What goes around comes around double.

Started by zemo8801, October 09, 2009, 10:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

OK Hello to all that see this.

The idea is this it about a couple that are in love with each other in the beginning of there  love life he is the one that pays for everything cleans the house as she just sits on the phone talking with god knows who everyday he just tells there is something missing between the two of them. she one days he goes off to work to earn a paycheck like always when his office phone starts to ring. Wondering who could be calling him during the day so he answers " this is Issac how may i help you". the other end answers if me honey. she says "honey i will be heading to my mom for a few days." He says OK would you like a ride over there; she answer him absurdly no i got a ride. after that she quickly hangs up the phone.

He hangs up on his end and wonders why was she so rude sounding since she does not drive so he wonders who is the one taking her over there. they allow him to leave early for the day since they know Issac is the best worker they got so he takes some work with him for the weekend since no one will be there to interrupt his work. but her words are echoing in his head so he wants to see if maybe she would like to go for dinner. He drives over to her mothers house to see if she would like to so he parks in the street and walks to the front door and rings the doorbell.

He starts to think about her words yet again and smiles when the door starts to open. but when the door finally opens his heart starts to sink when her mother answers the door and is quite surprised to see that he is her and she ask "where is my daughter?" He answers her well i thought she was going to be over here because she called me from work that she was coming to spend a few days with you. she shakes her head saying nope it been quite a while since she had talked to her mother according to what she had said to him he had not talked with her. he gives her a hug and felt heartbroken and heads back to there house.

Issac starts to plan out a idea on how to pay her back but he wanted to find out for himself what was she doing threw out the day. so he returns back to his house to hear the phone ringing he was not in the mood to answer it and let the machine answer it. It his girlfriend saying that she should be home Monday morning and that she loves me but in the back ground it sounds like a man voice so it only strengths his suspicion's of her misdeeds.

So the weekend comes and he spends the days planning on going to work like normal but he not planning on going to the office he plans on following her throwout the day. to see what she is doing.

OK the person that i am searching for in this game is the UN true girlfriend to become his own slave after he leans that she was planning on staying with him but never marrying him but being married to another guy.

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas