New roleplay ideas [Seeking F nc/bon]

Started by Dave, September 17, 2011, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Title: In over your head
Participant(s) needed: 1 female (sub)
Description: Your character, an older, rich, entitled older woman gets herself way over her head when she heads into the shadier part of town and makes a scene at bars an such, attracting the attention and teasing many of the men there. She gets overpowered and taken into a dark, underground complex and used and trained as a sexual object, until she becomes obedient.
Other comments: I was thinking that this female character would be older and very confident and arrogant, perhaps married once or twice and used to being in control. She would be very defiant in the beginning, and she could be trained by one or several guys, depending on your choice.

Title: On the lam
Description: This roleplay would take place in somewhat fantasy medieval setting, with your character as a very well known thief on the run from a major kingdom, who has placed a high bounty on your head. After a while, you're eventually captured by two bounty hunters, who begin the long trek of bringing you back to the kingdom for a reward. On the way however, they decide to have a little fun with you, and begin to use and train your character sexually.
Other comments: I wouldn't be opposed to playing this with another person as the 2nd bounty hunter (male or female), and I can imagine the bounty hunters being either very close, or two entirely different people forced to work together, which could be interesting.

Title: My new secretary slut
Description: This roleplay would take place in a large, powerful business where your character is desperately trying to get a job as a secretary, and is willing to do anything for it. My character, the head of the company sees this and uses this to his advantage to make her perform sexual acts for him, he begins to make her his, and makes her perform humiliating acts around the office, as well as anything else he wants her to do.
Other comments: I imagine the other character as being more submissive, and there would be lots of toys and humiliation involved in this rp, but it can be worked out one way or another.

Title: Vacation house
Participant(s) needed: 2 female (subs (can be played by 1 or 2 people))
Description: Fairly straightforwards, two girls who are close friends head up to one of the vacation homes up in the woods, what they don't know however, is that a wanted criminals has been hiding out in it for the past few weeks. The criminal catches the two girls off guard and binds them up quickly, and then decides to have fun with them, using them as sexual objects and training them to be obedient towards him.
Other comments: Would definitely work better if they were bi-sexual to some degree

Title: Little red riding hood
Description: Your character is found alone, tied and gagged up against a tree in the woods, with nothing but a red cloak and a red dress. You have no recollection of your past at all, the only thing you know if you like being tied and up and controlled, and my character takes you in as his new slave, with lots of training.
Other comments: I dunno, could be really interesting, feel free to try and work something more out with this one