Family Ties

Started by Kiric Rand, February 03, 2010, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

He grabbed his sister and moved her aside a bit. "Look, I really don't want to talk about this right now. If you want to talk about this in the morning, we can, but I'm really tired." He walked to his bedroom.He turned slowly to look at his sister again. "Look, I'm..... I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you upset. Just get some sleep and we'll sit down and talk about this tomorrow."
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

darkvamplips

Yeah probably tomorrow he will be the same as today she thought to herself. Without saying a word she turned away and went into her room wanting sleep herself. So this was all because she did not come back when her sister died but she had reason's why.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Kiric Rand

He crashed back into his bed, trying to drift to sleep. He really didn't want to be so cold hearted, but he just couldn't see it. Sure, he had had trouble getting back here in time, but he managed to make it. She lived closer than he had, and she didn't. No matter how he tried, he couldn't make since of it. *What, you don't have friends up there or something?* Ne shook his head and drifted off to sleep.

He slipped back into the waking world as the sun poured into his room. *Damn, forgot to close that curtain again.* He put his hand over his eyes, not really wanting to get up yet, but knowing he would have to soon, and that his sister would be waiting to talk to him. *Yet another day I wish you were still here. If only I could talk some sense into her.*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

darkvamplips

She could not sleep at all that night when they had fights which were rare this is what happened. In the middle of the night she got up and decided to go downstairs to get something to eat since she did not eat all of her food at dinner. Now she was sitting on the couch and had the t.v. on low. Since she had come downstairs she fell asleep on the couch by the time he opened the curtain, he could hear the the television playing.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He heard noise coming from downstairs. *She's up already? Great.* He put on some cloths and steps out quietly, trying not to let her know he was up, and slipped into the bathroom upstairs. *A quick shower first. Yeah, she'll hear me, but at least I'll be awake enough to talk to her about it.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She had stayed asleep through the shower she was very tired. After the long trip and after dealing with her brother then not sleeping she was very tired. It was cold in the house and she didn't have a blanket on.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He stepped out of the shower and slipped downstairs. He looked over and saw his sister asleep on the couch he had memories flash of when they were kids. Both of them and their late sister were inseparable. He always felt like he had to protect his sister's, being the only male child of the family. It still ate at him that he couldn't do anything for his younger sister except watch as the life faded from her. Maybe he wasn't fit to protect them. He let a few tears leak from his eyes at the thought as he quietly walked over and placed a blanket over her. He slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a quick breakfast before heading back to his room and turning on his TV.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When he placed the blanket over her body she snuggled deeper into the blanket and smiled in her sleep. If she stayed asleep then they would not be fighting anymore. About a half an hour later she woke up and was very stiff from laying on the couch in an awkward position. Yawning she stood up letting the blanket fall from her body and then walked to get something to eat and drink from the kitchen.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He listened to her walk into the kitchen and sighed. *Guess it's now or never then. Maybe if I push her away enough she'll get the hint. I can't protect her, I couldn't even protect our sister.* He turned off his TV and went downstair, taking his dishes with him to drop them off. when he got there she was still standing in front of the fridge. "Hey. Listen, about last night...."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was just starting to pour her orange juice when he came up behind her. She turned around after putting the juice back in the fridge and looked at him. "Yes?" She asked wanting to hear what he had to say and wanting to talk about how he was feeling.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"I.... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting that way. Yes, I'm a little bitter that you didn't make it, but I shouldn't have done that to you." He looked his sister in the eyes. "I just exploded. I just don't understand why? Did you exhaust every method of getting down here, and why didn't you call? I would have more than happily helped you get here."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"I tried calling you but there was no answer. I tried asking the one friend I have and she said no." She crossed her arms knowing this conversation was coming. Why didn't she get the money or tried harder maybe then her brother wouldn't be so distant with her.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He looked at her. "I never got any call from you. The last call I had on my phone was from mom and dad telling my that our sister was sick and that I needed to get here as quick as I could. Nevermind, it's in the past. I know that you tried, you would have tried anything to get here. I guess I just feel like......." His voice started to trail off.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She stayed quiet and let him vent like she always had in the past. "Like?" Leaning against the counter she took a sip of her orange juice and waited for him to finish the sentence.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He shook his head. "Nothing." He dropped off his dishes and left, his head down, a glint of a tear forming in his eye. he walked back into the living room and dropped onto the couch, Placing his hand on his forhead, trying to hide his face as he let the held back tears flow.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She almost felt the tears starting and she watched him walk to the couch and sit down. Slowly and hesitantly she started after him and sitting a few inches away from him. "It's alright." She touched his shoulder gently.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He felt her hand upon his shoulder and shifted away from it. "No, it isn't. Don't you see. I've always been there to protect you two, and I couldn't this time. I felt so powerless. You were always the smart one out of us, and you couldn't make it back, what could I do? If only you had been here, maybe.... I don't know, but maybe things would have been diffrent. Don't you see sis, I failed all of you. Mom, dad, the both of you, all I could do is stand by and watch." He still hid his face, tears freely flowing now, his breath coming in short gasps instead of steady intakes.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When he pulled away slowly her hand dropped feeling defeated and sad about it. "You couldn't have stopped something like that happening. It was just her time." She said knowing she was sounding heartless but she was always the strong one out of the three of them. When he started crying again she tried putting her hand near his shoulder wanting to comfort him again. She knew this was going to take and she would break him down eventually.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't move from her touch this time, his tears still flowing freely. "Don't you see though. I didn't just fail her, I failed mom, dad, and you. There had to have been something I could have done, but I was too weak." He buried his face in his hands. "I didn't know what to do afterwards. It wasn't fair."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Still there was nothing you could have done. Please stop blaming yourself." She whispered and rubbed his shoulder gently. She hated to see him crying like this.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason wiped his eyes clean. Their parents would be up soon, and he didn't want them to see him like this. Hell, he hated letting his sister see him break down, but it couldn't be helped. "Mom and dad will be up soon." He brushed her hand away from his shoulder. "I'm going to go make them some breakfast. You're welcome to help out if you wish." He walked back into the kitchen, leaving her in the living room alone.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

The sudden change in him made her wince and he brushed her hand away again. Taking a deep breath she decided to go into the kitchen to help her brother cook. Being around him might help him get over this and talk more openly to her. "What do you want to make?" She said asking him and watching him start to work. She really wanted to help him out this time.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Something simple, I was thinking omelets and pancakes." He gabbed the eggs and cheese from the fridge. "Would you mind making up the pancakes?" He started mixing the eggs up, "We'll talk about this more later, for now I just want mom and dad to have a normal day. Well, as normal as it can be around here anymore."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." She said knowing they would probably talk about it later unless he ends up changing his mind. She got out the pancake mix and started cooking it. Soon the house smelled like pancakes and knew their parents would be coming down when they smelled the food.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

As their parents started walking downstair, Jason quickly started the coffee pot for them. "Guess it would be too much to ask that you not tell mom and dad about our talk yet. I'll let them know as soon as I'm ready." He placed the omelets on a plate and slid them over to his sister. reaching in the cabinet to grab the syrup and a few other things.

"Something sure smells good." their mom was the first to walk in. "Oh, well, it's nice to see you two getting along again. Maybe we can have a nice, normal day together as a family." Their dad trudged in soon after, grabbing his breakfast and sitting down, still half asleep.
[Floatright]
[/float]