Prison Island interest check.

Started by Bloody Rose, May 31, 2010, 02:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Welcome to Lost Caribbean lines, please place your seatbelt on we will begin our flight to Puerto Rico. Please read the instructions located in front of your seat. The flight will have a time of five hours more or less. The pilot ensures that there will be rain and a little bit of turbulence but nothing too great. Now relax and enjoy your flight with Lost Caribbean.

It was a normal flight to one of the most beautiful islands in the world. People from all different backgrounds came to the island to relax and just have fun. They will never guess what fate had waiting for them, a tragic end to most of the people inside the plane. They all went about their business on the plane, some of them were hearing music, others reading, others using computers. It was a normal day for the crew of the flight.

However as everything something always goes wrong. The plane entered a thunderstorm and a lightning hit the tail of the plane sending the plane on a spiral down to the water, with all 70 souls inside. As the plane hit the water near a island most of the people inside died. Those who lived on knew they were in trouble, they were in the water near a deserted island.

The survivors swam to the beach exhausted it has been a ten minute swim and they had no energy left. As they got to the beach they were confronted by man with guns. They landed in a island owned by a man named Vincent. His island is a ranch for human slaves, and more just dropped down from heaven.

--------------------------------------

1- We have two sides in this rp. The people living in the island (all dominant), and the people that survived the crash (all submissive).

2- five dominants and five submissive, if one of you don't post in a week without giving me a reason they are out. (I will not say anything if you need to go for over a week. I will just like to know).(to start I need at least two of each and that's including me as Vincent).

3- Be literate, and that means no less than a good made paragraph.

4- Don't god mod, everybody hates that and I am one more. If I see or receive word of someone is doing it  there will be a warning, three warnings and your out.

5- Have fun....

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70608.0#new
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70610.0#new

Bloody Rose

Island Residents
1- Vincent (Played by Zarazel)
2- Jessica (played by Elfguy)

Survivors
1- Celestia Rose (TamaRose)
2- Nizhoni (played by Zhu Que)

Name:
Personality:
Role: (island resident or survivor)
Kinks: (for both, dom and sub)
Limits: (only for survivors. Residents must obey these. We want all to enjoy the rp)
Bio:
Appareance:

elfguy

Name: Jessica

Personality: Jessica is a ruthless girl. She loves to dominate and torture the slaves. She gets a kick out of being mean. She also thinks about sex a lot, and will often mix torture with sexual acts.

Role: (island resident or survivor) Resident

Kinks: Loves to dominate people, but also has a secret desire to be dominated.

Limits: Death, limps cut, mutations

Bio: Fascinated by guns since she was a kid, she very early on started training, both her physical fitness and with weapons. She spent most of her time on the streets, beating up weaker people, and getting stronger herself by going to an underground wrestling club to try out some matches. She is strong, fast and good with both her sword and handguns.

She was one of the earlier recruits that Vincent acquired, having met the young girl back in town. He made her his second in command for the island, and uses Jessica to keep the slaves in check.

Appareance:
----

TamaRose

Name:Celestia Rose
Personality:Flirty,naughty,a real bitch when pissed off.Although,most of the time is kind and sweet.Although,I am assuming the island will change that.
Role: Survivor
Kinks:Being spanked,Likes older men but has a fetish for younger ones.Gentle biting,whips,sex in public,oral,wants to have an experience with another woman,loves being talked dirty to and light BDSM.
Limits: NO gag balls or rings and absolutely NO scat.
Bio:Celestia is a 31 year old single woman from New York City.In her spare time she does alot of charity work but her real job is CEO of Takahiro Corporations in the states.A business that started in Japan by Kai Takahiro himself but branched out to different countries,one of them being the United States.There Celestia runs everything and has meetings once a week with Mr.Takahiro over the computer,along with her other workers.The Takahiro Corporation deals in sales.

Appearance:

Bloody Rose

Need only one more survivor and we can start.

Zhu Que

Name: Nizhoni
Personality: Nizhoni is sensitive, very nature orientated, and strongly backs her opinions, though she is a little shy at first.
Kinks: Light bdsm, loves interactions with men and/or women close to her age (18-25), group fun, especially loves being touched sensually.
Limits: Is not a toilet... No Mutation or Mutilation (Tats fine, piercings maybe,perm. damage no..).
Bio: Nizhoni was born to a Medicine Man of a Navajo tribe of Utah and a Latina woman. She grew up without her mother, as she had left one day when Nizhoni was barely a year old.
Growing up only with her father was not much of a problem, due to the closeness of the tribe. Learning many traits of the art, she became a Medicine Woman, well in training to be one.
She decides to meet her mother and understand why things happened the way they did with them... Well that was her plan when she first got on the plane.
Appareance:http://www.rezkast.com/files/photos/1c9ac0159c94d8dL.jpg

Bloody Rose

Updated with OOC and IC. Welcome to prison island.

LIAR

Name: Charlie
Personality: Quiet, but not shy. She has a cynical and sarcastic humor.
Kinks: Humiliation, Dirty talk o&o in sig
Limits: Bathroom play, heavy violence (punching/kicking, a few spanks or faceslaps is fine) o&o in sig
Bio: Currently lives every day very blandly. She was on a trip to Puerto Rico to spice up her life with excitement. She thought travelling would put the spark to do something out of the ordinary back in to her.
Appareance:

Bloody Rose

Post anytime. Will put you in the list later.

TamaRose

Hey guys.Sorry I can't post anymore tonight.I have to get up early in the morning and will be gone most of the day.I will try and catch up once I get home in the evening.Sorry,for the incovenience.

TamaRose

I would like to apologize to you all but I am going to have to drop out of the thread.It is just not going like I thought it would and I am finding myself struggling to write.I feel it isn't right to keep elfguy waiting for me when he could already be further into the story with the rest of you.Again I am sorry.

Bloody Rose

I am so sorry the rp did not lived up to your expectations, however I thank you for telling me. I will talk to elf so he can kill your char ot something

TamaRose

I just want you to know it is nothing against you or elf.It's just I can't get into the story like I had hoped I would.I am so sorry.