Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Whoops, I meant to make a character here and got distracted with other games also starting up.  I’ll try to whip up a sheet after work tonight.

I think I’ll go with Oracle, but not sure what her oracle’s curse would be.  Any lewd suggestions (or even lewd homebrew curses)?

Kathyan

From Paizo I'd say Haunted or Legalistic, my character took haunted if that influences your choice.

and here are a good bunch, I'd suggest lust or provocative. :P

Sethala

Ah, I didn't realize we already had another Oracle in the group.  I think having her as a Sorcerer with Celestial bloodline fits the art as well, then, so I'll go with that.

helvorn

If submissions are still being taken I'd love to submit a paladin for naughty corruption... :)

Sethala

Kimiko, Catgirl celestial bloodline sorceress

Got her started, but I still need to figure out her feats, gear, and spells.  Got a rough idea of what I want to get, but unfortunately I don't have time before work to finish.  Shouldn't have any problems getting her done after work or on my day off tomorrow, though.

As an aside, if anyone wants to suggest some useful spells/items/feats for her to grab, I'd appreciate it.

Snake

OK still in,  but it's going to be Tuesday before I can post due to memorial day

Petrus02