Vore, shapeshifting, sex, corruption, magic, and more: Best kept in the family

Started by Angie, January 15, 2013, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

I have been craving, CRAVING this particular plot. I will accept anyone interested, but I will be talking with you before I start anything, insuring that you're okay with what I suggest.

This roleplay will be about a family with magical secrets. Every week, they must swallow someone whole and digest them, taking the soul and allowing their Goddess to use it to re-seed the world, giving life to the wasteland, children to the barren, and more. In return, they are granted many magical powers. However, as a safeguard, the powers cannot be accessed until a child reaches the age of 18. Starting at 16, the mother teaches the child about these powers, and to not abuse them. On the eighteenth birthday of the child, the mother swallows the child and "rebirths" her in order to unlock the power sealed within. The power of the Goddess is only granted to the firstborn female child of each generation, no matter how many other children there are (although, the one with the power can temporarily use it on her siblings for extra fun).

Sounds crazy right? That's why I'm telling you all of this up front. If you're willing to experiment, message me. If not, well, maybe we can try something different with less insanity. Yes, this would go in extreme, by the way.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!