Interest Check - B.I.T.C.H (SM/NC/Con/etc)

Started by rocknrolla, July 31, 2011, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocknrolla

Welcome to B.I.T.C.H - Bronco's Imperial Tower for Corrosive (W)hores!

Here Bronco's elite welcome you - both the men and women; a place where the meek meet the masters, and the tender learn to limber for themselves in the outside world. Slaves, glory seekers, students, those who can afford and all who cross the gates to be churned into disciplined and useful members of the society.

For the tower of Bronco is much more than a whore house; it is a bordello for those who wish to pay for sex, a place of trial for those who desire to hone their skills, and a temple of lust & doom for everybody else, depending on the category they fall within. Here you will find many of the inhabitants hailing from different backgrounds!

-Prisoners sent to be broken so they can return back to their jails... more obedient.

-Newly wed wives and daughters sent by the rich to be trained in the arts of love... or husbands and sons by the women who play a prominent part in the society.

-Slaves sent by their owners to be taught and trained, forged and tamed - or in the case of disobedience; punished and disciplined

-Glory seekers - men and women who wish to make a name for themselves as they subject their selves unto the trails of Bronco, so they can either be made a permanent part of his crew - or walk away with the boon on how they survived the tribulations that occured in the BITCH's dungeons!

Now with that out of the way let us go through some of the elements I'm looking to incorporate into this game, and tell you a bit more how I've envisioned this.

Who in the bloody hell is Bronco, and how the bugger fuck does this work?!

Bronco is a title for the owner of the BITCH establishment, in this instance I'll be playing him; he's the sole owner, the Alma de Master and the creator of this fine establishment. I see the game set during the Roman era; a type of organisation that deals in matters pertaining to love and lust. I would like for the game to start with at least FIVE Elites including myself... and SEVEN Dissolutes.

What are Elites, who are the Dissolutes?

The Elites are Bronco's men/women - charged with training/breaking/teaching of the dissolutes, depending on the reason why they are in the facility in the first place. The Dissolutes are the slaves, the prisoners and the pupils of learning who have graced the steps of the BITCH to fulfil their roles and purpose.

So wait, is this purely non-consensual, consensual, what?!

Here, you will find room for both non-consensual and otherwise, exercising extreme elements where necessary for those who would like to play a certain type of character. Those who wish not to attempt something extreme have the choice of letting this be a one shot for them; playing perhaps an element which has merely come to learn and be taught in the ways of love; either to become a lady or a gentleman, and move off to other endeavours of their life once the task is deemed accomplished. For such training would encompass lesson in manners, being proper, being trained in the arts of pleasure and learning to become a respectable member of their society.

What, pray tell is a "Glory Seeker"?!

A glory seeker, as the term states, is one of the people chosen from amongst the Dissolutes who wish to become an Elite. He or she would have to go through different trials of each of the present Elites, and thus tested upon the resolve they emanate during each lesson. After having been successful they are either free to leave... or become an elite.

Free to leave? I thought this was where people came to learn... to stay... to be like... you know, slaves forever!

Amongst the Dissolutes are also slaves and prisoners, either bought by Bronco to be kept as pets for his bordello, or merely disciplined at the behest of their owners - depending on the writer's choice - and if they are chosen as they glory seeker - they have a chance of earning their freedom, or becoming an Elite.

Can anyone become a glory seeker?!

Yes and no; a candidate for a glory seeker is selected once every year during Fall. Anyone wishing to become a glory seeker will express their interest in the OC thread, and all the Elites will cast a vote for those they would want to go through their trials. You can also make a character who is neither an Elite, nor Dissolute... but an outsider who somehow manages to find way amidst the ranks and challenges to become a glory seeker - this is particularly helpful if none of the dissolutes wishes to go for the title in a certain year.

Please explain the Bordello!

The bordello is for people who wish to try out this game later on; they can make a short bio and immerse themselves unto a night spent with one of the tamer dissolutes - and yes these can be sons, daughters, husbands, wives sent by the loved ones to learn more. At the start this will not be available until we have a full roster of both Elites and Dissolutes. Also I see this portion as purely consensual and an added bonus to the game once everything is established.

So how do we begin?

Once we have our Elites and Dissolutes, the game will begin a month before the voting for our glory seeker; the Elites will be introduced by a post about their backgrounds and how they came to work for the establishment (Yes, they can add they were all Dissolutes at one point and clawed their way towards title), and then there will be posts for the dissolutes as they introduce themselves; once that is done, the Dissolutes are assigned under their Elites, and thus the game begins - taking place in a separate quarter within the BITCH for each of the Elites/Dissolutes, depending on what role they chose.

I reserve the right to ask questions!

And that you do; feel free to ask me here, or send me a pm and I'll respond in kind.

Please bear in mind I would like to keep this as coherent as possible so it actually feels like a game, and not a private harem for any one person including meself.

List for possible Elites and Dissolutes;

Elites

rocknrolla
Cshades
Haloriel

Dissolutes

Rpgirl85
Teke
Kokaine
Joy
Dakabn
WhiteTigerForever

Character Sheet Templates can be found Here. Please refer to the instructions, and should you have any questions - direct them to me over PMs.

OOC thread is here - Direct all general natter over there! :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

rpgirl85

Throwing my hat in for this one. Will a Dissolute of Middle Eastern ethnicity be an acceptable character?

rocknrolla

People with Middle Eastern heritage were a common sight during the Roman era, therefore yes - by all means. :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

rpgirl85

Thank you. *Goes off to work on a char sheet*

rocknrolla

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 31, 2011, 02:53:03 PM
Thank you. *Goes off to work on a char sheet*

I would suggest to hold onto it for now, as once we have the required number of interested participants I'll present the format for the character sheet, and we can all follow that. :-)

A/As (Updated 1/30)

rpgirl85

Alright sure. I shall keep an eye on this thread then.

Teke

I'm definitely intrigued by this idea as well.  I think I'll throw in as a former Gladiator(obviously successful) who's been bought as a new slave in need of training for his to be mistress. Hopefully there'll be some females interested in becoming elites!
A&A

rocknrolla

Quote from: Teke on July 31, 2011, 04:18:42 PM
I'm definitely intrigued by this idea as well.  I think I'll throw in as a former Gladiator(obviously successful) who's been bought as a new slave in need of training for his to be mistress. Hopefully there'll be some females interested in becoming elites!

Sounds fantastic, mate - good to have you on board!

A/As (Updated 1/30)

CShades

Ah, what the heck. I'm a sucker for anything roman and period.

Put me down for one of the elite places, please; not sure if M or F yet, but either will be fun.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Kokaine

I would be interested in playing an Egyptian female Dissolute.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rocknrolla

Quote from: CShades on July 31, 2011, 11:17:30 PM

Put me down for one of the elite places, please; not sure if M or F yet, but either will be fun.

Sounds fantastic, putting you down as an Elite!

Quote from: Kokaine on August 01, 2011, 01:27:14 AM
I would be interested in playing an Egyptian female Dissolute.

Egyptian female Dissolute, eh? Sounds grand - adding you the list. :-)

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Teke

Quote from: CShades on July 31, 2011, 11:17:30 PM

I vote F elite!  ;-)
A&A

rocknrolla

We have a couple more members joining us shortly for the Dissolutes section, preferably I'd like to have a couple more elites in the next couple days. So if we have around 4 Elites and six Dissolutes, I won't mind making an official thread and starting from there.

I would be however posting the character sheet format soonish from where we can take things forward. Yep-yep... ~Nods~

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Joy

I'd love to do a dissolute character.  It would be a minor roman noble's son.  His younger, stronger brother wants to take over the family household, however he's not quite ruthless enough to kill his older brother.  As a compromise, and to ensure his older brother never presents a risk to his rule, he sells him into slavery expressly to be transformed into a female slave.  So he would likely start out as male and identifying as such (Although the slavers may turn him over in any state) and slowly descend into his/her new persona.  It might even make for an interesting Glory Seeker character later down the line depending on how it develops.

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

rocknrolla

Sounds excellent, Joy - I'm glad to see interest expressed towards the 'Glory Seeker' persona, I admit whilst the title itself seems a bit cliche`d, it is open for discussion should anyone want to offer a change. I would like this to be an enjoyable experience for all those concerned, so should anybody have any ideas about an aspect of the game, please feel free to suggest it.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Joy

I kinda thought if it morphs into a glory seeker, it could be interesting both interpersonally, and could be interesting from a roman society view.  Not to mention it may help it be less cliche;) In any case, I'm very open to modifications in the setup, and as the story progresses.  Also if any other players have suggestions on what might make the character more fun to interact with, I'm all ears!

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

rocknrolla

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Teke

I think yours will be a very interesting char Joy. Being a possible glory seeker and becoming a female minded character, it'll be fun to see how our chars interact. A shame the didn't have sex change operating back then... that would be real interesting!
A&A

Joy

I'm so glad the idea appeals to you!!  While I was guessing this is largely a realistic RP, that doesn't mean, depending on how the game develops that perhaps herbal secrets of the ancients might play in or other plot machinations wouldn't lead to a more thorough or convincing change.  I must admit to being new to group RP, so while I won't hold back on my own character development, I'm sort of taking a wait and see approach with other elements of the game.  In any case, I'm just one char - no need to hijack the worlds rules for a plot twist.  And this world rules!

rocknrolla

We can toy with the ideas; Romans were advanced for their age and I don't see how the herbal secrets of the ancients cannot be made available at the apothecary, or perhaps by a priest/gypsy woman visiting the B.I.T.C.H on one fateful morning, the possibilites are endless...

Also I thought I would mention, the Dissolutes depending on their status are kept in separate quarters from the Elites, unless they are subject to a trial, a lesson... or spending time with one of the Elites as per their curriculum - there are always guards present but they are NPCs and stationed to make sure no riot break out, so activities between Dissolutes would be allowed, provided the permission has been sought by their assigned Elite and the other party doesn't object to it.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Teke

It's creative, so of course I like the idea! It'll just be interesting with my manly man char being forced to submit, but keeping his masculinity, alongside yours who will have his erased, but maybe given the option to turn elite. It'll be a fascinating dynamic. Mine might try to throw a wrench in their plans to effeminate him! Yeah, I'm planning on making him the resistant one.

Rock, I was wondering how much "downtime" the slaves would have together, but you answered my question already, so thanks!
A&A

Joy

And perhaps someone to stoke the fires of revenge when I just want to cave.... I have a younger brother to exact retribution upon!! 

But aside from that I'm really liking the idea's proposed so far.... now to go recruit a couple more elites!!  I'm brushing up on my roman fashion and other things.  Any particular time period?  Post Republic maybe? 

rocknrolla

Quote from: Joy on August 01, 2011, 03:53:45 PM
But aside from that I'm really liking the idea's proposed so far.... now to go recruit a couple more elites!!  I'm brushing up on my roman fashion and other things.  Any particular time period?  Post Republic maybe?

I was thinking during the Republic, around 50 BC or so, prior to Caesar's assassination. It really was a period of much lavishness and propserity before the civil war broke through, but if presented with proper reasoning I'll be tempted to shift towards another period.

And there will be many more expressing their interest hopefully, if the response I have received is anything to gauge things with, so hang in there and hang tight. Feel free to pour forth suggestions, ideas, words of wisdom and cake! ~Offers cake to all!~ :D

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Teke

50 BC seems fine to me. Could present an interesting back story if need be, though the general lavishness of the time will probably be the main theme.  Edit: And I just saw that 20 years before Spartacus led his gladiator revolt!  I wonder if that should influence my gladiator to be more or less resistant...

The elites better get here quick, us Dissolutes are starting to plot with each other!
A&A

dakabn

I'm into NC extreme.... :)  Any room left?