Rosario + Vampire universe

Started by zenpai, January 12, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_%2B_Vampire<-------wiki link

The idea is to have a story about Yokai Academy grads, liven in an apartment complex with humans.  unless someone tell you there not or you find out there not human. there to be treated like a human.

the rpc can be any type of supernatural creature (within reason). most have a human form to hide there true form.

For the sake of being fare. supernatural creature have 1 super power, 1 passive and 1 active ability.
2 weakness(One fatal weakness and one allergic weakness. )

Human form
this form is only to make those around you think your human.
Between 4ft and 7ft from head to toe.

Skin color has to be that of any normal human race.

if they don't have normal human leg. there human form will look disabled. Needing a wheelchair or crutches to get around.

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

MelisaArtemis

Familiar with the series but I need more info before giving interest. Several questions to be answered:

1. Whats the premise in detail? You've gave the basic info but I need something more elaborate like is there a plot or is it just a sandbox game? Where is this story going to happen RP-wise? When is the timeline, is it after the Alucard battle or we're one of the academy graduates fighting him?
2. Which section of elliquiy will this be at? Light, NC oe Ex?
3. What is the acceptable age of character? Note that setting the limit too low will confine this into oy NC or een Light.
4. Is it strictly oriinal characters only or canon characters also up for grabs?

zenpai

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on January 12, 2014, 06:08:29 PM
Familiar with the series but I need more info before giving interest. Several questions to be answered:

1. Whats the premise in detail? You've gave the basic info but I need something more elaborate like is there a plot or is it just a sandbox game? Where is this story going to happen RP-wise? When is the timeline, is it after the Alucard battle or we're one of the academy graduates fighting him?
2. Which section of elliquiy will this be at? Light, NC oe Ex?
3. What is the acceptable age of character? Note that setting the limit too low will confine this into oy NC or een Light.
4. Is it strictly oriinal characters only or canon characters also up for grabs?

1. I was thinking more toward sandbox. if need be there can be a plot. the residents would be form a future class after the battle with Alucard. Yukari Sendo would be in her early 30's around the time of this story.  the setting would be in the human world in a small city.

2 the story would be Non-Con at it worst.

3. 18 is the legal age of consent. so the age range 18 -30.   

4. I don't care for canon characters. If there a good reason for a cannon character to be the story it fine.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Yukina

zenpai

update

so far I got two stories:  tentacle monster rapist and cat girls in heat.

character sheet.
Name:
personally:
Race:
power:
ability active/ passive:
weakness greater/ lesser:
history:
-----
Rpc that I will give exception too the rules.

a gorgon(medusa's race) that uses a wheelchair in there human form.and wares contacts to not turn people to stone.

a  Nephilim (angel/ demon hybrid) recuse.

a female kitsume drunk

a lycan (werewolf that can change freely )book worm 

-----
In story rules

no killing of human, unless it life or death. "wink leave no witness wink"

human criminals are to face human law.

if you show you monster form to human kind and they want to kill you on your own. 

Sessha

Ok now I can't decide on the Nephilem or the Kitsune concept! You evil person Zenpai!  ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Yukina

MelisaArtemis

*Call dips on the kitsune but she's not a drunk* People who ever RP with me would know my type of character :P

zenpai

Name: kenji sands
Sex: Male (hermaphrodite)

Human form: 

Personally: Hard worker that tends to slack off from time to time. Big kid at heart. Helpful at times.

Race: Shape shifter- able to take the form of other living thing. But body mass stays the same.

Power: mixing and matching parts- able to use parts from two different races at the same time.

ability active/ passive: Passively maintain form taken. Actively change body shape at will.

weakness greater/ lesser: greater weakness high concentration of sulfur gas. Lesser weakness Shower  gel cause a  rash to from were ever it touches. The rash stay even after changing forms.     

history:born to a human father and a shape shifter mother. Up until perpetuity he live as a normal human. Perpetuity had unlocked his shape shifter bloodline.  On his 15th birthday he became able to use the full extent of his ability. He was sent to the yokai academy in an attempt to help him better learn to control his powers. During his time at yokai he was in a club for builder and learn build a house from the ground up. He became president of the club his senor year. With so planing and time he got the monster console  to fund a monster housing project. Kenji worked in the construction filed until the apartment was built. He was asked to be the manger/maintenance man for the building. being a monster that looks human made him an easy pick for the job.     

----

this is how I see the build looking on the out side.

the inside should be like this.

I think 4 units on each floor, 3 floors 12 units.

Is there anyone willing to play the human who knows there something odd but cant find proof.

Yukina

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Miyoko Sasahara
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personally: Miyoko is your typical wallflower. She is basically the type of person you'd see reading quietly in a corner. With a crushed self-esteem, she tends be very meek. Due to feeling so alone, Miyoko craves affection and a kind female friend. If she obtained these things, she would probably make sure to never lose them. In other words, she's just a ghost of girl desiring companionship.
Race: Lycan
Power: Becoming a werewolf at will
Ability active/ Passive: Transforming select parts of her body into their werewolf variation/Body is enhanced depending on the body part transformed.
Weakness greater/ Lesser: Silver weapons/strong smells
History: Biography: Miyoko was born to her werewolf mother and her human father, resulting in her versatile traits in her transformation. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Miyoko was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Miyoko mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), only going out for her book store employee job and other necessities. Sadly for her, poverty is growing and she was forced to move into the current group apartment.

MelisaArtemis

normal or at home
formal function
Casual / Everyday
Name: Mizuki Izumi
sex: Female
personally: Mizuki is kind and outgoing person with penchant for helping others. Though her way of thinking can be rather childish and naive most of the times, occasionally she will show mature attitudes of someone beyond her age.
Race: Kitsune
power: Illusion
ability active/ passive: Passively using illusion to hide her kitsune features. Actively using more elaborate illusion when necessary.
weakness greater/ lesser: Cynophobia (Phobia against Dog) due to childhood trauma. Noise and strong smell.
history: Mizuki is a sole heir of one of the major Kitsune Clan in Japan, said to be one under the direct protection of Inari-sama himself. Her clan had been known to have good relationship with humans at the first place with most of her recent members are graduates from the yokai academy themselves including herself. Though she is practically a royalty, she choose not to go back to her family straight after graduation and instead takes a lodging provided by the school to live among human. Currently, she is enjoying her college life at an upscale human university hiding under plain sight.

Zaer Darkwail

I voice strong interest for this :).

zenpai

if you want to join feel free we should be up and running by tomorrow

Zaer Darkwail

I will make char today soon as I can. Going school atm.

zenpai

Yukina

MelisaArtemis

[float=left][img height=100](Avatar Pic here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Place / Time:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[hr]

a basic Header Layout :)

Yukina

Thank you, Melisa. :) I'll start posting once the apartment comes up.

zenpai

Still looking for people to play.

Zaer Darkwail

Here comes my char, a human char.

Name: Aki Tokoshi
Sex: Male
Personality: Aki is the classic shy smart bookworm nerd, also he is closet otaku and pervert but also hopelessly virgin. Aki tries to be kind and polite to everyone, even to point where it would be disadvantage to himself.
Race: Human
Power: Power of humanity! Well, no magic powers or anything.
ability active/ passive: Aki has as passive talent to memorize dozens little tidbits of information inside his head; if he learns something it sticks there in the head as if by photographic memory.
Weakness greater/ lesser: Aki is very easily distracted by pretty girls (only thing which screw his wires during exam and make him fail if he thinks too much about girls). He is also very nervous and shy around girls but around guys he is more and less normal. Also he is not very athletic person although otherwise healthy, just do not expect him do well in sports unless they call using brains more than muscle.
History: Aki Tokoshi is from Japanese parents which both are often onbroad and off the country, Aki mostly raised by babysitters or later point by servant maids than by parents. He had spend great deal time indoors his life and in school he was constantly pressured to excel by his own standards (and parents), he does not want disappoint his parents and he is very submissive towards them. Focusing always be a 'good son'.

Now he has entered university life and he is not yet certain what fields he studies, it's not by lack of choices but rather overwhelming amount of choices of courses to take but he had not never nailed what exact career he will study into.

zenpai

Let me welcome you. As a human you can play pro or con it up to you.

Izaya Orihara

Interesting.

Human form
Name: Kasugano Ushiromiya
Personality: Kasugano is a very pragmatic person. Extremely intelligent, he can decipher the true natures of people. However, he seldom holds regard for the feelings of others, and ends up hurting some of them due to his nature of being frank and direct, yet at the same time, cautious, wary and generally distrusting of others, and at times, somewhat cunning and manipulative, and not particularly normal mentally. He's not too bad, though. He tends to be pretty intelligent.

He is extremely talented, and uses his skills to good use. He tends to act reserved with his feelings, making him seem like an extremely mysterious person. He is something of a hikikomori. It is said that he became one after his friends shunned him from a project because they were jealous of his intelligence, which caused him to be wary of friendship, though it's clear that several other factors also contributed in that part of his personality. Also has a certain fear due to past.

Race: Half-Raijū, half-human.
Power: Electricity/Lightning Manipulation.
ability active/ passive: Passively good with technology, actively using electricity for things like lightning bolts or making himself faster, or healing himself.
Weakness greater/ lesser: Gynophobia, and his powers become unpredictable/uncontrollable when immersed in water. Because electricity and water is a volatile mix.
History:
Kasugano was born into a noble family, which also got a large income from various businesses in Japan, associated with it. From an early age, he displayed a fair amount of intelligence, and generally learnt pretty quickly. Kasugano had always been a master at Shogi, Chess and several other games. He was also known for being friendly, kind and caring about others. However, it was around the time he was born that the family started to run into an unlucky period, from some of the businesses running into trouble, to apparent curses and strange occurrences going on, like the mysterious death of his uncle. The noble family was very superstitious, and they blamed Kasugano for the terrible troubles besetting the family in various ways.

He quickly became shunned and ostracised, as well as generally picked on, something that likewise happened at school, though for different reasons. Being halfway between humans and Raiju only made things worse.
There were numerous points when he was bullied by girls, thus helping him develop Gynophobia. Among other things, they were jealous of his family's wealth, and his feminine appearance. He may have tried to stand up to it once, though that just made things worse, and ended up being something he preferred not to talk about. He also gave up trying to get it to stop, so he kept running, instead. This kinda thing basically happened for most of his life.

One of those times even ended up with him left nearly dead in an alleyway. Of course, he ended up close to death a number of other times. The personality that had started off as confident, friendly and generally willing to express his intelligence became darker, and he became more cautious, wary and introverted. He also got torn between going out a lot so he didn't have to spend time with his family, and staying inside their main estate, so he didn't encounter anyone he might be scared of.
Kasugano was constantly being driven to do well to maintain the family's reputation, yet also constantly looked down on, as the apparent cause for some of the family's trouble. They often said how lucky it was that it was his older sister that would inherit the position of head of the family. His older sister, indoctrinated by his parents, even attempted to kill him when he was little, out of hatred for the trouble he was apparently causing the family, and generally gave him a rather difficult time. And for a considerable amount of time, he was even locked inside a dark, small room with no windows; among other places, that included the basement. Obviously, as you'd imagine, it wasn't nice when one of your siblings seemed to have it in for you, and nearly killed you several times. As one might imagine, this sort of character development affected his personality considerably.

He had few friends, and often began to stay away from the rest of the family, even his younger sister, who didn't share the opinion of the others. He spent a lot of time on a computer, and playing games, becoming quite knowledgeable with technology, including computer programming- engineering things, as well as building machines and gadgets- sometimes fixing and repairing stuff. He took to it remarkably well, using his considerable intelligence to become fairly adept at such things, as well as the fact that he often kept to himself- along with his nature and thus affinity to electricity and lightning. He was often contacted by various companies to help develop computer programmes and various other things of that calibre, becoming fairly well known in that regard. Kasugano had a habit of hacking into other people's computers, phones and technological appliances, often using them to keep in the know whilst remaining on his own. He also collected a lot of anime and manga, which he hid from everyone else, watching and reading such things, respectively, initially to pass the time he spent alone. He can also play guitar. Naturally, he was involved in the supernatural world, though he tried to stay out of it. A chance encounter with a powerful member of a Japanese demon-hunter family that dabbled in western magic, a witch named Kuesu Jinguji (Omamori Himari reference), didn't go so well, and only reinforced some of his opinions. Recently, for various plot reasons, he ended up here.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

zenpai

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on January 21, 2014, 07:47:16 AM
Interesting.

Human form
Name: Kasugano Ushiromiya
Personality: Kasugano is a very pragmatic person. Extremely intelligent, he can decipher the true natures of people. However, he seldom holds regard for the feelings of others, and ends up hurting some of them due to his nature of being frank and direct, yet at the same time, cautious, wary and generally distrusting of others, and at times, somewhat cunning and manipulative, and not particularly normal mentally. He's not too bad, though. He tends to be pretty intelligent.

He is extremely talented, and uses his skills to good use. He tends to act reserved with his feelings, making him seem like an extremely mysterious person. He is something of a hikikomori. It is said that he became one after his friends shunned him from a project because they were jealous of his intelligence, which caused him to be wary of friendship, though it's clear that several other factors also contributed in that part of his personality. Also has a certain fear due to past.

Race: Half-Raijū, half-human.
Power: Electricity/Lightning Manipulation.
ability active/ passive: Passively good with technology, actively using electricity for things like lightning bolts or making himself faster, or healing himself.
Weakness greater/ lesser: Gynophobia, and his powers become unpredictable/uncontrollable when immersed in water. Because electricity and water is a volatile mix.
History:
Kasugano was born into a noble family, which also got a large income from various businesses in Japan, associated with it. From an early age, he displayed a fair amount of intelligence, and generally learnt pretty quickly. Kasugano had always been a master at Shogi, Chess and several other games. He was also known for being friendly, kind and caring about others. However, it was around the time he was born that the family started to run into an unlucky period, from some of the businesses running into trouble, to apparent curses and strange occurrences going on, like the mysterious death of his uncle. The noble family was very superstitious, and they blamed Kasugano for the terrible troubles besetting the family in various ways.

He quickly became shunned and ostracised, as well as generally picked on, something that likewise happened at school, though for different reasons. Being halfway between humans and Raiju only made things worse.
There were numerous points when he was bullied by girls, thus helping him develop Gynophobia. Among other things, they were jealous of his family's wealth, and his feminine appearance. He may have tried to stand up to it once, though that just made things worse, and ended up being something he preferred not to talk about. He also gave up trying to get it to stop, so he kept running, instead. This kinda thing basically happened for most of his life.

One of those times even ended up with him left nearly dead in an alleyway. Of course, he ended up close to death a number of other times. The personality that had started off as confident, friendly and generally willing to express his intelligence became darker, and he became more cautious, wary and introverted. He also got torn between going out a lot so he didn't have to spend time with his family, and staying inside their main estate, so he didn't encounter anyone he might be scared of.
Kasugano was constantly being driven to do well to maintain the family's reputation, yet also constantly looked down on, as the apparent cause for some of the family's trouble. They often said how lucky it was that it was his older sister that would inherit the position of head of the family. His older sister, indoctrinated by his parents, even attempted to kill him when he was little, out of hatred for the trouble he was apparently causing the family, and generally gave him a rather difficult time. And for a considerable amount of time, he was even locked inside a dark, small room with no windows; among other places, that included the basement. Obviously, as you'd imagine, it wasn't nice when one of your siblings seemed to have it in for you, and nearly killed you several times. As one might imagine, this sort of character development affected his personality considerably.

He had few friends, and often began to stay away from the rest of the family, even his younger sister, who didn't share the opinion of the others. He spent a lot of time on a computer, and playing games, becoming quite knowledgeable with technology, including computer programming- engineering things, as well as building machines and gadgets- sometimes fixing and repairing stuff. He took to it remarkably well, using his considerable intelligence to become fairly adept at such things, as well as the fact that he often kept to himself- along with his nature and thus affinity to electricity and lightning. He was often contacted by various companies to help develop computer programmes and various other things of that calibre, becoming fairly well known in that regard. Kasugano had a habit of hacking into other people's computers, phones and technological appliances, often using them to keep in the know whilst remaining on his own. He also collected a lot of anime and manga, which he hid from everyone else, watching and reading such things, respectively, initially to pass the time he spent alone. He can also play guitar. Naturally, he was involved in the supernatural world, though he tried to stay out of it. A chance encounter with a powerful member of a Japanese demon-hunter family that dabbled in western magic, a witch named Kuesu Jinguji (Omamori Himari reference), didn't go so well, and only reinforced some of his opinions. Recently, for various plot reasons, he ended up here.
Wow. very dark history but it all good. welcome

zenpai

Kenji younger sister
Name: Ara Umiko
sex: Female
personally: Ture free spirit, she will try almost anything once.   

Race:Water sprite

power: water control (not create)

ability active/ passive: She can take on the traits animals of the sea.  /Breathing under water

weakness greater/ lesser: Dehydration  cause s her to get weaker and weaker. She afraid of sharks, and any sea creature bigger that her. 

History: the bastard child of a merman noble and kenij's shape shifter mom.  Unlike her brother she  did not inherent a lot of the shape shifter gene. Ara has no real surname Umiko is the Japanese word  for "child of the sea". which is a nick name given to her by her mom. With as much as she does have she can take on sea animal traits. She grow up the rut of  a very large family. Her older sibling constantly play jokes on her like get her trap in a sunken ship with hungry sharks around. Although she's only meet kenji once she he's 'her favorite sibling. She has coned her was into living with him wile she goes to a human school. Thru an odd twist of fate she work as a bikini model and ware them all the time.

MelisaArtemis

*Bump* We're in need of female characters. Since Yugishogun left, thats means I'm the only female character in this RP.

HELP ME!!!