Male Dominant wanted! please

Started by copper, June 06, 2009, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

copper

coppery kitten or girl seeks Dominant to deliciously subjugate her to an arrousing and stimulating rp.

um, newspaper ad aside. new to forum rp, but not irc rp, so willing to try it out. please only apply if you ARE dominant or can rp it with experiance. have had others say they are, then whine even in the rp the entire time. i like the taming part and it doesnt matter if it takes a day or a few days or weeks. it should entwine them both. dont want emotionless involvement(ic'ly of course). if devotion and such develops within the plot, i dont see the sub being a mindless machine who only does it for so and so reason, but eventually grows to the point of love(yes, that awful four leter word), devotion and respect and desire to please, etc, etc. so saying that, here is first attempt at idea, can vary and change if i can find a writing partner to start it with.

1)Competitors and bitter rivals(perhaps even from childhood) are taking the same flight, perhaps theyre in the same business and for some reason wind up on the same flight. The woman is highly successful and not used to be ordered about by anyone, male or female. The man, despite his more casual appearance, is as much in control as the woman, and knows what he likes and how to get it. From their first meeting, there had been a spark that for the time had been flamed by a bit of bitter hatred on her side, and amused annoyance on his. As the flight makes its way across the water, weather causes it to crash, and the two become the only survivors on a deserted island. Its small and isolated, but able to sustain them. From there, i think it goes where it may.

ty for your time if you actually read this. will cross it out if i get an accepted taker! :)
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

copper

ok. idea on pause for now. got a few games and since new to forum style rp, i want to concentrate on those for now. thank you very much!
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

Darthvegeta800

*subscribes* Give me a poke should you run out of games miss. And welcome to the forum!