How about some cute news for a change?

Started by Swedish Steel, May 18, 2008, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swedish Steel

Here is something I found in the news that had a happy ending. There are not enough good news in the media IMHO, so I want to share it with you.
Three badger cubs were rescued in a factory fire by Norwegian fire fighters. Apparently they were living under the floor there. All three seem to be in good health, but it seems they will have to start looking for a new home. :)

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

AWWWWWWW....send them over to us, Beasty was saying she wanted a badger set in the back garden....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

No kidding, I love badgers. I wonder if they'd mix well with my cats though.

On Off page:

Elvi

Short answer?
NO....*laughs*

You ever been anywhere near one Swede, or a set for that matter?

They are nasty, smelly, flee ridden, vicious beasts, but you just can't help but like them....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Elvi on May 18, 2008, 05:18:53 PM
Short answer?
NO....*laughs*

You ever been anywhere near one Swede, or a set for that matter?

They are nasty, smelly, flee ridden, vicious beasts, but you just can't help but like them....

sort of like certain unnamed members of E ;)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sabby

Raised in captivity and spending their lives around humans, they'd be no more nasty then dingos in the same conditions. And they are cute. Nice find Swede :)

Swedish Steel

They once showed this sweet old lady that had brought up an orphaned badger on TV. She called him Ingvar and he was the cutest thing, followed her around like a dog, she took him out walking in a leash and so on. He even drank out of the toilet! His little badger ass sticking up from the toilet really cracked me up. :)

On Off page:

The Overlord

Badgers can scrap something fierce. Putting them with cats is a BAD idea. That's going to be the mother of all teeth and claws fests. :o

TheAnimeFanGirl

Aww, so cute! It's great whenever people save animals from danger. My dad and I always try and look out for wild animals, making sure they're safe. We once saved a baby bunny from being eaten by a stray cat, and we've saved a number of other animals.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Caity

Did you save the bunny or cost the hungry cat a meal?   :P

Inkidu

My only accounts with badgers have seen them ravaging other woodland critters.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jefepato

Just be glad they weren't honey badgers, or they'd probably have eaten the firefighters.

TheAnimeFanGirl

We saved the bunny. I just can't stand to see a bunny get eaten by a cat, especially if it's a baby.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.