Forbidden Power (Needs Agents and Slaves of both genders)

Started by Nazora, February 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

He's wanted for a host of things and is probably even a war criminal. Although the existence of the island is a top secret so he isn't likely to be well known by the world public. Since he stays on the island, much of his business is conducted by the use of proxies.

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and launch the OOC and the character thread.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Nazora

The OOC is up, a link will be posted on the front page.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Nazora

The profile thread is up. Feel free to post your profiles if your character has been approved in this thread.
All about what I like!

Shplade

My northern irish SAS agent character, if there is any issue with him let me know and i can change it, especially the mission if it conflicts with any story or rules. Would love him to get accepted.

Name: Seamus Fitzgerald
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 202lbs

Appearance: Seamus has light brown hair, usually styled wildly mirroring his personality. From his years in the SAS he has built up a large muscle mass, and is exceptionally fit, and is able to run miles without breaking a sweat. His usual attire is clothing which is loose fitting and relaxed, he does not feel comfortable in a suit. His body is covered in scars from a traumatic experience in Iraq, his chest and back are covered in long crossed scars, he is also missing the tip of his little finger on his left hand.

Personality: Seamus has the typical jovial Irish attitude, when in social company he never takes himself seriously, and is almost impossible to offend, he tends to attract people around him with his infectious laugh and friendly attitude. He relishes danger and adventure, and adores his career which has provided plenty for him, some would say a little too much. His mind and will is almost unbreakable, after a harrowing experience in combat he has already endured more than most, his past experiences and never say die attitude make him a force to be reckoned with. Seamus has a fondness for alcohol, growing up in the military he has had to endure a strong drinking culture, he can take his drink, but usually goes too far. He tries not drink if he can help it, as he struggles to stop himself when he gets going. He keeps himself in an exceptional condition, he will train early in the morning and eats healthy and rests.

Background: Born and raised on the rough streets of Belfast, Seamus has had conflict all around him his entire life. In his youth he saw many of his friends locked away, injured or at worst killed. His mother, fearing her son would end up the same way enlisted him in the British army. He proved an exceptional soldier and soon joined the ranks of the SAS. With the SAS he trained in demolitions and became an explosives expert.
In 2003 however his life was thrown into chaos with the advent of the Iraq war, his small commando unit was sent in to a hot area of Baghdad to silently assassinate a well known general. His troops were captured and subjected to horrific torture, through sheer strength of mind and will Seamus survived, until the house he was held at was stormed by US troops. He had only been there a few days, but it had seemed like an eternity to him, he was the only one of his men to survive.
Following that experience he wanted out of the SAS, and applied for a job as an agent for MI6, he proved a natural spy as his affable personality seemed to shield him from suspicion, he was able to gather information from people easily. Plus his experience and mental fortitude were desirable characteristics for the job as an MI6 agent.

Mission: Her Majesty’s Government has tasked Seamus with a simple intelligence gathering mission, to work undercover and gather intel on the secretive crime family who live there. The mission involves attempting to expose the islands weaknesses and defences, and to investigate the strange reports and disappearances. He is to maintain radio silence, his intelligence gatherings will be by written report only, HMS Triumph is submerged about fifteen miles out from the island, and at given intervals a diving team of two will swim to the island to take any intelligence reports from Seamus.

Cover: Seamus’ cover will be a northern Irish entrepreneur who earned his money by creating a series of online betting sites, he has a reserve of cash given to him by HM government to ensure he fits in with tourist crowd.
Ons & Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91164.0

Is back! Looking to fill my remaining 2 RP slots :)

Sasha

ummmmm nice character .....  smiles . So glad you are going to join the game .

Nazora

Shplade- Welcome Aboard.

Just so you know, it is very easy for agents to get caught and very hard for them to stay undercover. Be prepared.  >:)
All about what I like!

Bella90

could you PM when the game starts :D

Shplade

Hey, sorry had a really busy weekend, will move character and read everything i need to tomorrow

Appreciate being allowed to join!

*falls asleep*

Ons & Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91164.0

Is back! Looking to fill my remaining 2 RP slots :)

Nazora

We're open to everyone, but at the moment I feel someone willing and able to play a female family member would help balance the role-play. So if you can write well and are willing to play a dominant woman with transformational powers that help prevent me from having to play another character!  ;D
All about what I like!

lover of the moon03

Hope you accept my character  :-)
Name: Vivian
Weight: 123
Height: 5'6
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Purple

Picture:                          "

Appearance Paragraph: Vivian's red hair reaches the small of her back. She usually has a serious expression on her face. She wears long sleeved clothes because of the scars around her arms and back from previous masters. She has red fox ears and fox tail with a white tip on her very fluffy tail. She can turn into a large dog sized fox but rarely does unless she feels comfortable.

Personality Paragraph: Vivian is quiet unless she has something to say. She is very protective of those she loves and fights when she feels the need. She does not submit easily and will bite. She guards herself well and reads often. She loves to paint and listen to music. If you happen to get close to her, she is very funny and a great listener. She doesn't take beatings well but has never cried from them.

History Paragraph: She was born human and lived in Athens until she was 16 she was enslaved by the Xantelli and then turned into a neko. She now is comfortable with her own body and almost forgets she was ever human. Memories still come back occasionally but she locks them away in her subconscious. She is waiting for a master/mistress and hopes to the gods they will be nice. b]

The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

Nazora

This is good but I need one thing.

Can we alter her history so that it was the Xantelli who turned her into a Neko? Besides the island the setting is modern day, though there is a village where characters such as Vivian may reside, though they would be islanders whose parents were modified by the Xantelli if they were born as Nekos or other fantasy creatures.

Since you are going with a Neko character we can make it that she was either born on the island of transformed parents or that she was once human and the Xantelli enslaved her and made her into the Neko form she is today.
All about what I like!

lover of the moon03

The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

Nazora

Hate to be a pest. She can't have been changed until she was 16. Other than that you are approved. Please take a look over the front page, it has a bunch of helpful info.
All about what I like!

lover of the moon03

Nazora

Feel Free to enter your character profile in the Character thread. Then you can post in the wilderness thread. There will be a small town of wooden huts amidst the forest and a small clearing for a plantation nearby that grows tropical crops. The characters who are not overtly human are not supposed to leave this town and they make their living farming for the Xantelli. Though occasionally residents do go into town if they can hide their mythical traits. 
All about what I like!

Chelemar

Character Name:  Julie GiaNelli
Height:  5’3
Weight:  118 lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes:  Hazel

Appearance:

Julie is slender, but rounded in all the right places.  However, having weak legs since a young girl, she despises the braces and crutches she’s forced to use to get around, and feels both unattractive and unwanted because of them.   She is unable to see beyond her physical challenges to realize that her skin is beautiful and clear, her wide set eyes are large and beckoning, her hair is healthy, shiny and long, and that her breasts are full and firm.

Personality:

Julie, number three of eight children, was a lonely child amongst a crowd.   She keeps to herself a lot, and was quiet.  Intelligent, but reserved, she rarely speaks or gives her opinion unless pressed to do so, and for that reason many have assumed she is either ignorant on the subject or has no opinion.  Until recently, her family assumed the same and made most of her life decisions for her.  Something she allowed, feeling she had no choice in the matter.  Finally gaining some spirit, she broke from her parent’s control and began to forge a life for herself until a resent set back had her again under their roof and their control.   Filled with despair, she sent a message of desperation, a message in a bottle asking for a way out.

History:

Julie grew up in California to an active, on the go, large family.  They had La Dolce Vita, the sweet life, and loved it--All except for Julie that is.  A muscular disability has left her legs weakened, and in her active, sporty family, she struggles to keep up.  She longs to do the things they constantly do, be it hike, ski, mountain climb, or whatever, but her parents have limited her to horseback riding and swimming.  Julie adores her horse.  She could live on one and that would make her happy and content.  When she rode, she was free of  the burden her legs placed on her…free to run.  The surge of power that she felt was exhilarating.  And, so an idea began to form in her head.  What if… oh what if she could stay with her horse forever?  She’d heard of an island…She’d heard whispers of a people.  She’d heard whispers of rumors of wishes cast out in bottles.  One night, when the sea was angry, Julie made her way to the shore, and with a toss and a prayer, sent her wish flying out upon the tempest waves.

This character is for approval to be paired with the storyline submitted by Jated.

Thank you :)

Nazora

Most Certainly Approved. I hope you have fun!

-----------------

Okay, I'm itching for agents to be forcibly captured.
All about what I like!

orderNchaos

Are you looking for any more slaves?  I would love to offer myself up to be controlled and used as necessary.  If so let me know what kind of slave you are looking for and I'll throw up a character.

Cheers.

LimitlessNikkie