock. Oh, and let's not forget meeting a beefy German merc showing enough skin to get frostbite with a gun borderlining a mobile turret and a thick, purring accent.

Good game, lots of issues, confused about itself... the only thing it has going for it is it's 'choices' and even that has issues.

Wolfy

*pokes Sabby*

Actually, his Rockets won't destroy the pillars. At least not this one. It chips away the back of it, sure, but after that it doesn't do anything. Plus if you time it right (Which is really easy to do) you can have him actually fire past the pillar by pulling back behind it as soon as he fires...the rocket will sail harmlessly past the pillar and explode somewhere infront of you, but no where near enough to catch you in it's radius. :P And if he fires at the pillar, you won't even feel the splash damage....all you really have to worry about is staying behind it and making sure no one flanks you from behind.

I should know...tis how I beat him. lol

Also...Alpha Protocol:

What would you like? The Suave Jerk, The Aggressive Jerk, or the Passive Jerk? :P

That's mostly how the choice system works..lol

Sabby

There are 4 J's to Alpha Protocol.

Jack Bauer, James Bond, Jason Bound, and The Jackal.

Aggressive. Ruthless and not past shooting a knee cap out to get info. this is Jack.

Suave. Smooth talker, able to make the bad guys hate you more while making their girlfriends swoon or chuckle. This is James.

Professional. Your the perfect weapon, nearly emotionless. This is Jason.

Using all three whenever beneficial. You could care less what people think of you. The mission comes before everything else. Your a social chameleon, becoming whatever you need, changing persona's like you change clothes. This is The Jackal.

Btw, Jackal was a Bruce Willis role. I know it's not guna be as recognized as the other 3 J's. 

LIAR

Schrödinger

Cyanide's Blood Bowl. Picked it up at the Steam sale - and hey, it even is going to give a discount on the newer release, too. It's fun having people Q.Q about their precious rats and elves.

[li]
Schrödinger's O/O[/li]
[li]Plot ideas![/li][/list]

Kaiser Maverick

kylie

City of Wonder.  World's most crash-prone Flash game though, I venture...

Dang, who'd I ever let drag me into Facebook  :P