Red Hand of Doom - D&D 5e Adventure Recruitment (NC-Exotic)

Started by Ershin, December 08, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ershin

What is the Red Hand of Doom adventure?

The Game
Red Hand of Doom (hereafter referred to as RHoD) is an adventure module published by Wizards of the Coast for D&D 3.5 made to take players from level 5 to 10 (probably? The back says 6-12, the inside says 5-10, I'm more inclined to believe the meat of the book than the blurb), however I will be adapting it for 5th edition.

The Application Process
I'll be looking for 5-6 players in this game with 5th level characters. Preferably 5, but 6 will be considered if there are enough applications. Any gender will be permitted. Please see the Character Creation section below for further details.
Applications will be open for two weeks from the date of posting, 8th December - 21st December  to allow me a day to review applications, but the game may not begin until at least the 26th December depending on player schedules over the festive period

Smut
There will be some adult situations in the game, ranging from player interactions with friendly NPCs, other party members or if defeated your character may need to be rescued from monsters who wish to do unscrupulous things, as such we'll be playing in the NC-Exotic section. However smut will not be forced on those who do not wish to partake  - Just because it can come up doesn't mean it will come up and if it does come up it will be in a separate thread to the main story.

Adventure Background
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For centuries, the dry and dusty Wyrmsmoke Mountains have been home to dozens of goblinoid tribes. Travelers skirted the goblin-infested hills by a generous margin, but the Wyrmsmoke tribes posed no insignificant threat to the nearby human townlands and settlements other than the occasional bloody raid. Yet deep within the mountains lay hidden something that would spell doom—an ancient temple dedicated to Tiamat, the Queen of Evil Dragons.
Built hundreds of years ago to serve as the hidden redoubt of a despicable cult of dragon-worshipers, the temple was eventually cleansed by a band of heroes from the human city of Rhest. For several centuries the complex lay empty. Then, thirty years ago, the young half-dragon hobgoblin warrior Azarr Kul discovered the abandoned temple and was awed by the teachings of Tiamat he read on the walls therein. He abandoned Maglubiyet, the traditional deity of his people, and dedicated himself to leading the rest of his nation to Tiamat’s worship.
Over the next twenty years, Azarr Kul grew into a powerful warlord and a mighty priest of Tiamat. Early in his rise to power he struck up an alliance with the blue dragon Tyrgarun, his own sire. Aided by this powerful ally, Azarr Kul converted his entire tribe into fanatical worshipers of Tiamat. He renamed the tribes that had fallen under his wing the Kulkor Zhul and began to lay his plans for the conquest of Elsir Vale.
Dedicating themselves to the Queen of Evil Dragons with the fanaticism of the recently converted, the members of the Kulkor Zhul grew strong, stronger than any Wyrmsmoke tribe before them. Adopting the  standard of the Red Hand, an ancient symbol of Tiamat’s cult, Azarr Kul created an elite caste of warpriests, monks, and dragon-favored champions to lead the Kulkor Zhul.
Late last year, Azarr Kul and his dragon-worshiping zealots destroyed the last opposition to his supremacy over the Wyrmsmoke tribes, slaughtering the Black Knife Goblins and the tribes allied to them in a ferocious onslaught. The survivors accepted his suzerainty and were absorbed into his realm. Azarr Kul named his new kingdom Harg Kulkor, or “Land of the Dragon.”
After a long season of rebuilding his strength, offering bribes to many of the intelligent monsters in the region, and reinforcing the power of his Red Hand warpriests over the disparate tribes he ruled, Azarr Kul finally turned his attention to the lands beyond the Wyrmsmoke Mountains. What he saw whetted his ambition for power; no city or state within hundreds of miles could field an army as strong as his. The High Wyrmlord dreams of carving out a hobgoblin empire stretching from the Sunset Sea to the Golden Plains—and the first step is to crush the human towns of Elsir Vale.

Adventure Outline
RHoD casts the player characters in the role of heroes fighting to stem the advance of Azarr Kul’s horde. There are far too many enemy warriors for the PCs to deal with them all personally. Instead, the heroes undertake vital missions that influence the outcome of the war.

Character Creation

Permitted Content:
Any class, sub-class or race from published material is permitted. Please ask first before using Unearthed Arcana (UA) content, and any published content supersedes any UA content of the same name (eg: Circle of Spores Druid as of the Ravnica release)
I am currently debating whether or not to include Backgrounds from the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, as these tend to allow casting classes to get more out of them than non-casters. Please post your opinions on this matter if you wish them to be included as I am open for discussion

Races:
The majority of the population of Elsir Vale is primarily composed of humans, with elves and dwarves coming in second with a smattering of halflings, gnomes and half-elves.
As your characters may not be native to the area you do not have to choose any of these races and are free to take from any published source, but it's always good to know what the common races in the area you're visiting are. As the Elsir Vale is meant to be able to slot into any established setting, you may be of any race and you may feel free to embellish where your character is from

Alignment:
No Evil characters here, please. Anything else is fair game

Starting Equipment:
Normal starting equipment for your class and background, plus 500gp, plus 1d10 x 25gp.

Character Sheets
May be completed now or when the group forms. For now I'd like you to complete the following template to show us a little of your character's background and what you had in mind for their class and race. This is mostly to establish who might work well together and who may enjoy similar content;

[float=right][img height=200]CHARACTER IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b] What shall we call this brave adventurer/mercenary/rat catcher/murder-hobo?
[b]Race/Class: [/b]Please ask before using Unearthed Arcana material
[b]Sex/Gender: [/b]What have you got going on down there? What does your character identify as?
[b]Kinks: [/b]What would you be interested in happening during downtime or happen to you in encounters? Which gender interests you and do you prefer more monstrous monsters or humanoid ones?
[b]Brief Description: [/b]At least some physical, some personality
[b]Familiarity With D&D: [/b]
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b]Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.

If you wish to post a character sheet along with the above, please consider Mythweavers
Stats will be determined by dice rolls - 4d6, highest 3, reroll 1s

In-Game / House Rules

Just some stuff I'm tinkering with. Everything is up for debate as player enjoyment comes first. Putting this in a spoiler because I don't want this to be too much of a wall of text.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bonds:
Basically I'm stealing this from Dungeon World and similar systems with the caveat that rather than awarding XP for fulfilling your bonds you may gain Inspiration (ie Advantage that you can bank, then use yourself at any time on any one roll or grant to another player on any one roll). This stems from my desire to want the party to have been travelling together for a while and having connected in some way. More on Bonds will be discussed when players are chosen.
In the meantime you can look up examples of class-based bonds over at the Dungeon World Play Kit (as Dungeon World uses more or less the same classes as D&D

Leveling:
For this adventure we will be using the Story-Based rules for leveling rather than XP, so after certain pivotal moments in the plot. The adventure is expected to run from level 5 to level 10.

Initiative:
Group Initiative will be in use here. Initiative will be rolled for enemies first and an average made. Those players who roll higher than the average go in a block before the enemies, those who roll lower go in a block after. Each character in a block may post at any time within their block, but if no post is made within 3 days you will be placed into the next block. If a player from the second block (ie, the group after the enemy's turn) is moved to the first block due to this, if they then do not post within 2 days they will be moved back to the second block.
If for any reason you are unable to make a post during the time frame or if you will be unable to post for a while please let the group know and actions will be made on your behalf as though your character was an NPC until such time as you are able to return. During this period no consumables or spells higher than cantrips may be used without your consent so as not to screw you over on your return.
If you are unable to roll initiative within 24 hours of the initiative call it will be rolled for you.

All of the above are in place to keep the flow of the game going and in no way intended to take control away from players. It's perfectly understandable if you're unable to post for a while as real life comes first, we are all adults here and all understand this. But games are fragile things and can die very easily to inactivity so it is my intent to keep the ball rolling for as long as possible. As with anything else I am willing to discuss amending anything to suit the group

Personally I think this is an improvement over my tabletop DM's habit of saying those who weren't able to attend were turned into a duck or a lamp for the session.

Reactions:
With D&D 5e come Reactions, actions taken after an enemy or ally has made an action of their own. I've been considering the best way to run these in-game and the easiest way I can think of would be to use the spoiler tag at the end of each post you make in combat, stating what Reactions you have available and under what circumstances you would want to use it.
Example with a College of Lore Bard;
Reaction
Bardic Inspiration - Roll 1d6 = 4 to reduce attack roll by this much
Circumstance: If <Monster B> attempts to attack <Ally 2> and rolls 18 or higher, if <Monster C> attempts to attack <Ally 1> and rolls 16 or higher, else not used.

This will (in theory) allow me to know in what situation you would use your reactions and weave that into any enemy turns, rather than making that post, a player posting their reactions in OOC (for example) and then going back to edit the original post.

Character Death / Bad Ends:
Is a possibility, this shouldn't be sugar coated as sometimes a character may be overcome by their foes. However if this occurs a player may make a choice, either create a new character who will be introduced to the group at the next convenient story location or you may instead choose to keep this character alive to be kidnapped by the enemy, ravished and rescued by your companions in the next convenient location. If this second option is chosen you will permanently receive -1 death saving throw (minimum 2) representing the character's quite possibly possibly shaken nerve from the experience.
Again this is open for discussion based on player preference

Magic Item Costs:
There won't be many places early in the game in which you can by magic items and towns in the module have a specific amount of cash in their individual economies.
That said, we'll be using the Sane Magical Item Prices guide by Saidoro for this in order to link fixed costs to items rather than the oddness that is the weird haggling table in the DMG.

Okay, I think that's everything. I'm looking forward to seeing what characters people come up with.

Current Entrants

Hamadryad - Jeanne, Human Paladin (Oath of Devotion) (F) - Sheet

MuseElaurial "Auri" Evermeade, Wizard (Bladesinger) (F) - Rolls

Ampere - Lilian, Human Cleric (Life Domain?) (F) - Rolls - Sheet

Zaer Darkwail - Promise, Tiefling Warlock (Tome Pact) (M) - Rolls - Sheet

Doomsday - Aubry Three-Streams, Human Ranger (M) - Rolls

Thorne - Deji, Human Rogue (F) - Rolls

Snake - Syra Nightedge, Half-Elf Monk (Way of Shadow) (F/Fu?) - Sheet

Chulanowa - Thaialie Featherwind, Centaur Wizard (Sage) (F) - Rolls

Guancyto - Calanthe, Human Paladin/Sorcerer (Devotion Oath/Red Dragon) (F) - Rolls - Sheet

PhantomPistoleer - Lt. Llowen Bloom, Human Fighter (Brute) (M) - Sheet

Kathyan - Ijj Sooja, Loxodon Druid (Circle of Spores) (Fu) - Sheet

PlushLifeNow - Helena "Mead" Winterbelle, Gnome Bard (College of Glamour) (Fu) - Sheet

Kalon - Excellence Spelloyal, Tiefling Bard (College of Lore) (F)

RedPhoenix

Question - is Mythweavers required? What sort of posting rate are you thinking of?

Also as far as Ravnica, well I don't have the book so no opinion really. :P
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Drowdeviant

Ravnica is cool and I want it in there. xD

...I might have rolled my half elve's stats when I first saw this earlier...she might be starting with 1 18, 2 14s, 2 16s and 1 10. The dice god have trolled us all this day! xD

...Literally one roll produced 2 1s which when re-rolled turned into a 6 and 2. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Guancyto

Ohai!

Despite the downright terrifying amount of D&D I have played over the years, never got to RHoD.

I'm in like Finn.

Doomsday

Here to state my interest. I'm playing a lot of magic folks in my current games, so I will probably look into a fighter, rogue, or maybe even the beleaguered 5e Ranger to see if I can plumb any worth from it for this setting. After reading up on Elsir Vale (just to get an idea of geography), I might lean Ranger.

Edit: Would the UA Revised Ranger be acceptable?

Thorne

I am also interested, although my experience with 5e is limited.
I have no experience with RHoD, and thus am doubly intrigued.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Guancyto

Snake

Hamadryad

Looks awesome! I'll start working on a sheet, here's my little fluff detail thing in the meantime.

Name: Jeanne.
Race/Class: Human/Paladin.
Sex/Gender: Female and female.
Kinks: Not so much interested in downtime consensual lewdities, more for the bad end and otherwise nonconsenual happenings when in dungeons or out in fights. Prefer monstrous creatures, though humanoids are fine too.
Brief Description: Jeanne is a stern, driven warrior of Bahamut. A defender of His sacred temples and palaces, and a staunch follower of his moral code. She is of middling height and an athletic, lean stature. Her almost platinum blonde hair is cropped short, unkempt and dangling about her forehead. Her steely gray eyes peer out from beneath short lashes and a low brow. Often pouted cracked lips sit above a strong, flat chin and defined jowls. She carries herself with a determined gait, her movements always strong and decisive.
Familiarity With D&D: I don't have heaps of experience, I've only been playing it weekly/biweekly for about 4ish months on tabletop.  But I have enough familiarity to know how the game works.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Usually on weekends I'll try and get a post or two in, if you're super lucky I'll get one or two in during the week as well, it depends on how busy I am.

Muse

Name: Elaurial "Auri" Evermeade
Race/Class: High Elf Wizard (Blade singer)
Sex/Gender: Auri is female.  Unlike many elven nations, Auri's homeland of Talavan's Vale has strong gender rolls, with men expected to be strong and dominant, women nurturing and protective.  Being rather 'strong' for a woman of her culture, Auri and a few of her friends have made a sort of virginity pact.  They never penetrate themselves with anything, not even a finger, and exercise their inner muscles regularly.  Whatever man has the courage to wed a blade signer will be rewarded on his wedding night with a true virgin tight as she could possibly be. 
Kinks: Auri cuddles intimately with her female companions.  As I mentioned before, she believes some day her prince will come and is saving herself for him.  I trust you can ensue a manly orc, virile dragon, or perverse tentacled thing will dissuade her of that notion.  ;) 
Brief Description: I wish to seek a suitable picture before I say much here.  She will be tight bodied and trim, buxom, and preferably a redhead. 
Familiarity With D&D: I have been playing D&D and other RPGs--the kind with dice--for over 29 years now.  Before that I liked to play make believe with my dog.  :)  I've played 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, pathfinder, and fifth edition, and run all of the above in various settings.  And that's just the Dungeons and Dragons games I'm versed in!  I'm happy to offer assistance to any who feel the desire. 
How Often Do You Elliquiy?:   Daily, but mostly on the week days as I have tabletop games drawing me away on Saturday and Sunday.
[/quote]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kq9VTh2lfRShKN_rGEUcWAxHYhjcuPCX4F8G1FjAdKI/edit?usp=sharing
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ampere

I also fancy some more D&D:

Name: Lilian
Race/Class: Human/Cleric
Sex/Gender: Female/Female
Kinks: Humanoid monsters, or tentacles/slimes, mind control, sleepiness, bondage; downtime lewdities very much dependant on story/characters
Brief Description: Lilian was a soldier, who really didn't think too much about the lives she took, or indeed the lives of those around them. When the plague came, she discovered that there are some enemies you cannot battle and that some lives hurt more than others when they are prematurely ended. Initially she turned to a path of self-destruction, driven by an unhealthy amount of survivor's guilt and alcohol. After one of her post-battle binges, she awoke to find herself in a near silent glade and for the first time she could remember, felt entirely at peace. Tall for a human, Lilian still retains the warrior's physique but she no longer dresses for battle, leaving her long wavy hair down and covering less of herself in armour. Lilian struggles to balance the anger-filled woman she was, with the peaceful healer she is becoming. She knows she isn't a good cleric, but is determined to be better and perhaps find that serenity she first experienced when the goddess revealed herself to her.
Familiarity With D&D: I started playing 2nd edition AD&D and the original basic D&D box, and while I play a lot less now I've tried to keep up with the various iterations up to and including 5e.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Varies between daily and twice weekly
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Zaer Darkwail

I have no opinion on backgrounds from Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica as I do not have the book and I unlikely take background from it. On house rules/in-game rules fine with (bad ending for my char would end up violated someway, sexually or by torture and found later).

Name: Promise (sheet on link)
Race/Class: Tiefling (Dispater, Mordekainen's Tome of Foes)
Sex/Gender: Male
Kinks: Interest on male vs female/futa, humanoid and monstrous partners, fine with tentacles as well, bondage and downtime lewd stuff depends on PC's or NPC's available. Besides mentioned okay with wide variety of kinks, offs being scat, vore, mutilation (okay with branding/piercings but nothing extreme injuries/mutilations)
Brief Description: A suave polite blue skinned tiefling with shimmering arcane tattoos in infernal gracing entirety of his body and possess pair of ram horns and purple shaded hair and glowing red eyes. Strikingly handsome and knows it and is shameless flirt and has sense of grandeur of a performer and embracing mystery of his magic and self. To just hide the scars he had to get to achieve his powers, both physical and mental.
Familiarity With D&D: Since 3.5, so very familiar and also played dozen 5th edition online and RL.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily log in, posting bit random but try post once per day (or more). May occasion get busy other games or projects. Slow game tempo may lead disappear to couple days and focus other games.

Class: Warlock (tome or chain)
Stats: , , , , ,

Ershin

Quote from: RedPhoenix on December 08, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Question - is Mythweavers required? What sort of posting rate are you thinking of?

If you wish to use another site or even use a text based sheet on Elliquiy when a character thread is put up that's perfectly acceptable. As for posting rate I'm hoping to be able to post at least once each day, but I must confess that I'm in the GMT time zone and work 8-5 so my posting during the week may be limited to times when people from other time zones may not be online. Players are not bound by the same structure unless in combat as per the Initiative part of the house rule section in the opening post, simply to keep the flow going.

Quote from: Muse on December 08, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
May I play? 

You may apply. And you have done so :D
We'll see who else pops up and who will be able to work together

Quote from: Drowdeviant on December 08, 2018, 11:46:50 PM
Ravnica is cool and I want it in there. xD
...I might have rolled my half elve's stats when I first saw this earlier...she might be starting with 1 18, 2 14s, 2 16s and 1 10. The dice god have trolled us all this day! xD
...Literally one roll produced 2 1s which when re-rolled turned into a 6 and 2. xD

Nice to see you're enthusiastic :D
The jusry's still out on including any Ravnica content other than races and sub-classes though.

Quote from: Guancyto on December 08, 2018, 11:54:41 PM
Ohai! Despite the downright terrifying amount of D&D I have played over the years, never got to RHoD.
I'm in like Finn.

Looking forward to see what you come up with ~

Quote from: Doomsday on December 09, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
Here to state my interest. I'm playing a lot of magic folks in my current games, so I will probably look into a fighter, rogue, or maybe even the beleaguered 5e Ranger to see if I can plumb any worth from it for this setting. After reading up on Elsir Vale (just to get an idea of geography), I might lean Ranger.

Edit: Would the UA Revised Ranger be acceptable?

I have looked up the UA Ranger along with the opinions of it of those on the internet more used to the base Ranger and their comparison.
Approved use of Unearthed Arcana

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 12:21:46 AM
Color me interested

Getting out my paint set... Oh wait, I've been beaten to the punch. It's like a game of Splatoon over there >.>

Quote from: Thorne on December 09, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
I am also interested, although my experience with 5e is limited.
I have no experience with RHoD, and thus am doubly intrigued.

Neat. As with others, looking forward to seeing what kind of character you come up with

I'm liking the characters presented so far.

TheKhan

Ooooo... the Red Hand of Doom is awesome! I won't be tossing a character in, but I will read it once it launches! Have fun everyone!

Snake

How so you do Re-roll for 1s on the dicebot? Just tell it to roll 1d6 again?

Ershin

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
How so you do Re-roll for 1s on the dicebot? Just tell it to roll 1d6 again?
Yep, that's unfortunately the best the Elliquiy dice bot can do. Invisible Castle used to be great for that and used to be my dice roller of preference because of its ability to do rerolls and exploding dice, but it's been down for years now :(

Snake

Doomsday

Name: Aubry Three-Streams
Race/Class: Human/UA Revised Ranger (if acceptable, question posted earlier)
Sex/Gender: Cisgender Male
Kinks: Interested in female-presenting partners (inclusive to futa), prefer partners on the more humanoid side, but I'm open to ideas. Open to any kinks listed in my O/O.
Brief Description: Aubry is a fit young man of 21 years. He was born in and grew up at the edges of civilization, where survival of the fittest applies to every creature, regardless of sentience. Aubry began to contribute to the welfare of his camp at a young age, and he grew up strong and tall, more than six feet in length. He keeps his black hair shorn close to his head or entirely bald, and does not keep a beard. Like many of the hunters that live in his camp, Aubry has extensive tattoos ranging from his wrists, to his shoulders, and across his collar and upper back.

Many among his people would describe Aubry as an angry young man, but not temperamental. While he isn't prone to exploding with rage, he always seems to carry a chip on his shoulder. Resentful at the absence of his father, who disappeared when he had been very young, Aubry tries to internalize this anger, and focus it in a more productive way. Under the watchful eye of his mother, he's become an excellent hunter, both in providing to his people, and defending the plains from the goblins and the other monsters that wander down from the mountains.
Familiarity With D&D: Extensively played and still currently active in 3.5e and 5e. Some VERY light Pathfinder experience.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I monitor OOC chatter/PM's daily. In a group game I can commit to posting at least once a week, if not more.

Thorne

My loose concepts are usually precisely that; I'll have to run down some more information on the area for more depth on her background, but.. there you go. One rogue with wilderness skillz.

Name: Deji
Race/Class: Human Rogue (ex-militia scout).
Sex/Gender: Female, and female.
Kinks: Given the leanings of the campaign, I would expect a scattering of light bondage, possibly some non- or dub-con. I am comfortable with this. Deji would probably prefer gentler handling. Prefer males, ideally without tentacles. Dragons not bothering to shapeshift might require some explanation for the survivability of the exercise, but would be acceptable. I really only draw the line at undead, non-sapient animals plants and anything with tentacles (… for partners, anyway). Downtime.. well, we'll see what's available. I don't do F/F, really).
Brief Description: Deji is a slender human woman, with a slightly haunted look in her eyes. She carries a ridiculous collection of knives, at least one crossbow and a set of very battered light armor. She does not in the least keep to herself; she shows a cheerful front when she's not sneaking up on some unsuspecting person goblin with plans to put a bolt through their skull.
Familiarity With D&D: I started in the general vicinity of 2e. I've been playing since, and am famliar with 2e, 3e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, and a slew of other systems. I've played a little 5e, and a little less 4e; so you could say I'm experienced.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I tend to check in daily, and post/comment as openings present.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Zaer Darkwail

Red Hand of Doom I once saw plenty games going around, even RL was in campaign which was short lived though (and was years ago). In online did not get into any groups as they filled up fast.

But have high hopes for this game :).

Chulanowa

Definitely interested. However before I get down into the creation process, i just wanna put it out there... please not Ravnica. Ravnica's just such a specialized setting, geared towards certain types of plotlines and adventures. if anything, maybe eberron, since it crosses streams with Ravnica in a lot of places but still has the "wide open fantasy world" thing going.

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 09, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
Definitely interested. However before I get down into the creation process, i just wanna put it out there... please not Ravnica. Ravnica's just such a specialized setting, geared towards certain types of plotlines and adventures. if anything, maybe eberron, since it crosses streams with Ravnica in a lot of places but still has the "wide open fantasy world" thing going.

Worry not, I wasn't intending to set it in Ravnica, I'm aware how inappropriate it is for the module. I just wanted to know if people wanted to use the backgrounds or not. The only things from there I'm currently permitting are the races (to let people play centaurs, goblins, minotaurs or whatever) and sub-classes which were previously UA (Order Cleric, Spores Druid)

Quote from: Doomsday on December 09, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Race/Class: Human/UA Revised Ranger (if acceptable, question posted earlier)

Already answered, permitted ;)

Snake

Well since Ershin linked it I'll repost the sheet. Sorry.

Name: Syra Nightedge
Race/Class: Half-elf monk
Sex/Gender: identifies as Female but is a hermaphrodite (in that she can change what "bits" she's using)
Kinks: Incest (father x daughter, uncle X niece), tentacles, bukakke (prefers giving but won't argue receiving), slime beasties (more curious about it), being the dog in cuckolding, prefers female sexual partners,  exhibitionism
Brief Description: 5'10, fair skinned, athletic build long raven black hair, purple-blue eyes, large bust
Dnd Experience: lots, startee at 3.5 but enjoy 5e
How often do I E?: daily but phone posting limits speed but I do try to try quick

Ershin

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
Well since Ershin linked it I'll repost the sheet. Sorry.
I actually took the link out already :V
Feel free to take your time, you've got plenty of it

Snake

Oops. Well I put it back anyway. Syra's become my default female character anyway. And I haven't tried a monk before.

But I do have a question, can she take the "observant" feat? (+1 wis, can read Lips, +5 passive perception and investigation)

Chulanowa

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 09, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
CENTAURS? *Gigantic sparkle-eyes*

Yeah, they're a playable race in the Ravnica book. They're a bit nerfed compared to their UA version though. Hooves do D4+str now instead of D6+str (and the wording has changed from "natural melee weapon with which you are proficient" to "natural melee weapon with which you can make unarmed strikes), medium creatures can no longer ride them (taking the fun out of the totem pole party build) and their Charge now requires them to move 30 ft (up from 20) and instead of doubling the damage dice now instead only permits a Hoof attack, though you can now do it all day every day instead of once per encounter.

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 03:51:46 PM
But I do have a question, can she take the "observant" feat? (+1 wis, can read Lips, +5 passive perception and investigation)
Of course, though you'd need to either take the variant human to get it at level 1 or replace the bonus to stats you would get in your level progression.

Snake

I replaces my lvl 4 asi and took the feat instead.  At least with monk she can go around flaunting her 16 Cha. Heh

Doomsday

It wasn't expressly stated in the OP, so I haven't done it yet, but are we determining ability scores using point buy, or random rolls? And what rules will be used for either system?

Snake

RedPhoenix

Thorne

Oofh. I did not get nice rolls. Well. No, I got decent rolls. I'll take it.

Decent rolls.

Summary: 16, 9, 11, 12, 14, 14.

At 2018-12-09 21:36:49, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 16
Full Result: Sylverthorne rolled: 4d6, keeping +3 dice
Comment: stat spread
Result: 6, 5, 4, 5,
Total: 16
At 2018-12-09 21:37:36, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 9 - Reroll: At 2018-12-09 21:40:18, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 1d6 Result: 2
Roll Result: Sylverthorne rolled: 4d6, keeping +3 dice
Result: 1, 3, 3, 3,
Total: 9
At 2018-12-09 21:38:12, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 11
Result: 3, 4, 3, 4,
Total: 11
At 2018-12-09 21:38:38, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 12
Result: 4, 3, 4, 4,
Total: 12
At 2018-12-09 21:39:03, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 14
Result: 4, 3, 6, 4,
Total: 14
At 2018-12-09 21:39:27, Sylverthorne (uid: 19) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 13
Result: 4, 5, 3, 4,
Total: 13

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Hamadryad

Got my mechanics stuff all sorted. Rolled really well on everything but hitpoints,

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1774416

If you think she turned out too OP I'm happy to redo with points buy or something.

Ampere

Still working on a character sheet:

Rolls were less than stellar

Dice Rolls
Roll Result: Lilian rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment: Ability Scores
Result: 1, 3, 1, 1,
Total: 5

Roll Result: Lilian rolled: 3d6
Result: 3, 1, 6,
Total: 10

Roll Result: Lilian rolled: 1d6
Result: 6,
Total: 6

[15]

Result: 1, 2, 3, 3,
Total: 8

Result: 4,
Total: 4

[10]

Result: 2, 1, 2, 2,
Total: 6

[8]

Result: 4, 2, 1, 2,
Total: 8

Result: 2,
Total: 2

[8]

Result: 5, 5, 4, 5,
Total: 15

[15]

Result: 5, 1, 2, 6,

Result: 3,
Total: 3

[14]

O&O's

Chulanowa

How would you feel about allowing the Lore Master or Theurgy UA arcane traditions, Ershin? If not I'd probably go Conjuration or Divination here. Also, variant options for a familiar - are things like imps, pseudodragons, cranium rats, gazers, quasits, tressym, and crawling claws allowed?

Name: Thaialie Featherwind
Race/Class: Centaur Wizard 5
Sex/Gender: Thaialie is very female.
Kinks: The character is not very experienced, beyond some poorly-illustrated and heavily dogeared tomes she's perused. In theory open to all genders and combinations thereof and exploring the racial spectrum, as well as seeing what works for her and what doesn't. Character is probably more interested in romance, except for, you know, when the heat hits, then it's probably snu-snu time. Player is pretty flexible, but not very big on pain / gore, "hard" NC (coercive / dubcon works) and a solid preference for sentient, non-undead partners with a minimum of tentacles. Occasional adorable jelly girls / boys notwithstanding. Player has a general preference for females and "softer" men, though for this character, rugged jawlines, mighty thews, and Has Chest Hair Like Gaston are just fine.
Brief Description: Thaialie comes off as an interesting blend of a half-elf and a draft pony. Most would agree that she's pretty, though it's hard to tell what she might keep under the layers of clothing she adorns herself with. The most striking feature is probably the long flowing "mane" of silver-blonde waves she has, matched by her tail.
   She tries to keep an air of studiousness aroudn her, and isn't very good with making first impressions or fast-talk. In fact she's rather shy and skittish aroudn strangers, but once she gets to know someone, she opens up and can become gregarious to the point of almost cloying. She has a deep love of nature, and hates to see plants or animals be harmed needlessly; strange for a centaur she's a vegetarian (though she only eats where her pet plant Anthony can't "see")
Familiarity With D&D: Very, on both sides of the DM screen; mostly online though.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: several times weekly; I trend to the slower side, and am not one to just haunt a thread hitting the refresh button :-) Still, can expect several per week, on pace with most games.

Anthony

Guancyto

Hmm, Zaer might find this one a bit on the familiar side. :P

Name: Calanthe
Race/Class: Human Paladin/Sorcerer (Devotion Oath/Red Dragon)
Sex/Gender: Female
Kinks: Nuzzles, snuggles, cuddles, head pat- oh, fine. Downtime fun depends heavily on story and characters, but I'm not averse to the possibility as the character is intended to be pretty sexually adventurous. Bad ends involving well-endowed humanoids and/or monsters are also okay, although I do prefer dubcon to outright noncon (overwhelmed with pleasure rather than broken with force, and all that), and gore is a big off. Been on kind of a monstergirl kick lately so that's in as well.
Brief Description: With bright red hair, a ready smile and eager eyes, this young adventurer stands prepared for action at all times. With trusty sword, heavy armor and all the firepower the ancient bloodline of Paratha the Red can bring (which is a fair bit), the forces of evil had best beware! Also a bit of a sweetheart and just really good at making baked goods. Best suited to setting things on fire and making an entrance while kicking something and shouting "JUSTICE!"
Familiarity With D&D: Played for fifteen years now if we only count tabletop, twenty if we count Baldur's Gate. I've played 2e, 3e, 3.5e, 4e and now 5e. So, you know, pretty much the average.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Every other day is fine for ordinary posting; twice a week if more detailed posts are involved. Combat posts can go every day in a perfect world, but realistically there will be gaps.

Rolls!
Results of 11, 10, 14, 14, 14, 12. Starting wealth gets an extra 8x25=200 GP.

127301   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:24:13   At 2018-12-09 13:24:13, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 11
127302   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:24:28   At 2018-12-09 13:24:28, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 10
127303   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:24:40   At 2018-12-09 13:24:40, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 14
127304   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:24:45   At 2018-12-09 13:24:45, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 14
127307   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:28:17   At 2018-12-09 13:28:17, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 1d6 Result: 2
127305   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:24:53   At 2018-12-09 13:24:53, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 12
127308   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:28:32   At 2018-12-09 13:28:32, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 1d6 Result: 4
127306   Noone or Anyone   2018-12-09 13:25:06   At 2018-12-09 13:25:06, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 4d6k+3 Result: 12

At 2018-12-10 03:07:32, Guancyto (uid: 56325) rolls: 1d10 Result: 8

Sheet is here, should have everything but the equipment.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1774524

Muse

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Guancyto on December 10, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
Hmm, Zaer might find this one a bit on the familiar side. :P

Familiar looking indeed :). Anyways here is my mythweavers sheet on Promise (added to earlier post as well); https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1774520

Now, starting gold I rolled 4x25 = 100 + 500 = 600gp, but no idea what to buy really (besides alchemist supplies for my healing elixir spell foci). Only what I could buy, are ritual spells to my tome of secrets. But what is cost for my char 'acquire' those spells? It costs 50gp for each spell for inks and such, but there is no canon listed cost to study spellbooks or acquire scrolls (I think). Could learn max 3th level rituals (would want two 1st level ones; detect magic and tenser's floating disk and maybe comprehend language).

Also will short rest be 1 hour (which is standard) or 15 minutes (as some GM's rule it as 15 mins is enough in fluff/story wise for short breather after combat).

Ampere

O&O's

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Lt. Llowen Bloom
Race/Class:   Human / Fighter (City Watch)
Sex/Gender:   Male
Kinks:  Bloom is bisexual with a preference for women.  During downtime, he is available for BDSM, public sex, pegging, group sex, etc.  I am okay with "bad endings" with monstrous or humanoid monsters.
Brief Description:   Liutenant Llowen Bloom has raven-colored, greasy hair which frames a gaunt, sallow countenance.  His eyes are of a profound almond color, deeply set in sunken sockets with lids that seldom blink.  His lips are red and plush, often set into a subtle frown.

Though many assume that he is forlorn, he is simply passive and unfeeling.  However, he is fiercely loyal to his allies and harbors an intense hatred for all of his enemies, the Azarr Kul.

Familiarity With D&D:   I am not familiar with 5E D&D at all.  However, I am familiar with a lot of other D20 systems.  I am most familiar with 3.5.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?:   Daily.
Character Sheet:  Myth-weavers Link

I don't know what to spend money on.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Guancyto

If we end up with more gold than we can use, can we buy languages or tool proficiencies?

Chulanowa

Snake

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 10, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
How would you feel about allowing the Lore Master or Theurgy UA arcane traditions, Ershin? If not I'd probably go Conjuration or Divination here. Also, variant options for a familiar - are things like imps, pseudodragons, cranium rats, gazers, quasits, tressym, and crawling claws allowed?

Theurgy - Having read through this a first time I was worried about it basically being a better version of the 3.5 Archivist or heaven forbid, a 3.5 Wizard who had a Divine Bard variant in the party who could learn basically all the Cleric Spell list and transcribe them as arcane scrolls for the Wizard to copy into his own spell book.
Read through it a second time, realised it says that you need to get all of your Domain spells before you can get other Cleric spells and in addition that other Wizards cannot copy your Divine spells. It also states that you learn the Divine spells through levelling up and nowhere does it say you can copy Divine scrolls... but neither does it say you can't with the caveat of the aforementioned "must learn Domain Spells" deal.
So if we address the
Air Bud rule
nowhere in the rules does it say a dog cannot play basketball
and state that you can only learn Cleric Spells through levelling up as specifically stated then yes, it is permitted.

Lore Master - Approved, I like it. I like it a lot.

Familiars - You're referring to the Variant: Familiars sidebar in Volo's Guide to Monsters, right? Were you thinking of anything in specific?

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 10, 2018, 04:42:49 AMAlso will short rest be 1 hour (which is standard) or 15 minutes (as some GM's rule it as 15 mins is enough in fluff/story wise for short breather after combat).

15 minutes.

Quote from: Guancyto on December 10, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
If we end up with more gold than we can use, can we buy languages or tool proficiencies?

Oh, see. Now this is something I hadn't considered. Interesting proposal. Cracking open the ol' Player's Handbook, (because the only training in the DMG refers to an optional rule to spend like 20 days downtime and a bunch of gold to level up) there's a section on page 187 which basically translates acquiring a new tool proficiency or language to 250 days practice at 1 gold per day, so therefore yes. If you wish you may spend 250 gold to get some learnin'. Just make sure you list down what you got

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 10, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
Also any chances of common or uncommon magic items?

I'm going to say yes to purchasing common or uncommon items. I've also been doing a bit of research into prices for magic items because, hoo boy, 5e DMG I don't know what you were doing but having common items like a basic potion of healing be 50 - 100 gold? No difference between a one-use consumable and a sword you can swing forever? Ridiculous.
We'll be using the Sane Magical Item Prices guide by Saidoro for this. Will add it to the house rules later.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 10, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Now, starting gold I rolled 4x25 = 100 + 500 = 600gp, but no idea what to buy really (besides alchemist supplies for my healing elixir spell foci). Only what I could buy, are ritual spells to my tome of secrets. But what is cost for my char 'acquire' those spells? It costs 50gp for each spell for inks and such, but there is no canon listed cost to study spellbooks or acquire scrolls (I think). Could learn max 3th level rituals (would want two 1st level ones; detect magic and tenser's floating disk and maybe comprehend language).

As for the acquisition of spells, using the Sane Prices guide;
10g for level 0 scrolls
60g for level 1 scrolls
120g for level 2 scrolls
+50g for transcription as per the Wizard rules.

I bet you had thought I'd missed out or intentionally skipped this question, but this was simply a better order to answer it so everything flows together neatly as I have just now referred tot he Sane Prices guide!

And guys, let me know if I missed any questions. There have been a good number to get through and I apologise if I did miss them.

Ershin

Also. Geeze guys. This has only been open for like two days and I already have double the number of entrants here with eleven more days to go before closing. Y'all got me sweatin' like Nixon on who I'm going to eventually pick and how many more there'll be before the end ^^;

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ershin on December 10, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Also. Geeze guys. This has only been open for like two days and I already have double the number of entrants here with eleven more days to go before closing. Y'all got me sweatin' like Nixon on who I'm going to eventually pick and how many more there'll be before the end ^^;

*shrugs*

This is standard in E presently; lots player applicants per DnD game :P.

Snake

Well I'm sticking to the one. I have a lot of hope to play her; it'd be fun to flirt with both genders and tease them even more.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Ershin on December 10, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
I'm going to say yes to purchasing common or uncommon items. I've also been doing a bit of research into prices for magic items because, hoo boy, 5e DMG I don't know what you were doing but having common items like a basic potion of healing be 50 - 100 gold? No difference between a one-use consumable and a sword you can swing forever? Ridiculous.

Well, there's a few things behind that.

First, 5E makes a conscious effort to get away from the item-based progression of 3.P. Those editions really designed encounters aroudn the assumption that a party would have ready and easy access to a particular suite of magic items and consumables by a particular level, and could result in a situation where it felt less like "We kicked the bad guy's ass" and more like "Ye Olde Magick Shoppe kicked the bad guy's ass!"

Second, there's an intent to move away from "Ye Olde Magick Shoppe" as a concept entirely. Magic items are supposed to be these lost, weird relics you uncover from dungeons, or that get passed down as heirlooms, not as something you can just go shopping for. They're supposed to feel rare and special, rather than a stable part of the local economy.

And 50 GP for 2d8+2 health whenever I want it sounds pretty reasonable to me  ;D as does ~100 GP for a cape that billows dramatically on command (I mean, people probably pay just as much for a fur cape that just droops, right?)

What I've always liked to do when I run level 3-5 5E, is to roll for one Common magic item from Xanathar's Guide to everything, and one item from table F in the DMG, per player. This is to reflect whatever literally random magical junk the PC has picked up in their prior adventures; maybe they get a +1 weapon, but maybe they get a Trident of Fish Command. Whatever, someone is gettign a Cape of Billowing because that item is too amazing to not have in a party.

Kathyan

Interested. ^^

Will make some rolls and check the Ravnica book to see what I build.

Rolls

Roll Result: Kat rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment: Red hand of doom stats 1
Result: 1, 1, 4, 6,

Comment: Red hand of doom stats 2
Result: 6, 4, 2, 5,

Comment: Red hand of doom stats 3
Result: 5, 2, 5, 5,

Comment: Red hand of doom stats 4
Result: 2, 1, 5, 4,

Comment: Red hand of doom stats 5
Result: 2, 6, 4, 2,

Comment: Red hand of doom stats 6
Result: 6, 1, 6, 1,

Roll Result: Kat rolled: 5d6
Comment: Red hand of doom stats rerolling 1s
Result: 3, 6, 1, 5, 5,
Total: 20

Roll Result: Kat rolled: 1d6
Comment: Red hand of doom stats rerolling 1s part 1
Result: 5,
This should have been part 2, lol

So:
with the rerolled 1s being 3,6,5,5,5 Numbers would be
3, 6, 4, 6 = 16
6, 4, 2, 5 = 15
5, 2, 5, 5 = 15
2, 5, 5, 4 = 14
2, 6, 4, 2 = 12
6, 5, 6, 5 = 17
wow pretty awesome :D

money roll
At 2018-12-10 22:05:47, Kat (uid: 58724) rolls: 1d10 Result: 9

About the Ravnica backgrounds maybe we could just skip the guild spells part to make it balanced

Doomsday

Here's the beginnings of my sheet, I'll probably pluck at this at work tomorrow, and have it finished sometime Tuesday or Wednesday.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1775304

I've rolled my hit points, and have added the dicebot roll to my previous roll post, just to try to compile most of that stuff together.

Chulanowa

So we're rolling hit points, too? if so, I guess...

At 2018-12-11 01:47:10, Thaialie (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6 Result: 16

Plus base 6 for level 1, Plus fifteen for con bonus x 5, so that's 37. Which weirdly is exactly the same as using the averaged method.

While I'm here might as well do the money roll too
At 2018-12-11 02:07:28, Thaialie (uid: 27361) rolls: 1d10 Result: 3 x 25 = 75

..>Also the prices in that 'sane prices" guide are pretty nuts. 750 GP for a driftglobe? Yikes.

Snake

With a lower HD it's sometimes better to just take the average.

Guancyto

On average, it's always .5 HP/level better to take the average.

You roll it if you're feeling lucky! Or brave.

Chulanowa

Well, still need to settle on equipment I think (worst part of making a character IMO, shopping for chalk and such), but here's the (essentially) full character sheet, aside from that and spells.

Also planning on her havign a tressym familiar (from Storm King's Thunder)

Name: Thaialie Featherwind
Race/Class: Centaur Wizard 5
Sex/Gender: Thaialie is very female.
Kinks: The character is not very experienced, beyond some poorly-illustrated and heavily dogeared tomes she's perused. In theory open to all genders and combinations thereof and exploring the racial spectrum, as well as seeing what works for her and what doesn't. Character is probably more interested in romance, except for, you know, when the heat hits, then it's probably snu-snu time. Player is pretty flexible, but not very big on pain / gore, "hard" NC (coercive / dubcon works) and a solid preference for sentient, non-undead partners with a minimum of tentacles. Occasional adorable jelly girls / boys notwithstanding. Player has a general preference for females and "softer" men, though for this character, rugged jawlines, mighty thews, and Has Chest Hair Like Gaston are just fine.
Brief Description: Thaialie comes off as an interesting blend of a half-elf and a draft pony. Most would agree that she's pretty, though it's hard to tell what she might keep under the layers of clothing she adorns herself with. The most striking feature is probably the long flowing "mane" of silver-blonde waves she has, matched by her tail.
   She tries to keep an air of studiousness aroudn her, and isn't very good with making first impressions or fast-talk. In fact she's rather shy and skittish aroudn strangers, but once she gets to know someone, she opens up and can become gregarious to the point of almost cloying. She has a deep love of nature, and hates to see plants or animals be harmed needlessly; strange for a centaur she's a vegetarian (though she only eats where her pet plant Anthony can't "see")
Familiarity With D&D: Very, on both sides of the DM screen; mostly online though.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: several times weekly; I trend to the slower side, and am not one to just haunt a thread hitting the refresh button :-) Still, can expect several per week, on pace with most games.

Anthony

Sheet
Thaialie Featherwind
Lawful Good Centaur Wizard Sage
Medium Fey

Hit points: 37 | Armor Class: 13 | Movement: 40 ft | Initiative: +3 | Proficiency Bonus: +3 | Passive Perception: 12

Strength 12 (+1)
Save: +1
Athletics: +1

Dexterity 16 (+3)
Save: +3
Acrobatics: +3
Sleight of Hand: +3
Stealth: +3

Constitution (+3)
Save: +3

Intelligence 18 (+4)
Save: +7
Arcana: +10
History: +10
Investigation: +7
Nature: +10
Religion: +4

Wisdom 14 (+2)
Save: +5
Animal handling: +2
Insight: +5
medicine: +2
Perception: +2
Survival: +2

Charisma 14 (+2)
Save: +2
Deception: +2
Intimidate: +2
Performance: +2
Persuasion: +2

Proficiencies
Tools: none
Armor: None
Weapons: Quarterstaff, Daggers, Slings, Darts, Light crossbow
Languages: Common, Sylvan, Elf, Orc
Skills: Arcana, History, Investigation, Nature, Insight
Saves: Intelligence, Wisdom

Racial Traits
Racial Trait: Ability Score Increases: +2 Str, +1 Wis
Racial Trait: Speed: 40'
Racial Trait: Fey: Your type is Fey, rather than humanoid
Racial Trait: Charge: if you move at least 30 feet straight towards a target and then hit it with a melee weapon, you can make an unarmed attack against that target with your hooves as a bonus action.
Racial Trait: Equine Build: counts as one size larger for carrying and push / drag; climbing with hands and feet costs 4x usual movement.
Racial Trait: Survivor: Proficient in Animal handling, Medicine, Nature, or Survival.
Background Feature: Researcher
When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.

Class Feature: Arcane recovery
Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.
Class Feature: Arcane Tradition
When you reach 2nd level, you choose an arcane tradition, shaping your practice of magic through one of several schools.

Your choice grants you features at 2nd level and again at 6th, 10th, and 14th level.
Class Feature: Lore master
Starting at 2nd level, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses the Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion skill if you are proficient in that skill.

In addition, when you roll initiative, it is either an Intelligence check or a Dexterity check for you (your choice).
Class Feature: Spell Secrets
At 2nd level, when you cast a spell with a spell slot and the spell deals acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, radiant, or thunder damage, you can substitute that damage type with one other type from that list (you can change only one damage type per casting of a spell). You replace one energy type for another by altering the spell's formula as you cast it.

When you cast a spell with a spell slot and the spell requires a saving throw, you can change the saving throw from one ability score to another of your choice. Once you change a saving throw in this way, you can't do so again until you finish a short or long rest.

Zaer Darkwail

Updated sheet, bought scrolls, scribed them and took profiency in alchemist supplies (so my char doubles as alchemist as well). Took identify, detect magic and tenser's floating disk. Languages one could been nice but could not afford it :P

PhantomPistoleer

I've updated my character sheet to reflect my purchases.  I'm transitioning over from 3.5, and so I have a couple of questions:

1.  Can a weapon be both silver and vicious?

2.  Do you add your Dex modifier to damage on a crossbow?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Unsure on special materials + enchant on weapon but I know in any ranged weapon (bow, dagger, hand crossbow) you add Dex to it's dmg.

Kathyan

Name: 'Shaman' Ijj Sooja of the Gravel Hide Gruul Clan
Race/Class: Loxodon/Druid of the Spores
Sex/Gender: Futanari
Kinks: Interested in any gender and any kind of creatures preferring exotic monstrous partners but won't disdain humanoid creatures either, I usually say no to nonsentient animals but since I'm playing a druid that could shift into animals I can make more exceptions than usual exceptions but still ask first. Also Interested in being seduced or fooled and taken advantage in downtime and in non-con either giving or receiving either during downtime or in encounters. Also I was planning that Ijj would be a switch varying from an aggressive domme with little to no boundaries to a shy sub depending on the situation.
Brief Description: While some of her fellow were affiliated to the elves of the conclave Ijj's clan was allied to a city of humans, they were as lawful as any of their race and would have even ignored the betrayal they were subject to given that it was due to an strategic alliance with the neighboring city so they could control the lizard's tribes menace. But they were not just used as decoy and abandoned in the battlefield but also chased to the death and almost extinguished because it was a requirement for this alliance to happen. As every other survivor Ijj Sooja run for her life and had to start one of her own traveling the lands in the search for a new place to belong to, she spent years wandering in the wild communing with nature until she found herself with a tribe of barbarians proud of their physical prowess and resilience who attacked her for invading her territory. Ijj was not a weakling herself and after showing how resistant and tenacious she was she was invited to join them.

Ijj Sooja, sometimes called 'Shaman', 'The one who speak with nature' or just 'Nature Speaker', is a towering and strong yet cute pink loxodon that worships the old gods and preaches about the old ways. She's got deep blue eyes and short fuchsia hair but usually covers it with a bandanna. Standing almost 8 feet tall she not only has a long trunk in her face but one between her legs as well, both capable of lifting a humanoid of regular size, which she claims that will use to have strong children that will strengthen the clan. She is quite patient and calm and even easy to manipulate by attractive people but when she angers she can be a total terror.
Familiarity With D&D: Lots, been playing since 2ed but barely ever played a published adventure
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: About 3-4 days a week

Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1775496

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kathyan on December 11, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
I'll be building a futa loxodon but I'm curious about the ravnica backgrounds, will be accepted? I'm fine with them granting no spells btw.

Also what about the pricing of common magic items from the Xanathar book?

Is.. is that a hippy hippie with junk AND a trunk? ? :-)

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 10, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
Well, there's a few things behind that.

First, 5E makes a conscious effort to get away from the item-based progression of 3.P. Those editions really designed encounters aroudn the assumption that a party would have ready and easy access to a particular suite of magic items and consumables by a particular level, and could result in a situation where it felt less like "We kicked the bad guy's ass" and more like "Ye Olde Magick Shoppe kicked the bad guy's ass!"

Second, there's an intent to move away from "Ye Olde Magick Shoppe" as a concept entirely. Magic items are supposed to be these lost, weird relics you uncover from dungeons, or that get passed down as heirlooms, not as something you can just go shopping for. They're supposed to feel rare and special, rather than a stable part of the local economy.

And 50 GP for 2d8+2 health whenever I want it sounds pretty reasonable to me  ;D as does ~100 GP for a cape that billows dramatically on command (I mean, people probably pay just as much for a fur cape that just droops, right?)

What I've always liked to do when I run level 3-5 5E, is to roll for one Common magic item from Xanathar's Guide to everything, and one item from table F in the DMG, per player. This is to reflect whatever literally random magical junk the PC has picked up in their prior adventures; maybe they get a +1 weapon, but maybe they get a Trident of Fish Command. Whatever, someone is gettign a Cape of Billowing because that item is too amazing to not have in a party.

I get where you're coming from, but it doesn't make much sense for, for example, a Broom of Flying which allows all-day-every-day flight is priced at the Uncommon rate of 101-500 gold while a Potion of Flying which is single use and only for one hour is in the Rare category at 501 - 5000 gold, or that a bottle of glue is Legendary making it 50,000+ gold.

Either way there will be no magic mart who happen to have all the magic items you could want. I mean. If the local militia had something like that at their disposal that the local government could commandeer why would the heroes be called in?

I do like your method of starting item generation though.

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 11, 2018, 01:49:36 AM
..>Also the prices in that "sane prices" guide are pretty nuts. 750 GP for a driftglobe? Yikes.

Well there's also the Discerning Merchant's Price Guide which has been updated with items found outside the DMG. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/205126/Discerning-Merchants-Price-Guide
I'll take a look at both of these together and discern what might be the more sane of the two.

Though at a glance, using prior examples of the broom and potion of flying;
Sane has the potion (one use, one hour) listed at 500, the broom (all day every day with carrying capacity) at 8000
Discerning has the potion at 2500, the broom at a mere 450.
So. I have no idea about which might actually be better with such huge discrepancies, but at least the Sane guide lists its reasons why items are in categories and price brackets.

Edit: Actually wait no. "Discerning" has the Decanter of Endless Water at only 300 gold, throwing this thing out the window, does not know what it's talking about.

I have to admit, my experience DMing is quite low and I'm happy to discuss this sort of thing with someone who has more of a history with it :)

Quote from: Kathyan on December 10, 2018, 09:37:27 PM
About the Ravnica backgrounds maybe we could just skip the guild spells part to make it balanced

That seems fair. As long as you don't take Rakdos. For no other reason than they stretched the Juggalo references so far as to include a bottle of Faygo as one of their starting items (a bottle of sweet red juice) which is quite frankly the tipping point at which one simply has to say no more, I an not down with the clown >:E (joking)

Quote from: Doomsday on December 11, 2018, 12:55:54 AM
have added the dicebot roll to my previous roll post, just to try to compile most of that stuff together.

Worry not, I have already begun compiling all that together on the first post

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 11, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
I've updated my character sheet to reflect my purchases.  I'm transitioning over from 3.5, and so I have a couple of questions:

1.  Can a weapon be both silver and vicious?

2.  Do you add your Dex modifier to damage on a crossbow?

1) I'm... not sure? I'll look it up and get back to you

2) Yes

Quote from: Kathyan on December 11, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
I'll be building a futa loxodon but I'm curious about the ravnica backgrounds, will be accepted? I'm fine with them granting no spells btw.

Also what about the pricing of common magic items from the Xanathar book?
Great now I've got "Pink elephants on parade" stuck in my head.

Is there anything in particular you were looking at?

Snake

Kathyan

Quote from: Ershin on December 11, 2018, 04:35:31 PM
That seems fair. As long as you don't take Rakdos. For no other reason than they stretched the Juggalo references so far as to include a bottle of Faygo as one of their starting items (a bottle of sweet red juice) which is quite frankly the tipping point at which one simply has to say no more, I an not down with the clown >:E (joking)

Great now I've got "Pink elephants on parade" stuck in my head.

Is there anything in particular you were looking at?
No, not rakdos, I actually build her as a Gruul

Hehe, can't really blame you for having dumbo's song stuck on you, lol

And nothing in particular, is just that I have 700 gp that I don't know what to spend on. :P
Um, I guess I might just craft some healing potions

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 11, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Is.. is that a hippy hippie with junk AND a trunk? ? :-)
Precisely

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kathyan on December 11, 2018, 11:54:10 PM
Precisely

I'd love to see what that pachyderm is packin'.

...I can literally do this forever.

Muse

I updated Auri with an image. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=297324.msg14558269#msg14558269

I've sent a mostly done sheet to Ershin, too.  We're not supposed to link Google docs to the public portion of the site, so just send me a PM if you want to see her. 

Snake

Oh damn she's hot. Then again they do have to.how many ugly girls you find in slave rps?

RedPhoenix

I'm not gonna have the time to commit to this after all, gonna hafta withdraw interest and wish luck, looks like a very cool concept.

PlushLifeNow

I'm definitely interested, and will put up my application promptly. Before I do, though, how do you other applicants feel about playing with a smaller race when pertaining to lewd times? I would be portraying them as a short-stack, emphasis on the short.

Chulanowa

Quote from: PlushLifeNow on December 13, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
I'm definitely interested, and will put up my application promptly. Before I do, though, how do you other applicants feel about playing with a smaller race when pertaining to lewd times? I would be portraying them as a short-stack, emphasis on the short.

I mean, I'm perfectly down with halfling / gnome / goblin / what have you shorties.
That said, dunno if my vote counts, since I genuinely have no idea how the logistics of sexy halfling plus centaur would even work.  ;D

PlushLifeNow

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 13, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
I mean, I'm perfectly down with halfling / gnome / goblin / what have you shorties.
That said, dunno if my vote counts, since I genuinely have no idea how the logistics of sexy halfling plus centaur would even work.  ;D

Well, where there's a will, there's a way.  ;)

Ampere

I'm still trying to process the elephant in the room to be fair - anything else is probably fine.

Not a clue about the practicalities of centaur/halfling bonding, although presumably some kind of harness or hoist would be involved?  :o

O&O's

PlushLifeNow

Quote from: Ampere on December 13, 2018, 04:24:30 AM
I'm still trying to process the elephant in the room to be fair - anything else is probably fine.

Not a clue about the practicalities of centaur/halfling bonding, although presumably some kind of harness or hoist would be involved?  :o

A step stool would probably work best, or a really good climb check would work in a jiffy.  ::)

Guancyto

Quote from: Ershin on December 10, 2018, 03:06:01 PMOh, see. Now this is something I hadn't considered. Interesting proposal. Cracking open the ol' Player's Handbook, (because the only training in the DMG refers to an optional rule to spend like 20 days downtime and a bunch of gold to level up) there's a section on page 187 which basically translates acquiring a new tool proficiency or language to 250 days practice at 1 gold per day, so therefore yes. If you wish you may spend 250 gold to get some learnin'. Just make sure you list down what you got.

250gp to become proficient at both cooking and brewing.

No regrets! The most important thing about being a spellcaster that Prestidigitation allows for temperature control, and you can bring your own fire.

Cookies, anyone?

Edit: Also, if it needs be said, yes please to delicious shortstacks.

Doomsday

All for it ::)

Kathyan

Totally fine with that if you are fine with an 8 foot tall elephant futa who can lift a medium size creature with her trunk. ;D

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 13, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Well they could mount you, that's for sure. xD

Quote from: Ampere on December 13, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

If want some help trying to process it I can give you a hand, or a trunk, or another 'trunk'. :P

But elephants are so cute, and if not all are this one is. :P  It took me a while to find a picture I liked and I was also considering a minotaur as well but they weren't as big and an elephant is something I have never tried so I wanted to give it a shot.

Quote from: Guancyto on December 13, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
250gp to become proficient at both cooking and brewing.

No regrets! The most important thing about being a spellcaster that Prestidigitation allows for temperature control, and you can bring your own fire.

Cookies, anyone?

Edit: Also, if it needs be said, yes please to delicious shortstacks.
Yes, please. Give me your cookies. ::)

I think I will spend some money on learning as well since I can't find anything I'd like to buy.

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine in short sizes, in fact this comic created fetish for size differences for me.

PlushLifeNow

Zaer Darkwail

Oh my, those are good stats....could pick any class and be pretty good with it.

PlushLifeNow

Name: Helena "Mead" Winterbelle
Race/Class: Gnome Bard (College of Glamour)
Sex/Gender: Hermaphrodite/Intersex, Female
Kinks: Large Insertions, Bulging, Lots of Cum, Gangbang, Tentacles, Slimes, Oviposition, Deepthroat, Size Difference, Non-con/Dub-con, plus a lot more! Only interested in going at it with feminine sexes, and I prefer humanoid, semi-humanoid(things like taurs), or amorphous(Slimes, tentacle beasts, etc.) monsters.
Physical Description: A 3ft tall, young gnome woman, with knee-length, blonde hair and rosy pink eyes. Her skin is pale and, while lacking in the breast department, her hips and butt are particularly big for a gnome. She used to be entirely female, but after a recent mishap, she has grown an "extra appendage" between her legs.
Personality: Energetic, rowdy, and almost always in good spirits. Her only long-term goals in life are to live happily, spread that happiness, and experience as much as life can offer. She believes in doing good, and works to become a hero worthy of legend like the stories she heard growing up. Though despite all the good she does, she also has a mischievous streak a mile long, often playing pranks and getting into shenanigans for her own amusement, often to her party's dismay.
Familiarity With D&D: Small experience with 3.5, somewhat more with Pathfinder, and extensive 5e experience, played and DM'd for about 3 years.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I get on daily, able to respond at least every couple of days.
Character Sheet+More Pictures

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1777072
Bumped the 11 I had down to a 7, so she's weak in some sense, and because I think it might make for fun scenarios.

And her usual outfit:

Chulanowa

*flies back from the force of the nosebleed* Gnuta Fome for the win.

Phaia

I wanted to express interest
My rolls

Roll ID: 127711
Owner: Phaia
Viewer: Noone or Anyone
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:16:46

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:16:46, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13

Full Result: Phaia rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment:
Result: 3, 4, 6, 2,

Roll ID: 127712
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:16:52

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:16:52, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16

Comment:
Result: 6, 1, 4, 6,
Total: 16

Roll ID: 127713
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:17:18

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:17:18, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 1d6 Result: 2

Full Result: Phaia rolled: 1d6
Comment:
Result: 2,
Total: 2

Roll ID: 127714
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:17:43

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:17:43, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14

Comment:
Result: 3, 5, 6, 2,
Total: 14

Roll ID: 127715
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:17:48

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:17:48, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 15

Comment:
Result: 5, 5, 2, 5,

Roll ID: 127716
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:17:55

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:17:55, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12

Comment:
Result: 1, 5, 1, 6,

Roll ID: 127717
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:18:18

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:18:18, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 2d6 Result: 5

Full Result: Phaia rolled: 2d6
Comment:
Result: 4, 1,

Roll ID: 127718
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:18:29

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:18:29, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 1d6 Result: 5

Comment:
Result: 5,

Roll ID: 127719
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:18:55

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:18:55, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12

Comment:
Result: 1, 2, 5, 5,

Roll ID: 127720
Time Rolled: 2018-12-14 20:19:08

Summary: At 2018-12-14 20:19:08, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 1d6 Result: 4

Comment:

Guancyto

Quote from: Kathyan on December 13, 2018, 08:38:12 AMYes, please. Give me your cookies. ::)
Here you are!

...better to not ask what I'm using as sweetener in an era before refined sugar existed...

Guancyto

I mean yes, that or maple sugar, but shh!

I was opening the floor to an endless succession of Shimoneta jokes, no need to bring facts into this.  :P

Ershin

Quote from: PlushLifeNow on December 13, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
Physical Description: A 3ft tall, young gnome woman, with knee-length, blonde hair and rosy pink eyes. Her skin is pale and, while lacking in the breast department, her hips and butt are particularly big for a gnome.

Ah, so short but not quite stacked. Very hippy though <3

PlushLifeNow

Quote from: Ershin on December 19, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
Ah, so short but not quite stacked. Very hippy though <3

Misinterpretation on my part, sorry. Thought that a shortstack was just a thicc hipped shorty for the longest time. But yes, hips for days~!

Kalon

I'm definitely interested in giving this a try. cx I'll be making a sheet for her ASAP. Here's hoping she gets in~. Though she was fun to make either way. XD

Name:
Excellence Spelloyal

Race/Class:
Tiefling Bard (College of Lore)

Sex/Gender:
Excellence identifies as a woman and has exactly the equipment that you'd expect of one.

Kinks:
Excellence is much more interested in the pursuit of restoring honor to the Spelloyal name than anything involving sex. While she has dabbled in such things once or twice, she hasn't really established any kinks. Excellence only has one weakness--cute things. Cute,somewhat effeminate men stand at the top of this list but cute women (and everything genderwise in between) can light almost as much of a fire in her. In the few experiences she's had, she's always been strictly in charge--but maybe having power stripped away from her by a deceptive monster who reveals a much more rugged form after luring her in with an illusion or a docile cutie who turns the tables on her in her spare time can show her why it's better to have the best of both worlds?// I, the player, am quite partial to bondage, non/dubcon, breast/nipple play and worship,spanking, choking and dirty talk I don't mind playing against more monstrous being or a tentacle monster. I'm fine with trying most things-- the only hardlimits that come to mind are toilet play, gore, mutilation,vore, age play, and cum expansion. I'm not really fond of excessive amount of any bodily fluids either or pain that doesn't eventually become pleasurable. Other than that, I'm open to most anything.

Physical Description:
Excellence is rather well built. She would probably classify as somewhat chubby, but the fact on her body is well dispersed and mostly chose to settle in her breasts, ass, and hips. Her figure is most easily compared to an hourglass--but her casual clothing doesn't show it off nearly as much as the clothing she wears during performances. She considers herself above showing off her assets for the benefit of common folk due to her noble lineage...but don't mistake this pride for prudishness. She's more than willing to use her body to her advantage. She's a firm believer in using your gifts for your own benefit. The earthy tones of her skin are very close to than attainable by darker skinned humans--so she has a much easier time blending in and gaining their trust because of her coloring. Sure, she's a tielfing. But she's a particularly human looking tiefling, spared the bright red, blues, and purples of her kin that make them seem even more threatening.

Personality:
Unlike most other tieflings, Excellence has a firm understanding of who she is and where she belongs in society. At the top of the social ladder, enjoying the splendor that comes with being born a Noble. This young tiefling may come off as rather haughty and self-important--but anyone who takes that time to get to know her would quickly learn just how hard she works to maintain this kind of thinking. Upon learning that her family was not, in fact, self made but rather lazy whelps who earned their wealth through dealings with a demon evidenced by her own existence the poor thing had something of an existential crisis. She found solace in thought of righting her family's wrongs by EARNING their superiority. She's a prideful woman bearing the weight of an entire lineage upon her shoulders. And she'll do anything to salvage it.

This no nonsense ambitious core is starkly contrasted against the front that she puts up for those who pay her to perform or in situations where she feels a more...saccharine facade would help her family’s name. She can be quite the charming little devil. Excellence knows just the right buttons to push to make someone feel like he's the king of the world; while of course, secretly using him to fulfill some desire or secret purpose. Her tiefling mischief and tricks take place on a much more subtle mental level.

Familiarity With D&D:
I'm basically a noob when it comes to actually participating in a game; but I have a basic understanding of its mechanics and how it works. Granted, I may have some gaps in my knowledge that can't be filled by watching others play or reading the books--but I'm fine with asking a question if I need to, or (more likely, to avoid being nuisance) researching something more thoroughly if it confuses me. Plus, I don't have a problem being called out on my mistakes and having someone correct me if it comes to that.

How Often Do You Elliquiy?:
I usually pop in a few times daily. I'm an undergrad student, so when I'm not studying or doing schoolwork I have quite a bit of free time. c: I'd be able to respond, under normal circumstances, daily--or at the very least, every other day. c:

Roll Info

Final Results
6 + 4 + 5 = 15
6 + 6 + 5 = 17
4 + 4 + 5 = 13
5 + 4 + 3 = 12
5 + 4 + 3 = 12
6 + 4 + 3 = 13
6 × 25 = 150

Note: Singular rolls are rolls to replace 1s.
Roll ID
Viewer ID
Time Rolled
Roll Summary
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:32:08
At 2018-12-19 15:32:08, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 1d10 Result: 6

Roll ID
Viewer ID
Time Rolled
Roll Summary
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:25:23
At 2018-12-19 15:25:23, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 15
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:24:58
At 2018-12-19 15:24:58, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 1d6 Result: 3
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:24:27
At 2018-12-19 15:24:27, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 13
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:23:40
At 2018-12-19 15:23:40, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 14
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:23:18
At 2018-12-19 15:23:18, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 1d6 Result: 4
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:22:31
At 2018-12-19 15:22:31, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 13
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:21:57
At 2018-12-19 15:21:57, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 21
Noone or Anyone
2018-12-19 15:21:12
At 2018-12-19 15:21:12, Excellence (uid: 65099) rolls: 4d6 Result: 18

Ershin

Thanks for all the entries so far people. It's going to be incredibly hard to pick the players.

Just a reminder to whose who have posted interest but not a character just yet, countdown timer to get any characters it to be considered is 56 hours from the time of this post, 8am GMT Saturday when I usually wake up. I'll re-read everyone's posts, see what characters might work well together, maybe have a little bit of a panic when I find it hard to trim the list and get a post up either later on on Saturday or on Sunday evening GMT with the final picks.

Here's some minor statistics for applications so far;
7 females, 3 males, 3 futa
6 humans, 2 tieflings and a smattering of other races
And honestly a rather varied list of classes

Kalon

Doomsday

Aubry's sheet is now finished. I had it at about 90% complete for a couple of weeks, and have now finally polished it off by picking spells and equipment. Good luck to the rest of those that have applied!

Ershin

Okay people, applications are now closed.
I'll get a player list up later today along with sending out messages to those chosen.

Ershin

It took a while due to a number of reasons, not least of which included my cousins visiting unannounced with their hyperactive (but very cute, even though he didn't like me) 7 month old doggy for a good number of hours, but mostly because I was trying to think about whether I should include more than six players. No one who applied made this in any way easy for me since I liked so many of the entries, so I'm disinclined to make things easy for any of you either so now that I'm upscaling to seven I'll have to try to make any encounters that little bit harder.
I had to force myself to not make it eight or have two simultaneous groups because I have no idea if I could handle having so many people at once.

So here we are, the cast of characters are;

MuseElaurial "Auri" Evermeade
Ampere - Lilian
Doomsday - Aubry Three-Streams
Chulanowa - Thaialie Featherwind
Guancyto - Calanthe
PlushLifeNow - Helena "Mead" Winterbelle
Kalon - Excellence Spelloyal

I'm out for most of the day tomorrow, but I'll try to have an OOC thread up in around 24 hours and an IC thread after the holidays.

Commiserations to those I couldn't include, but I hope I can turn to you should there be any who become unable to play.

Zaer Darkwail

*sad not being picked*

Good luck peeps who got selected! Have fun :)

Muse

Huzzah!  *Dances*  Thank you for accepting me. 

My sympathies to those for whom there wasn't enough space. 

PlushLifeNow

Wunderbar! \o/ What a wonderful spread of characters, I can't wait to get things rolling with you all!

Hamadryad

Unlucky ducky for me, but hit me up if you need someone to fill in :)

Good luck everyone.

Ampere

Very unexpected - I'd seen all the other more imaginative characters and assumed I had no chance.

Looking forward to this one, but commiserations to those who didn't get picked.

O&O's

Kalon

Oooo, I'm pleasantly surprised that Excellence made it in~. I got really hyped about her while making her so I can't wait to see her in action. cx Looking forward to getting things started with you guys. ^u^

Doomsday

Yay! Glad to have made it in. I believe the DM stated in the OP that we've been adventuring together for a while; if that's still the case, then I'd be open to discussing connections between Aubry and any of the other characters.

Chulanowa

Awesome! Going to have to fix Thaialie's spells and equipment because i had it in my head that adding higher level spells to your spellbook worked in 5E like it does Pathfinder, and I heaved all my gold into like... two spell scrolls?

Guancyto

Surprising! Happy to have gotten in, condolences to those who didn't.

Quote from: Doomsday on December 23, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Yay! Glad to have made it in. I believe the DM stated in the OP that we've been adventuring together for a while; if that's still the case, then I'd be open to discussing connections between Aubry and any of the other characters.
Mm, we can probably start fussing about Bonds when the OOC is up, there was some mention that we'd get more detail about that when characters were chosen.

Ershin

Okay the OOC thread and Character thread are now up.

As this thread is n longer required for the moment I'm just going to to ahead and lock it.

Snake

-sad face at not bein chosen- but I'd like to know why via PM. just to help improve character building skill