Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Persephone trusted Remiel. She didn't know why anyone would vote for him...

"I believe you, Remiel." She said softly, her eyes coming to rest on Kanrya before looking around at everyone else.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ryven

persephone325

Persephone was so wrapped up in voting, that it took her a moment to register Josi's apology.

"It's alright, Josi." She took a deep breath. "Though I've just found out some interesting news about Remiel..." She eyed him warily, her eyebrows raised.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Remi (6) - Guy, Star, Val, lisar, Josi, Tharic, perse
Kanrya (4) - Trie, JM, Mr B, Remi
Josi (1) - Ryven

Yet to Vote
Kanrya

Last call for changes!
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

lisar

Ah yes, Remi did confide in me that he had a special role - the body guard.

I've also been made aware of two other body guards. covers her mouth and looks at Remi with wide eyed  Someone's telling tall tales!

This sounds like an act of desperation.  These people are obviously too smart to fall for such shenanigans!

Autumn Sativus

So it was decided that this time it would be Remiel to leave the Stronghold. It proved a very good decision as Remiel smirked at the group, fangs very apparently sticking out from his lips before a puff of smoke appears, a bat left in place of the man that had been standing there. It quickly departs through the open door they were ready to remove him through. It doesn't take much to determine Remiel was a Vampire and a search of his Suite shows nothing to prove he might be anything beyond that. A sense of relief, in part, washes over the Stronghold as they all settle in to their beds to sleep a little better tonight, knowing at least part of the threat had been taken care of.

On the other hand, there could be more... and what was once a legend had been confirmed before their eyes to be true. Perhaps it would be a restless night after all.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Ryven
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx4-5
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone gasped when she heard the news. Then, a surge of brief anger ran through her.

"Dirty liar..." She fumed, thankful that someone had alerted her to his lies. Maybe the tables were turning...?
I don't know.

lisar

Lisa let out a sigh of relief.  She was relieved, relieved to be rid of a blood sucker.  More importantly she was relieved to be vindicated.  She rubbed her temples as she lamented the choice she had made in trusting Remi.  He had tricked her, and she only hoped that others hadn't fallen to his tricky ways.

Autumn Sativus

Kanrya has chosen to leave the game due to connectivity issues. Her role was that of a Suite Owner.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The breakfast table weaning in size, it's getting easy to notice when someone doesn't show. This particular morning it is Ryven who doesn't make it to the meal, found in his room as all of the others had been before him, frozen in fear in his bed. They find another Suite Owner has departed and the numbers are beginning to wear very thin. If they don't start wearing down the evil in this place, they may not make it to see the outside world alive...

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles

• Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
  • Sire
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone made her way to the table, finding Ryven to be missing. After a search of his belongings, he was a suite owner.

Poor Ryven... She looked down sadly, feeling sick to her stomach.

"You know, Starlequin, you've been very quite throughout this ordeal. That's not always a good thing..." The young lady voiced her concerns.
I don't know.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Please get your votes in. I would like to close the voting in 24 hours. There are only 10 players left, it should be reasonable to have voting done in about 48 hours. Thats' already gone by and we only have 2 votes. :-(
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone furrowed her brows in thought.

"Forgive me, Star. I was a bit too quick to make a judgement." She looked at him apologetically. "However," she continued, "I found out something interesting about Josi. Considering I was told this information by the same person who convinced me to change my vote to Remiel last round, I am inclined to believe this person..."

She looked towards Josi, but felt a bit of sadness as she changed her vote.
I don't know.

Starlequin

Starlequin waved off Persephone's apology and offered her a bit of peppermint from his pocket, a meager gift perhaps but a token of solidarity nonetheless. "Think nothing of it, miss. I'm sure we've all been manipulated by the demons among us by now, but I think truths are finally starting to come to light," he said, eyeing a suspect of his own.

"And speaking of demons... you've been so helpful to everyone, haven't you? Whispering in people's ears about who to trust and who to turn against. I wonder whose ear you whispered in before you sank your fangs into their neck and stole their humanity? That is how you operate, isn't it? After all, you've proven such a natural leader, it only makes sense that you'd be the leader of your own coven as well. Isn't that right... Josi?!"
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

James Moriarty

Listening to Starlequin, he nods and his brow furrows deeply.  "Indeed, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.  Josietta, you were so vocally on the fence between me and yugi during that fateful round.  And yet, when yugi turned out to be nothing but a mere Suite Owner, you did not then cast your suspicion at me.  The only reason I can see for that is that you knew that you were playing innocent against innocent, and the only explanation for that is that you are among those who thirst for human blood.  If I am wrong, please, tell me how!"

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Josi (5) - perse, Star, JM, Mr B, Val
Star (1) - Josi

Yet to Vote
Lisar
Tharic
ThatRPGuy
Trieste

Get your votes in. I'd like to close the round in about 12 hours.
Us against the world

Mr Bigglesworth

Well James and the french-toast-addicted Starlequin seem to be onto something ---- Is Josi as innocent as she claims?

Valerian

Val looked around the room a little uneasily, realizing the gravity of the situation.  But at least there did seem to be some people making sense, thankfully.  "Yes, perhaps Josi does have some explaining to do about all this," she said, quietly.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

lisar

Lisa let out a heavy sigh, looked up at Josi.  I wish that there was another way.

Trieste

Dunno.

Remiel started pointing the finger at Josi, then claimed to be the bodyguard. He turned out to be a liar.

*frown*

Valerian.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Josi (5) - perse, Star, JM, Mr B, Val, lisar
Star (1) - Josi
Val (1) - Trie

Yet to Vote
Tharic
ThatRPGuy

Just a couple of hours left folks. Last call.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The group decided this time it would be Josietta that left the Stronghold. They don't even manage manage to get her there before a similar cloud appears to the one Remiel disappeared in, a massive vampire bat appearing where the woman once stood. Eventually, they manage to chase her out an open window. There's no question among the Residents that they have removed the Sire, though there's no telling if she managed to turn someone or not.

Another long night ahead, the remaining residents settle quietly to their rooms to prepare.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x1-2
Us against the world

persephone325

Persephone wasn't surprised when she heard about Josi.

But she did feel bad for her. "Poor Josi... Terrible shame she had to turn into a sparkly vampire... I quite liked her."
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

The night was quiet, but the table was missing yet another. This morning it was Mr. Bigglesworth they found dead in his bed. It was a truly strange occurence though, as they saw the fangs his teeth had grown into and found the evidence in his room to determine he must have been a Vampire. Everyone else seemed okay, perhaps the bodyguard or the doctor hard at work. In either case, things were beginning to look up for them. They had to be sure though, so the voting would begin again.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Lisar
  • persephone325
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian

Roles
  • Suite Ownerx2-3
  • Doctor