Reunion!-Interest Check for medievel thread! Looking for a few regulars!

Started by Gladiator0161, October 05, 2009, 12:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, Kirei and Maniac have not anwered my PM's and I'm the only one that's posted in this thread. I'm looking for new people to join this medievel "Reunion" thread. I'd like this to be a long time running thread if possible.

Qualifications are really simple, you have to be on atleast once a day, post atleast once a day, and if there's going to be some down time I'd like you to PM me, so I can keep in the loop.

The Story for Reunion!

It's been awhile since since Arvahn Athrelos (My character. He's a dark elf mage and assassin) has seen his friends, so he contacted them via letters and asked them to meet him at a cantina called Rugby's Grill. When they meet up they get involved in a assassination attempt on the bar tender/owner who is a dwarf.
Arvahn thinks it's a rival busness hoping to take the bar tender out and capitalize on the tragedy. The dwarf hires them to find out what is going on and who is tryin to kill him. They return a few later to report their findings, if any.

From here the story can go several different ways.
1.) Big bar room brawl in motion when they arrive, with possible ties to the original assassin.

2.) more dialogue and then head back out to try and find more clues.

3.) combination of the first two, plus a romance scene involving either all three or just two of the characters.

4.) something I haven't thought of yet, lol

My ideal set up is either M/M/F but it doesn't have to be.
Characters ideas can be used from any show. Examples are shows like Rune Soldier, Claymore, Final Fantasy (someone like Cloud, Tifa or Ryu is more preferable), Legend of Crystania, Elder Scrolls Marrowind or Oblivion ect. Anything that has to do with the medievel knights in armor or the renaissance period as some like to call it.

Races that can be used-I'm really not too picky, but here's a few suggestions if you have a hard time like I do making up characters.

Nymphs-prefer female character with this one but, whatever
Werewolf
Vampire
Elves-Moon, Fire, Wild/Wood, High/Sun, Dark, and any other kinds you can think of.
Dwarf
Kender
Anime Human
Regular Human-Breton, RedGuard, Imperial, Nord/Barbarian.
Khajiit
Orc
Argonian

Ok, I can't think of any other races at the moment. I'd really like to do this Rp and anybody is welcome to join. The link below is to the Reunion thread,

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48043.0

Please PM me if you have any questions.

The Dark Raven

So question...this is more a D&D fantasy setting than a medieval, correct (because I know of no species but humans wandering around and patronizing inns during the Middle Ages...*g*)

Yes, I'm being a smarty pants, but I have the tendency to do so when I've got a degree in the era. ;-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Gladiator0161

yeah I guess it would be.
I'm not all that familiar with D&D though, I've maybe read two books, lol.

Eclipsed Northern Star

Gladiator0161

sweetness, I'll be glad to have you.
Have you taken a look at the link to get an idea for a character?

Eclipsed Northern Star

hmmm i know i will want to fill the female role but what race.....*does eni mine miny mo* I shall be a elven chick XD

Gladiator0161

Eclipsed Northern Star

Gladiator0161

cool, that'd be a neat idea. But what type of elf is she gonna be?

Eclipsed Northern Star

idk she has black hair and purple eyes so probably a half elf of a high and dark XD but favors her mother more then her father except her eyes XD

Gladiator0161

sounds like she'd be a moon elf but with fairer blue skin.

I'd recommend that, because High elves and Dark elves don't usually get along, but hey it's fiction, so whatever, lol.

Eclipsed Northern Star

lol i see.....well my mom played a high elf on EQ and my dad a dark elf and i played a half elf XD

Gladiator0161

Ever Quest fan eh? That's cool, I like your post btw. Were you planning on your character being friends with him already or just a passerby that knows his name?

Eclipsed Northern Star

Gladiator0161

well, the title of the thread is Reunion, let's have'm know each other but, not as well as best friends would.
like they met a month ago or something like that. That way if we wanted to, there could be some romantic fire between them at some point XD

Sound good?

Gladiator0161

Ok then, that's what we'll do. I hope more people decide to join though.

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Gladiator0161

SWEET!! Accepted!! I've posted in our FireFly thread by the way Treena.
Glad to have you along! ;D