Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Moriarty

Granted, but unfortunately, it also looks like Gary Busey.

I wish I were completely happy right now!

Adammair

Granted, but everyone that you come in contact with is completely miserable, and they resent you for your happiness.

I wish I didn't look like Gary Busey. :P

PigPin

Granted you are no longer compared to Gary Busey that's because you are merged into Gary Busey becoming one.

I wish I the song stairway to heaven was based on facts.

Aoife

It is, and that incredible LSD trip NEVER ENDS.

I wish patients would stop stealing my parking space, and/or double parking my car.

Les Man

Granted.  They stole it, but at least nobody wants your bicycle.

I wish I was a Red-Shirt that survived.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Sybl

Granted. You are the red shirt on a magazine cover, that was tossed away in a trash heap.

I wish I was made of quartz crystal.

Mordred

Granted.. but.. and this sad.. when under the sun, those little rays shine right through you and yes.. those adorable little ants you plot and you plan with.. those little squirts are fried instantly.. like a wild lazer.. ZAP!

I wish I could go back in time and hang out with those folks from Camelot.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. You go back in time to Camelot to find you are a turkey roasting for the kings supper.

I wish I could watch the expression on said turkey's face as the king says: "Gobble gobble." :P

Flaming

Granted, you too go back in time and find yourself the one that has to bring the above mentioned turkey in.
(Wait, there were no turkey in Camelot! : ) )

I wish I could eat some turkey right now

Sybl

:o Are you sure there were no turkey in Camelot? Were you there??  XD? :P

Granted. You eat turkey that is a plastic toy, you get a stomach ache and wish you had settled for broccoli.  :P

I wish I could travel to Scotland.

Flaming

Granted, you go to Scotland and find out if full of Scots *bummer*

I wish I were a Rugby Player

(turkeys are from America, Camelot was well before Colombo. Well, maybe with the help of Merlin, they could have got some exotic food... : ) )

Sybl

Quote from: Flaming on January 21, 2012, 05:22:02 AM
Granted, you go to Scotland and find out if full of Scots *bummer*

I wish I were a Rugby Player

(turkeys are from America, Camelot was well before Colombo. Well, maybe with the help of Merlin, they could have got some exotic food... : ) )
:P
::) Did I say a two legged turkey? did I?? :P

Granted. You are a rugby player who lives alone on a deserted Island. Too bad for you. ;)

I wish I could sing in a band.

Ramman

Granted however both you and the band suck so bad the local totalitarian government comes and executes you all.

I wish my tivo would work with my new network.

Adammair

Granted, but no matter what you set it to record, it only records the adult, pay channels. :P

I wish my stupid DVR boxes worked reliably. (Anyone else hate Comcast? XD )

Sybl

Granted. Your DVR boxes work reliably, finally and the world ends.

I wish Ramman was more positive. :P

Les Man

.... *scratches head ignorantly*  Whatever the hell ramman is...

Granted, but your wish affects Ram-Man, the cartoon bad guy from the He-Man cartoons, and little is really affected either way in the long run.

I wish I knew what ramman was (and I hope that wasn't just an epic mis-spelling of "ramen")...
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Sybl

Quote from: Ramman on January 21, 2012, 03:52:14 PM
Granted however both you and the band suck so bad the local totalitarian government comes and executes you all.

I wish my tivo would work with my new network.

Granted. Look up and you will have your wish. Unfortunately he is puzzled at your misbehavior and you are banished from this thread for 20 minutes.

I wish I knew more than I do about certain geological things.

Mordred

Granted.. yet such knowledge comes with a price. Yes, dark blue drops of mad paranoia come oozing from these new found geological spikes of wisdom.. and now you will only travel by hovercraft.. which hasn't exactly been perfectly yet. So you wait, staring at the unpredictable ground. And wait.

I wish I could find a bottle with a sexy little girl genie who adored me and lived to answer my every desire and whim.
*See Pillory*

Shiny

Grrranted, however she only speaks 'Ye olde arabian' (Being a genie 'n' all), so your every desires and whims have to wait until after the rushed lingual course...

I wish I was a sorcerer.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

MrCrow

Grandted but your only power is to change money into dust.

I wish I was a videogame character.
Every mind is different. Some are like fairy tails and some are close to reality but no matter what they look like there is something delicious to be found there.

Adammair

Granted...you're Ms. PacMan! :P

I wish I could travel through time, forward and backward, at will.

Sybl

Granted! Unfortunately the program malfunctions  and you are pulled in 2 directions at the same time, your body stretches across time and your skin splits. Oops, bye bye Adammair. :P

I wish I had a dollar for every bad idea.

Mordred

Granted! But.. *yeah.. you know it*.. in that perfect moment when the stars align and the money train is about to come barrelling in.. something even stranger happens. A ray of cosmic primordial 'stuff' *blue-tinged.. but this fanged thing here denies any and all involvement.. no, really!* shines just so upon that cheeky mind of yours and.. *chokes on his coffee*.. there are no more bad ideas swirling around that devious little mind of yours. Questionable, yes.. but not on the lower side of the spectrum. Sorry. I was nearly excited for you there, for 3.11 seconds.

I wish.. whenever a delicious curve on any woman (on this planet.. or any other) is tapped just so.. you know the type I mean.. the type that sends that intoxicating ripple just so.. I feel it. Even at the risk of being bombarded by such madly lecherous sensations.. I am up for that risky endeavor. Yes, this is what I wish.
*See Pillory*

Shiny

Granted, however the neuro surgeon who is supposed to rewire some of your synapses in that way that you are now susceptible to those tapsĀ“-, something which, by the way, is possible on the reasons of the taps sending ripples traversing through Curve-tap-dimension - messes up. Every time it happens you get an sensation not unlike someone whacking you over the head with a blunt object.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Sybl

Granted, your wish is as corrupted as you are until you fall into a bucket of bleach, oh my, instead now you and your wish are corroded.

I wish to be better than just good enough.