LFRP - My Wanted List

Started by Amzer, July 31, 2008, 12:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amzer

To further my participation in this community I will use this thread to organize the kind of RP's I'm looking for at the moment.

For starters I'll mention my current main interests. In the next post I will post a bit more in detail about a few ideas I have for plots.

[Check my thread listing my turn ONs and OFFs by clicking the link in my signature]

Space Station:
In a self sufficient environment a couple is in charge of protecting a small colony of humans in cryopreservation have to find ways of coping with the vast amounts of free time they have in such a scenario.
[If you have a suggestion for plots in this or similar scenarios I'd love to read it.]

Miniature World:
A man shrinks or finds himself in a world where he is smaller than a flower. Quite smaller in fact.
[Fairy or similar creatures would fit well in this.]

Stranded:
A couple gets lost and has to survive in a hostile environment.
[An island, another planet, etc.]

Zombie Apocalypse:
In the midst of a post apocalyptic world a couple barricades and struggles to survive someplace.
[I like there being an imminent danger upon my characters.]

Apart from those I'd be interested in small mild Non-Consensual RPs. The vast amount of these RPs has gotten me interested, however since I'm new to it, apart from the whole Adult Role Play environment, I don't know how I'd play.

Also, I would enjoy participating, also because of the vast amount of craving of it in this boards, in:

• Incest
  • Master/Slave
  • Fantasy
  • Anthropomorphic
  • Somewhat Violent

I am not experienced with those, but I think I could handle them.

I'm Really quite flexible and interested in the erotic, so please let me know if you think you have a nice RP idea.

Amzer

Light RPs

Stranded: -
Romance/Outdoor/Nature
A couple of strangers survives a shipwreck and wash up on a shore of an uninhabited island. With no civilization in sight they start building a refuge for themselves, with low expectations of being found. After settling down and getting to know each other they start sharing more and more of themselves with the other.

[Would involve hunting and survival in front of Nature's Wrath (Rain, Winds, 'Humidity', and all extremes perhaps), aided by remains of luggage of passengers from the wrecked cruise washing up on shore with them.][/tt]

Space Station:
Romance/Co Worker/Sci-Fi scenarios/Uniforms
A man and woman are trusted with the maintenance of a space colony that attempts an intergalactic journey. On board of the ship which holds a couple hundreds of humans in hibernation, they have enough room for their work and development of instincts they had been trained to ignore.

[The self sufficient colony is big and both workers have their own rooms and belongings as well as supplies for many things. Highlight would be technological scenes and vast darkness adorned by faraway stars or galaxies, etc]

Amzer

Miniature World:
Fantasy/Bondage/Anthropomorphic/Slave
A man finds a fairy who falls in love with him. She then lures him into a place where she shrinks him to her size, but by doing so he bounds herself to him as a slave. Soon the man also falls in love with her and becomes addicted to an elixir the fairy produces during orgasms, but the fairy has a peculiar way of arousal.

[Particularly Odd idea perhaps, but could appeal to some people. Highlights would be the ritualistic sex, perhaps a quest to find a way of getting the man back to his normal size and maybe some sort of mutation from the man's Fairy Elixir addiction. Could fill in for tentacles for those who may be interested in those.]

Amzer

-Post Reserved for Non-Consensual Role Play plot ideas-

I will modify these reserved posts ASAP.

Amzer

Aug 2 2008
Small update.

Psyker

Quote from: Amzer on July 31, 2008, 08:07:11 PM
Miniature World:
Fantasy/Bondage/Anthropomorphic/Slave
A man finds a fairy who falls in love with him. She then lures him into a place where she shrinks him to her size, but by doing so he bounds herself to him as a slave. Soon the man also falls in love with her and becomes addicted to an elixir the fairy produces during orgasms, but the fairy has a peculiar way of arousal.

[Particularly Odd idea perhaps, but could appeal to some people. Highlights would be the ritualistic sex, perhaps a quest to find a way of getting the man back to his normal size and maybe some sort of mutation from the man's Fairy Elixir addiction. Could fill in for tentacles for those who may be interested in those.]

I don't know if you mind me posting here, but I was looking at the RPs you are suggesting and wanted to say that this one sounds REALLY good, and I would love to do it. Do you have any qualms about me playing the girl? If you don't then we could get this RP off the ground because I'm really intereseted in it.

Amzer

If it wasn't for the tags determining our genders I wouldn't have a problem, however I still have a mental barrier I haven't achieved to jump over and I would be constantly reminded that you are actually a guy, which mixes with the description or mental images and could make me feel uneasy.

I could try but I'm not looking for that at the moment, however if you like it you could look for another partner to play it with. Maybe someday I bring down that barrier but for now it's a turn off for me.

Hope you find someone to RP something like this n_n

Psyker

Ah, don't worry, it's fine. I understand where you're coming from, but hopefully you will be able to break the barrier, because it would make some RPs more easily accesible. Hopefully I'll see you around the site and maybe RP with you ^^.