Akiko's Desires [F/f preferred]

Started by Bayushi, January 26, 2010, 06:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

So many thoughts and ideas. It is difficult to put them all to the pen.

But here we go.

Legend of the Five Rings   ==    Seeking a powerful Samurai-ko(female samurai) to overpower the highborn Samurai-cast maiden.
    Seeking BDSM, Non-Consensual, and even Romance. F/f only, please
Star Trek   ==    Seeking a dominant Orion ex-slave, now Pirate captain, to capture my character's shuttle, taking interest in the shuttle's occupant, and taking her as a pleasure slave.
    Seeking BDSM, Non-Consensual, humiliation, and even Romance. F/f only, please
Modern/Apocalyptic   ==    Seeking a dominant Mistress to kidnap and enslave my character, Southern Pacific colony after the collapse of society post-apocalyptic event.
    Town/Colony would consist of a very open Master/Slave society, where slaves are publicly humiliated, lead around on all fours on leashes, et al.
    Seeking BDSM, Non-Consensual, humiliation, and even Romance. F/f only, please. Seeking Domme.
TAKEN BY VISNA
Warcraft   ==    Seeking a dominant Mistress to kidnap and enslave my character, Island colony after the collapse of society caused by Deathwing's Cataclysm.
    Town/Colony would consist of a very open Master/Slave society, where slaves are publicly humiliated, lead around on all fours on leashes, et al. I would be playing a slave, of course. Likely a Blood Elf, though I *may* take requests for other player races(No Dwarf, Orc, Troll, Tauren, or Undead, please).
    Seeking BDSM, Non-Consensual, humiliation, and even Romance. F/f only, please, seeking Domme.

OMGWTFBBQ NEW IDEAS
Generic Fantasy (D&D, etc)   ==   You, or multiple you(s), are twin sisters, of noble blood or even royalty (princesses). A relative gifts the family with a comely little elf maiden (this thread would go well in the Elven Maiden vs Human Barbarian game board), whom the girls will take out their pent up sexual frustration upon.
    Seeking BDSM, Non-Consensual, humiliation, and even Romance. F/F/f only, please

[[WILL FILL THIS OUT MORE AS IDEAS COME TO MIND]]

Leighdy

First let me say that I absolutely love your Avi image... second all three of your ideas sound really good... if you are interested in maybe going over some more details you are welcome to PM me or to add my MSN from my profile..
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Bayushi

Bayushi

Updated, since prior "crossed out" game has since fallen through.

sstone72

Hi
I read over your storylines and have played some of the same type of RP's if you are interested.

xoxxo
Sarah

Bayushi

Updated with taken games, added one more game plot idea.

Bayushi

Fantasy/Twin Dommes taken now.

Only the Star Trek plot left!

Bayushi

Quote from: Akiko on April 23, 2012, 08:08:22 PMFantasy/Twin Dommes taken now.

Only the Star Trek plot left!
Fantasy/Twin Dommes no longer taken.

Updated original post.

Bayushi

Legend of the Five Rings and Warcraft ideas opening back up.

Both interested parties stopped responding.