Bubblegum || Lesbian Erotica Roleplay 1x1 Search

Started by la dame en noir, April 17, 2016, 10:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Welcome to Bubblegum, my 1x1 Lesbian roleplay search thread. I have created this thread especially for Lesbian roleplays only. In here you will find different genres, writing samples, and a link to my O/Os. I hope you enjoy your look through and hope to hear from you soon.

Note: Please do not post here! Pm me insteadddddddddddd!

Disclaimer: I prefer to write alongside tomboy or butch female characters. My characters tend to be Switch and sometimes more on the submissive side.

Introduction o About the Writer o Writing Samples o Current Roleplays o Settings/Fandoms o Plots/Ideas o Updates
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

About the Writer

o I'm a 24 year old writer hailing from California, currently residing in Georgia. I live with my girlfriend, her cousin, and two cats. I work two jobs part-time, cosplay, attend conventions, travel, and currently going to school for Computer Programming.

o As a writer I try my best to communicate and make the most out of every roleplay that I take on. I have a lot on my plate, but this is one of my biggest passions.

o I've been writing for 11 years now, I got my start on Gaia and have been growing ever since.

o I prefer to roleplay with Lieges and Ladies when it comes to Lesbian 1x1, but I will roleplay with anyone.

o My writing can range from a minimum of 2 paragraphs to a maximum of 7.

o Grammar/Spelling: Okay, so I have to admit that I’m not the best when it comes to either of the two. HOWEVER, I’m making an honest effort to make sure my writing doesn’t come of elementary or silly. I use the thesaurus and dictionary quite often.

o Dedication: If you’re an awesome person and you REALLY want to roleplay with me and are confident in our story/characters, I will put ALLL of my everything into as well. I am dedicated to stories where I feel the other player is just as into it as I am.

o Characters: I'm very much into making my characters feel as real as possible. I try not to play typical/stereotypical characters and I'm always open-minded when it comes to new ideas and suggestions. Please understand that I am a 24 year old black female and I feel most comfortable playing characters of color. Just note that I will play black females for a majority of my roles and if this bothers you, please do not bother messaging me.

Introduction o About the Writer o Writing Samples o Current Roleplays o Settings/Fandoms o Plots/Ideas o Updates
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Writing Sample

Title: Boss & his Intern
Genre: Workplace Erotica
Pairing: MxF
Themes: Bdsm
Notes: This is part of a short story I'm slowly working on.

6:52 PM

Read the daunting clock on the computer screen in front of her. She knew all too well what time it was and being reminded wasn't helping her work faster. Scarlet had just gotten the job as intern at prestigious financial office in San Francisco, one out of twenty other qualified applicants. It was apparent, that even with her MBA in Finance and Business, she was still a diligent and hardworking young woman.

A heavy sigh of frustration left the pouted lipped woman, as she sank her forehead into her delicate hands. The woman was given the task of coming up with new financial plans for business partners, but she couldn't think straight that evening. It had been weeks since her last break and she was finally starting to feel a bit stir crazy.

'Scarlet, where the hell are you? We've been waiting forty minutes for you to show up.'

The loud buzz of her cell phone startled her back to reality. Biting her bottom lip, she began to apprehensively text back.

'Damnit, Alison - look, I won't make it out tonight, I want to get this financial plan done before I go home. We can set something up for tomorrow.'

Alison was a long time friend of the girls, but she was always known to flake on her whenever they made plans. It was true, Scarlet felt guilty - but she had always been the kind of person that put her career over; friends, family, and even herself.

The hazelnut hued woman turned the phone on silent, putting the face on top of the oak wood desk. Straightening up her positered, she resumed her precipitous typing on the stylish mac laptop.

Scarlet was no older than twenty-five years of age, only eight months out of grad school. Standing at only five feet, four inches there were times when she seemed much taller because of her ambitious and go-getting attitude. Curves were a gift given to her by her mother; a rounded, toned ass, fit and slender legs, paired with a small twenty-six inch waist and a rather large bust, giving her the perfect hourglass figure. Her eyes were almond shaped and illuminating a perfect hazel tone that gave great compliments to her skin. Scarlet's mouth was small, but full - light and fluffy, ready for a sweet and tender skin. Her nose was cute, as a button they would say.

All in all, she had face of a innocent young girl, but the body of a woman wise beyond her years. Though, she never paid much attention the cat-calling and men nearly falling at her feet. She did, however, find one man in particular to be hard not to look at for extended periods of time.

"Ms.Green, shouldn't you be out on the town - as all young women do Friday nights?"

A familiar deep voice echoed through the empty office room. The woman felt a lump in her throat when he spoke, but immediately placed her hands down and began to speak.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Chevalier, I had no idea you were still here."

Dimitri Chevalier, or Mr.Chevalier as he was referred to by all his employees, was quite a handsome man. He was a few years older than Scarlet, Thirty-two to be exact, and he was the heir to the financial company that was handed down to him by his late father.

He stood six foot three inches, muscular, but lean build and olive complected skin which he inherited from his French mother. His eyes were a piercing green color, which contrasted amply with his short wavy black hair.

The CEO was dressed in his suit button up shirt, navy blue tie and dark navy blue suit slacks. His suit jacket was neatly laying upon the black leather chair which sat across from her desk. The room was eerily quiet as he began to make his way towards the unknowingly woman.

"No need to apologize, I was here late due to a necessary phone conference. I do believe these papers aren't due until two weeks time, Ms.Green." he reminded her as he sat at the end of the oak desk, resting a gentle, but firm hand on her shoulder.

Scarlet was quick to tense, looking up with dazed eyes. Dimitri quickly retreated his hand, showing a bit concern for her reaction.

"I'm sorry, did I overstep my boundaries?"

Scarlet wanted to shake her head no, but instead kept her eyes locked onto his. She was tired, but he was there and her mind had ceased to function. When was the last time she even looked at another man, let alone let one trip her of words. Closing her eyes, she regretted her immediate disgust and wanted to make amends.

"No! Sorry, I've just been so set on getting this done, but I had other priorities today. I can come in tomorrow morning and make sure this is finished, who knows what other tasks we will have Monday and I don't want this to be late. I apologize, I'll just--"

Two fingers were placed upon her soft lips in an attempt to stop her. Shaking his head, smiling at the girl, he stood up slowly.

"Again, Ms. Green, there is absolutely no reason for you to rush, everything is fine. You are my intern, I have an assistant who takes care of all the out of hand paper work when you are over booked. If you are to keep this position, you will then have to worry about deadlines, but you are doing fine. A lot better than I expected to be honest with you."

Dimitri tried to reassure her, but Scarlet's anxiety had gotten the better of her. Quickly making a save to the finance sheet, she quickly shut down the computer, closing it quickly before putting it aside. Reaching to the floor, she grabbed hold of her designer purse and pushed her bum off the chair.

"I will try to refrain from coming in tomorrow, but know that I will be around if you need me."

Just as the young woman began to turn on her heels, she felt a forced grab at her wrist, pulling her around towards the only person in the room. It would be a lie to say that she was spooked, but his grip felt - uncomfortably - mitigating.

He looked at her with sultry eyes, biting his bottom lip before pulling her into a closer entwine. Using his left hand to keep her wrist down, his right was brought to the back of her head, finding the tie that bound together thick curly black hair that she had grown out for years.

There she stood, hair in its natural state before her boss. This wasn't planned, but she couldn't find the words to escape the fortunately unfortunate circumstance. His free hand continued to caress her face, skin soft to his touch - but his own skin was in harsher condition than hers. It was apparent how different the two were.

"Tell me, Ms.Green, when was the last time you let go?"

The question battered a deep chord with her. When was the last time she had let go? Was able to feel refreshed, pleased, and sexy? Scarlet could hardly remember. It wasn't something that she thought she needed.

"Mr.Chevalier, I really must go..."

His question went unanswered, which only caused him to prod more. Sweeping his fingertips into the tassels of her hair, he gripped at the crown, only tugging slightly.

A soft moan escaped her, goosebumps invaded her once unblemished skin. Her legs rubbed together uncomfortably, she was beginning to feel emotions she hadn't let herself feel in years. A smirk, hidden, drew across his perfectly chiseled face. Her weeps only caused his hunger to grow.

"I don't think that was the correct answer to my question, Ms.Green."

He tugged harder, using his hand to pull her wrist - bringing her closer to him. Scarlet clenched her fist, but was still unable to form words to answer him.

"Tonight, you will learn how to answer me when you are spoken to. Tonight, you will learn how to let go and tonight, I am Sir...Not Mr.Chevalier."

With those words, he used the hand that latched onto the back of her head, pulling her forward into a lustful kiss. Their lips entangled in moans, heavy breathing and flicking tongues. The young woman's cunt became increasingly wet with each stroke of his experienced tongue, making her weak in the knees and easy to succumb.

Introduction o About the Writer o Writing Sample(s) o Current Roleplays o Settings/Fandoms o Plots/Ideas o Updates
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Current Roleplays

Stepping Out w/Nowherewoman
The Protector w/Dooms
The Unexpected w/Frelance *Hiatus*

Inactive Roleplays

Introduction o About the Writer o Writing Sample(s) o Current Roleplays o Settings/Fandoms o Plots/Ideas o Updates
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Settings o Fandoms

Settings & Genres

Settings
Historical Settings
○ Victorian London
○ 1920s America
○ Caribbean Pirates

Fantasy & Sci-Fi
○ Supernatural
○ High Fantasy
○ Urban Fantasy
○ Modern Realism
○ Space Opera
○ Super Heroes
○ Alternate Universe
○ Futuristic

Video Games - Cartoons - TV
Video Games
○ Mass Effect
○ Dragon Age
○ Overwatch
○ Assassin's Creed

Cartoons/Anime/TV
○ Steven Universe
○ Legend of Korra
○ Spartacus
○ Black Sails
○ Pokemon
Westworld *NEW*

Fandoms

TV - Anime - Cartoons
Steven Universe *NEW*
○ Original Character x Garnet
○ Original Character x Jasper
○ Original Character x Original Character

Pokemon

Legend of Korra
○ Original Character x Kuvira
○ Korra x Kuvira
○ Korra x Asami

Westworld *NEW*

Video Games
Mass Effect
○ Fem! Shepard x Aria T'Loak
○ Fem! Shepard x Original Character
○ Fem! Shepard x Liara

Dragon Age
○ Fem! Hawke x Isabela
○ Fem! Warden x Leliana
○ Fem! Inquisitor x Fem! Qunari
○ Original Character x Krem

Overwatch
○ Widowmaker x Tracer
○ Pharah x Symmetra
○ Original Character x Pharah
○ Zarya x Original Character *NEW*

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Plots o Ideas

not interested
Jenny
Inspired by: Jenny by Studio Killers, Interracial Lesbians(something I don't see often in literature)
Theme: Story driven, Modern
Pairing: FxF

The women have been friends since the beginnings of highschool, now two years out of college their friendship is still going strong. Vivienne is an out Lesbian, having a girlfriend every year it seemed, not finding the right girl to be with. Her best friend admires her ability to be herself, but can't help but think she's wasting her life going from girl to girl. Not out just yet, the girl reveals her sexuality to Vivienne, revealing that she is in fact bisexual. This causes Vivienne to wonder things, but only supports her in coming out. Relationship after relationship, she ends up feeling utterly unsatisfied with them men she is with, both emotionally and sexually.

After a drunken stupor, she finds herself beneath Vivienne, engaging in acts she only dreamt of.

- My character will be the aggressive dominant one at first, this can change later on.
- Please be okay with toys, as my character will be into Strap ons heavily.

Protector - Craving
Inspired by: Fantasy, Lesbian Erotica, Valkyrie, Xena, Wonder Woman (basically, strong females)
Theme: Story Driven, High Fantasy, BDSM, Romance, Futa
Pairing: FxFuta
Plot: Victoria Ravenheart was born into a life of luxury and few hardships. Being royal ment that the world would be at her fingertips. She had everything she could ever want and hope for - parents, servants, and rich men begging to be her husband. However, everything was arranged in the kingdom her family ruled over. Over her father's deathbed, she would soon be arranged to wed and marry a promising Prince in hopes to take over the throne when he passed away. While they searched, she presented with her very own knight, someone to watch over her while she ruled alone. It was a once in awhile occurrence - for her knight was female as she. Would the two fall in love? What would happen then?[/justify]

not interested
I never knew *not interested*
Inspired by: photo shown here, interracial couples, lesbians
Theme: Story driven, light BDSM, Modern

She wanted to experience life to its fullest, having never experienced much in her lifetime. School, work, good grades and family priorities were always at the top of her list before anything else. Now, college is done with, she graduated with a degree, but still felt unfulfilled. What about all of those lesbian college fantasies she had heard so much about? Why didn't she get experience them? Now living alone in a one bed room apartment, she often found herself day dreaming about a woman - touching, kissing, and exploring her body. She was left untouched and was never really interested in men, but she wanted the full experience from a woman. Maybe those dreams can become a reality.

My Character: Adele is an Intern at the job YC works at. She's a beautiful black female with a very goal oriented, but fun loving personality. Your character finds attraction in her for whatever reason (maybe because shes out as a lesbian or her aggressive work detail). Eventually the two will have an intimate encounter resulting in mixed feelings and maybe something more later on.

- My character will be the aggressive dominant one at first, this can change later on.
- Please be okay with toys, as my character will be into Strap ons heavily.

uninterested at the moment
Unity & Chaos
Inspired by: Legend of Korra - Book 4
Theme: Story Driven, Low Fantasy, BDSM, Romance, Angst, Futa(possibly)
Pairing: Korra x Kuvira
Plot: Korra found herself losing connection with all things that made her an Avatar. Her connection to spirit world, Avatar state, and herself have all but disappeared. Feeling all by lost in herself as an individual and an avatar, Korra sets her journey to meetup with Kuvira, the one the people call "The Great Uniter". She joins her elite army and trains under her privately. Kuvira not only helps her achieve her avatar state, but helps her find herself through the turmoil she went through. Korra, blinded by her appreciation and adoration for Kuvira, does not see the harm she is causing with her radical ideas to bring together the Earth Kingdom.

The Badger & The Snake - Craving
Inspired by: Harry Potter Series
Theme: Story Driven, Low Fantasy, BDSM, Romance, Angst, Futa(possibly)
Pairing: Slytherin x Hufflepuff - Role reversal Sub x Dom
Plot: This is a general plot which, we the players, can shape how we want. MC is a Slytherin student and YC is a Hufflepuff. Instead of the typical dominant Slytherin and Submissive Hufflepuff, I see the roles reversing. The characters would be ages 17+ to follow E's guidelines, but we will follow the 1 through 7 Hogwarts attendance years. Instead of it being Middle School - Highschool, it will be College. I want to see where this goes through creative thinking.

The Investigator
Inspired by: Crime Drama
Theme: Modern, Drama, Genderfluid, Romance
Pairing: Genderfluid(pronouns are up to the writer) x Cis-Female
Premise/Plot The basic idea is that one is a female and the other is genderfluid. They work together in a police department and eventually work their way into a romantic relationship. The details for the roleplay can be discussed further via PM. I would prefer to play the Cis-Female in this roleplay.

The Fox & the Hare
Inspired by: Coming out stories
Theme: Modern, Drama, Genderfluid, Romance
Pairing: Genderfluid x Cis-Female
Premise/Plot They were always confident in their own skin. Never feeling sorry for the way they dressed, talked, carried themselves, and the endless women they messed around with. Attractive, young, and out going - those were traits that had many at her feet. Genderfluid, a walking curiosity. Mostly cocky and always getting what she wants. Victoria(MC), shes quiet - not many know about her and what her life is like. Work, well, shes good at that. School, straight A's - honor society. Sex? Nah and sexuality? Well, thats a mystery.
Notes: I want to play around the idea of MC being confused with her sexuality or possibly not being comfortable with other out queer folks, even as she comes to terms with it. YC could be the one that introduces her to a new world, acceptance, and friendship. Romance is a must, but I like the idea of them not really getting along, to finally getting along and into a relationship. This will require it to be long-term.

Anais, a feared warrior in the land of Morri. In honor and loyalty, she served a King she thought was for the people, but was sadly mistaken. It was her, this warrior, that caused the rebellion of Morri. She alone took it upon herself to stand up to the dictator that was King Yulio of Morri. It was Anais' wish to grant freedom and equality for the common people. But what happens when she falls for the Princess of his King? A young woman who is blinded by her father, not knowing of the real threat at hand. She means well, but doesn't know.

Will the pair find themselves working together to bring down the empire he has built or will tragedy befall our hero?
Inspired by: Bioshock Infinite - only that it's definitely a fantasy Princess x Knight setting/pairing
Looking for: Someone to play the Princess. Long-term and story driven.

Taken
*TAKEN*
Eleanor(name can be changed), a renowed artist and known womanizer. Her mind and spirit constantly taking her to places. As a woman with a particular taste for young woman and fine art, she was never one to be tied down. She can have anything and anyone she wanted, but she couldn't have Aileen. Aileen was young, beautiful, and very intelligent - but she wasn't star struck. Her life consisted of college, work, and ambitions. What will happen when the two women meet?
Themes: Angst, Romance, perhaps tragedy
Characters: Aileen(MC) x Eleanor(YC) - names can change
Looking For: A long term writing partner

The Warlord Zek'lia Nifti, a slave turned warlord through a coup and won battle. Though her exterior is tough and intimidating, her interior is caring and kind. The story starts as she begins her long journey of conquering many male driven lands and freeing the slaves of women who are treated less than. Upon doing so, she takes in a wife, knowing that having someone as a second in command will make her reign much stronger. This is a journey of two women fighting and dominating a male centric world - much like our own.
Themes: Romance, Drama, Violence - Extreme
Characters: Warlord(MC) x Freed Slave(YC)
Kinks: Futanari(MC - can be discussed)
Looking For: A writer that can deliver and participate. Must be willing to work out details throughout the game. Someone who can post at least twice a week to keep the story interesting.

Never let them know *NEW

Cheyenne Beaux, a well-off and beautiful young woman. The young woman grew up with a family that was not only religious, but heavily homophobic. So, naturally, Cheyenne is the exact same way. She grew up with these ideals, knowing that the only way to live happily with her family was to marry a rich man and keep it as heterosexual as possible. Even if this man was abusive - that didn't matter to the Beaux family.

Deep inside, Cheyenne had always been a lesbian, but coming out would be suicide for the young college graduate. Upon her parents wishes, she becomes engaged to a wealthy young CEO of a multi-billion corporate company. But what happens when she meets someone she thought was a man, only to find out it's a woman who pulls her into her deepest desires?

Setting: Modern
Themes: Extreme, Angst, Romance, Drama

Looking for: Someone to play an androgynous female against my girl Cheyenne. I'm leaving this open so that we can develop a deeper plot and characters! Please PM me if you're interested! :D

Image Inspiration

NSFW Gif

NSFW Futa

Roleplays inspired by Music

If you listen to a song on this list and you're inspired, please let me know.

Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars
Titan Dream by Two Steps From Hell
River by Bishop Briggs *new*

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Updates

April 18th, 2016 || Search thread open and currently looking! :3 All ideas and pairings are welcome.
May 8th, 2016 || Added plot: Unity & Chaos and new Fandom Legend of Korra
May 24th, 2016 || Updated current roleplays. Craving Korra like crazy right now.
May 26th, 2016 || Updated Plots: The Badger & The Snake! Craving!!!
May 27th, 2016 || Updated current roleplays!
June 8th, 2016 || Updated Plots: The Investigator Craving!! Looking for new plots and writing partners. Added new section to Plot/Ideas! :3
June 13th, 2016 || Updated current roleplays. Still looking for another!
June 14th, 2016 || Added plot: The Fox & the Hare - Craving!
June 20th, 2016 || Updated current roleplays! I have room for 1 more.
July 6th, 2016 || Added new plot - currently looking!
July 9th, 2016 || Moved 3 rps to inactive. My muse is pretty sad right now. I'm looking to start some games - desperately.
July 23rd, 2016 || Added two new plots! Currently looking for new and exciting writers! :D
July 24th, 2016 || New pairings/fandoms added - Pokemon, Steven Universe, and Overwatch
August 6th, 2016 || Added new Plot Never let them Know, new category Image Inspiration, and currently looking!
August 19th, 2016 || Updated current role-plays!
January 8th, 2017 || Updated Current role-plays and plots! Actively looking for a few new stories and partners!
January 16th, 2017 || Updated fandom pairings and added a disclaimer to the first post! I am actively looking.
February 21st, 2017 || Updated Plots/Pictures/Music and Current role-plays!

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Nintentoast

Heyy! I am interested in doing a Lesbian RP with you!

Are there any plots/pics for characters you would like to use?
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

la dame en noir

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 20, 2016, 07:28:02 PM
Heyy! I am interested in doing a Lesbian RP with you!

Are there any plots/pics for characters you would like to use?
Please PM me instead!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |