Hero Couple Conundrum (M seeking F)

Started by Jmorty33, February 16, 2015, 02:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

Crazy idea! A superhero idea, but OC, not Marvel or DC. But we can place the characters in either universe if you want. Regardless, the idea takes place with a married hero couple. The husband is speedster, able to travel at super speeds. The wife I'll leave up to my partner, but the outline I have in mind is her being the Superman type. Flight super strength, durability, you know the type. Well the two are happily married and righting the wrongs in the world together while somehow juggling their civilian lives. Though tragedy strikes. The husband is forced to run fast... faster than he ever has before. It's too fast. He breaks the cosmic barrier and is flung into dimensions unknown. Believed to be lost for ever, the wife is left widowed and grieving. As some time has passed the wife believes he's moving on, still doing her work as a hero to honor her lost love. But that love does not remained lost... One night a phenomena happens and a sonic boom slaps on to their street. As she investigates she finds a young man in the center of the phenomena, but the man is wearing her husbands hero costume. The young man sees her and immediately cries her name and latches on to her. Shocked to hear it she holds him back, only to see that the man looks exactly like her husband when he was a teen. Finally the man is able to prove that it's her long lost husband and the two are reunited. But it's short lived as they both realize that they can't resume their love as there was no way to explain themselves. So they must resume in private, in public he is now the long lost nephew who happened to inherit the same abilities.

So, any female interested in doing this with me or perhaps even expanding on it? PM me or post here if interested!!
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Jmorty33

Bumping for reignited interest in doing this story.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!