Pugs Mansion

Started by SinXAzgard21, December 11, 2008, 05:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

This is my idea for a new group RP

PUGS MANSION

Pug is a all powerful sorcerer that lives alone.  Bored with life he decides to walk with the mortals for a millennium or so.  After watching their way of life and unusual habits he decided to test them.  To test them he created a entire forest with a mansion at the middle of the wood labyrinth.  Pug's mansion could only be accessed with his permission therefore his experiment couldn't be interupted. 

The inside of the mansion is highly furnished with over 200 rooms and is built four levels up.  Floors one through three the subjects have full access two while the fourth maybe traveled on none of the seven doors may be opened.  The fourth floor is where all the magic happens, Pugs favorite part of the experiment. 

Each of the doors contains a world he created.  It ranges from a post apocalyptic world to the depths of hell.  His doors lead to where ever he decides or what ever he has created, sometimes the subjects get a break and get to stay in the mansion.  But what ever it is whom ever is in the mansion gets transported to the world the door leads to.  Now that is not with out saying that you don't always have to go through with the experiment, but if you do decide that you don't want to "warp" then you are left outside the mansion until the next day.  In light of it all he wants no one to really die.  Death would be a horrible thing to come over anyone and he is appalled by it.  If you die during the survival test your body will be warped back to the court yard of the mansion where you will wait for Pug to let you and the others back in.

I really look forward to doing this RP and will start it when I have four people.  There is no limit but be warned you might be put on opposite sides of your friends..... where the only way out is to fight one another.  Survival people Survival.  PM me if interested.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Doomsday

I'm not expressing interest, but I'm curious, are you basing this on Pug of Stardock? :D

SinXAzgard21

Quite so.  We used him for an old D&D campaign.  The DM used him as his character.... Was rather interesting.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.