Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

They are latex gloves, people find them sexy, I thought you did! Go ahead, they can pay your ridiculous water bill, see ya!

TheLegionary

I think you should treat me with more respect! I knew they were latex gloves, but you are sexier naked!
Go away!

saphireMARIE

I cannot be with somebody who is so horrible to a woman! Did your mama not teach you any manners boy?

TheLegionary

How dare you to interfere in a private argument? You dont even like boys!

saphireMARIE

I do like some boys! Just not the ones who have no respect for people!

TheLegionary

*slaps her face*
This is a goodbye for you, SaphireMarie!

Chasseybaby

O.O Dont yell at her! This is between you and me! *slaps Legionary* You said youd never hit anyone but me!

TheLegionary

*smiles as touches his slapped cheeks*
So you are jealous? I knew you have never stopped liking me! This is why I am leaving you now: I want you to suffer miserably!

Chasseybaby

*growls and takes out a crowbar* Lets see how far you get with a broken bike.... *runs out outside to cause havoc*

TheLegionary

Get back here! NOW!
* as she does not return, he simply leaves*

saphireMARIE

See this is why it was over before it began for us too, everything you do makes me laugh.

Oh and your ass is too adorable!

Chasseybaby

*comes back with part of TL's handle bar and tosses it on the floor* I cant be with you cause I have ex problems... *crosses arms and pouts*

saphireMARIE

I cant be with you because you are so damn adorable! You would win every argument!

Chasseybaby

I cant be with you, there would be no challenge *Digs other parts out of her pockets*

saphireMARIE

I cant be with someone who seems to have like a million murder weapons in her pockets! Where is TheLegionary when I need him to come and save me!

TheLegionary

* slaps saphireMarie*
Even if I wanted to be with you, stop flirting my ex-girl!!! Leave Chassey behind!

Chasseybaby

*shakes head* Were so messed up... this was never gunna work.... *wipes away tear*

TheLegionary

* approaches Chassey and holds her in his arms*
I have to go to war...our army is losing and I don't want you to suffer. So I am breaking with you, I don't want you sad twice. ONce is more than enough.

Chasseybaby

*gives TL a look* I feel a sense of deja vu.... *hugs him* go then Ill move on and so will you...

TheLegionary

Wont you paint your hair orange? I cannot stand blue any longer. I will go for someone else.

Chasseybaby

You think your so great because you posed for that perfume commercial, go be with your actress girlfriend :P 

TheLegionary

What if I don't want to break up with you? Will you break up with me? Before you fool me, I go.

Chasseybaby

*shrugs shoulder* fine, I know whats under that towel... *crosses arms and walks away*

Jclaymore

I'm too dangerous for you. I'm a killer, a creature, a soulless demon. You deserve better,  someone who does not revel in the sight of blood, who doesn't put you through the constant uncertaincy whether I'll kiss you or kill you. Even I can't answer that question. I'm chosing to protect what I hold dearest. You. So farewell my beloved. I hope you'll find the one you deserve

ladia2287

I don't even know who you are anymore since you put up that avatar. Just go, please. My heart has already broken enough.