The Castle - like Feist's Crydee Castle in Magician

Started by Jester, July 26, 2006, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Imagine the life of a castle in a small Duchy. Imagine what happens behind closed doors.  To the outside the castle is the home of respectibility. But on the inside the dungeouns have their use, the maids need to be punished often, the solders get a little out of control. Lords come to visit and need to be entertained. Pricnesses need to have their bit of rough. The magician has to offer up sacrifices to summoned demons.

There are so many roles that can be played.

The Duke, The Duchess and their children. The rich finery, the submissive maids, the bully housekeeper, and the drunken soldiers. The magician. The Captain of the Guard. The Jailer.

This would be completely free form with no GM. Thibk of it as more of a collabrative story where characters stories join together. You must be able to write a story without being lead.

I imagine the Castle to be like Crydee.

Anyone read it or interested?

tcost

As I remember Pug's Crydee -- I read the early Feist books shortly after they came out -- it was a milder, more nearly benevolent sort of place than you describe, but your interpretation isn't a large departure either. 

If this goes, I might take on any of the male authority roles.  Please let me know.
I prefer justice to irony.

Jester

You are right.

I just quite like settings where there is an easy to follow heirarchy. A castle or keep seems to be ideal. I am reading Magician again and i just got the idea as i read.

Elven Sex Goddess

I would be very much interested in playing perhaps one of the submissive maids within the keep. 

Akioth

Well if you need Captian of the Guard or some other role I will be availible.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Jester

Excellent

We have a captain of the guard, a maid and tcost might play someome.

Can we have two more ladies please? One dominant and one sub perhaps?

Is everyone happy to NPC for each other?

tcost

I'll volunteer to play the Duke, and yes, I can NPC for other players, sure.

Jester

Me too.

I will probably play the young inexperienced Wizard with a hunger for power yet not well enough to travel far.  What does he get up to in that tower?

Jester

So positions so far are below. If we dont get any more interest I would be happy to NPC some of them.

Residents of Castle

Duke: tcost
Duchess: Asherah
Heir: Free
Heiress: Lady Elizabeth
Duke's Magician & Advisor: comedyjester
Captain of the Guard & Sword Master: Akioth
First Maid: Free
Huntmaster: Bad Steve
Priest/Priestess: Free
Jailer: Free

Maid: Asherah , Free
Soldiers: Free

Visitors:
None.

Bad Steve

Perhaps the huntsman would be nice. Hope you don't mind. I have some days off till my hand recovers, so I can post quite a bit.

Jester

Of course not. Welcome aboard. We just need a few more ladies.

Elven Sex Goddess

I will take on the submissive lady.   If this is ok with you. 

Asherah

Jester

tcost

Jester

i have assumed asherah was asking to be the duchess?

tcost

Oh?  Well, that's splendid.  Asherah, I'll send you a PM tonight (have to leave for work right away now) about my ideas for the relationship of the duke and the duchess, and will hope for feedback from you.

ladyelizabeth

mmm i think I would like to play the Heiress if it is still open.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

MadPanda

Tempting possibility, this...

If I'm welcome  ;)

Perhaps the Jailer?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Jester

hi mad panda,

feel free to bring a jailer into the game. it has only just started so there arent currently anyone in the jails so it might be a bit lonely down there. however i am sure someone could be an npc for you and my wizard would love to come and join you torturing people....

Moondazed

I'd be interested in playing a mouthy, smartass woman who's been jailed for some reason... perhaps she mouthed off about the Duke?  Made reference to him having a tiny dick? *giggle*

Anyway... let me know if there's interest :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

tcost

***laughs***

Well, Godwin, we'll have to show this poor miscreant how mistaken she is, won't we? 

This is hardly the most severe offense against the fiefdom, no more than an assault against my dignity.  Handle this one relatively easily, though -do- wait for me to get there before undertaking any really strenuous punishment.  I want her to be in good enough to condition to appreciate the size of the dick in question.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook