Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-blushes some covering her face.- Mew~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 03:25:54 PM
-blushes some covering her face.- Mew~

Oh, you are so cute when you blush, you know that? :3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. Shammy how did you know that flattery will get you everwhere? Nya.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

I am a romancer, beautiful Maro, this is part of me. That why I asked more pics of Maro, because you are so beautiful that I even get inspired by your cute eyes <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Nya. Well I was going to put up some pic in the album thingy, but it is slightly irritating. I'll have to sit back and try again some other time.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 03:41:22 PM
Nya. Well I was going to put up some pic in the album thingy, but it is slightly irritating. I'll have to sit back and try again some other time.

You can always pm them to shammy <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

I could. Mew. But how would they end up on the album then? heh.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 03:44:57 PM
I could. Mew. But how would they end up on the album then? heh.

Send me a formal authorization and I will try to uplaod it for you. Also, you can always request a god/goddess to do such ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Hmm. I woudn't want to bother one of the Gods or Goddesses. They have so much to do as it is. Mew... -lowers ears.- The Maro will figure it out.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-sticks to the 'pm them to shammy' option-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Hah you just want the Maro's pictures for yourself.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 03:58:30 PM
Hah you just want the Maro's pictures for yourself.

What can I say? Maro is so beautiful <3

A & A

Spell

*Had the win in his hand this entire conversation....*

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Little Darkling

Quote from: sexkitten127 on January 31, 2010, 03:12:41 PM
giggles because maro just noticed that kitten had stolen the win

*laughs at spell* no im sorry, i have had the win the entire conversation =3

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win and nibbles on it.- Mew~ heh.

No no Shammy! The Maro is adverage adverage!

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

kitten grabs the win and places it in her mouth and trouts off

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 04:08:40 PM
No no Shammy! The Maro is adverage adverage!

The Maro may be average in general, but she has the most beautiful eyes for sure.

A & A

Mistress Maro

-looks over at Kitten lowering her ears grinning.- Teeheh does the Kitten want the Maro to take the Win from the kitten's mouth? Mew~ -lets her tail sway from side to side playfully.-

Well thank you Shammy. I do like my eyes.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 04:13:56 PM
Well thank you Shammy. I do like my eyes.

You are welcome ;3 I do like your eyes too =3

A & A

Little Darkling

kitten shrinks down, tail in there eyeballing Maro as if saying "came and take it from me" purrr....

Spell

Pssh, avarage? Check my O/O thread and find the not so hidden link to see who looks avarage!

*Nabs win*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-skips over to Spell and takes the Win.- Ah Maro has seen your picture before. Mew.

Chris Rock

Spell

*Gives Maro teh win, only for it reappearing in his hand* Aww, you've seen avarage then  ^^ *Gives Maro a cuddle*
Darling,
What is going on...

Lucinda

*Luci hangs down from a tree branch long enough to sneak steal the win, curling back up and disappearing into the foliage like only an elf girl can*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Spell

*Cheats and uses a magic spell to summon The Win*
Darling,
What is going on...