Hello Everyone [Please Read]

Started by Natalie C. Barney, May 12, 2006, 12:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie C. Barney

Ok the goddesses and I seem to have an agreement I should leave for at least a time so I requested a 6 month probation before Lilac does it. To my players in Dungeon of the Demented Game Mistress I'll be moving it to Play-by-Web in its adult section.

Zaer I can't post for your game and I still love you as a GM can we do the game 1-on-1 on that site or maybe some players with me in that game can post there and we can move the game? I love you as a GM and would like to continue the game with you at the other site.

Max since I'm not going to be posting good luck with your Serenity game its a good thing this is before we started. If you move it off site let me know.

I can't get PM's so contact me at my gaming e-mail at:

annaroberts1@yahoo.com

Its been fun here and maybe I can come back after 6 months I will leave that up to Lilac and I'm sorry if we have had major differences and such. I wish you all well and didn't mean to hurt anyone with my opinions if I did I'm sorry.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Ellyssa

Sorry to hear, but best of luck. I won't be going to another forum as yet simply due to personal RL timing, so I'll pull out of the game (unless someone else will somehow take GM over).

Thank you for the effort and the news though, it is appreciated.

Ellyssa

Natalie C. Barney

That's understandable tell Zaer to e-mail me and about this Yeskarra is my favorite character in my favorite game, I would want very much to continue playing her.

Zaer you were my favorite GM and I want to play my character if you can run on the other site please let me know.

Goddesses thank you for leaving this up for now its good I can leave under good circumstances I won't post in another thread here. Thank you Elvi especially for being so kind in this.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Zaer Darkwail

I will not move whole game to other site but we can do it one vs one elsehwere and ahve different plot ;).

Natalie C. Barney

Good the site is Play by Web and there are few games under adult there with rules. Set it up there and thanks you might get a few players they have an add post for their games. Have my e-mail Zaer? We can keep it one-on-one or look for another few players there. Its easy to use.

My game is also up there players from here get prefered placement its D&D3.5: Dotdgm.

Players in that game are welcome to jump there or if not can someone pick up the game they are a great bunch of players. If not save your characters or go to Zaer's game its a good one.

Good gaming in any case.

Natalie Clifford Barney

Zaer Darkwail

I do not have your email, but mine is garthalla@susiraja.net, also it woudl be good if you cna provide link to the home page of the site :).

Ellyssa

First post of hers has the email, you silly cross-eyed GM. :P

Natalie C. Barney

Natalie Clifford Barney

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ellyssa on May 12, 2006, 01:47:19 PM
First post of hers has the email, you silly cross-eyed GM. :P

Duh *smack himself*

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I am in the site. Wher eis your game categorized again?

Elvi

Natalie,
You have given your information and you have given your email address.
Please don't use this area now to discuss your game on another site.
Thankyou.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, no probs, found it and requested access, you can lock the thread Elvi :).

Lilac

Regarding the reasons why this is occurring, well, most of you probably have a pretty good idea.  A few too many lines have been crossed a few too many times, and I will say at least that I appreciate Natalie's maturity regarding this.

I've decided to take a 'no permaban' policy for members that have been accepted, but I would like to remind people that while everyone has a right to their opinion, this is not always the site to express it.  We are here to enjoy ourselves, first and foremost.

Elvi

*lol*
Thank you Zaer.......very kind of you.....
*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building