Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Woohoo for the ladies!!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

87   (Jade posted before she was eligible....so you should be 88, Xandria....and then I'll do 87!)  :-*

Wouldn't want the guys to think we're cheaters!  LOL

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sybl

Xandria

Prior post fixed, awesome catch Camille!  :D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Anesa

81  Thanks, Xandria.....We are all awesome...keep going ladies!!   Woot woot!!

No worries, Jade....we all do it!  :-*

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Very nice, Camille-honey, I so didn't notice that. *face-palm*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

JadenMystic

(it was one of my first times posting in the game. i forgot to read the rules at post one before i posted. I just noticed the ladies were subtracting numbers so went with it.)

Sybl

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 13, 2011, 01:34:37 PM

(it was one of my first times posting in the game. i forgot to read the rules at post one before i posted. I just noticed the ladies were subtracting numbers so went with it.)

Welcome JadenMystic!

Anesa

78  I know the rules and STILL will place an early post from time to time....  I'm just glad to have you here, Jade, helping us gals out!  *hugs*  KEEP POSTING!  LOL!

Izzy1337

JadenMystic

Quote from: Sybl on July 13, 2011, 01:35:03 PM
Welcome JadenMystic!

Thanks Sybl!

Quote from: camille on July 13, 2011, 01:35:31 PM
I know the rules and STILL will place an early post from time to time....  I'm just glad to have you here, Jade, helping us gals out!  *hugs*  KEEP POSTING!  LOL!

LOL But we Love ya, Cami! *hugs* I keep planning on posting! ;)  Go Girls!!!

Izzy1337

JadenMystic

Izzy1337

JadenMystic

Izzy1337

JadenMystic