Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

I’m might be interested in the fire elemental. Any other details or aspects about her you’d like to add?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

bubby

Quote from: Chantarelle on May 27, 2018, 10:24:15 PM
I’m might be interested in the fire elemental. Any other details or aspects about her you’d like to add?

YAY!

First and foremost, you need to know that posting in this game is slow. We're talking a post every 2-3 weeks slow, and this is the pace we've all ok'd. So if you're looking for a quick game, this is not the one. However, those involved are DEDICATED. This story will take time, but we try very hard to make sure that everyone is in it to win it, no matter how long it takes!

Second, as far as the character: I would prefer that she be new into her Power. Earth and Water ( our Male Elements) are already quite proficient so I want their female counterparts to be just blossoming.  BennyQ plays Adunabeth who is our Air and she still has no clue what she is). As for age, she needs to be at least 18. You are welcome to read through the IC posts ( links in the first post of the OOC  that is linked in the first post here) that have already occurred to get a feel of the other players/characters involved.
Be prepared for torture. It hasn't happened yet, but it will, and as the game evolves the Queen and a couple of her People will be quite proficient at it.  >:)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Chantarelle

Thank you...let me read through the IC and I’ll get back to you.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

bubby

Chantarelle

bubby

Chantarelle, you and 1 other are interested in Fire. Due to the fact it's taken so long to acquire this interest I'm asking that you BOTH PM me your character sheet and I'll choose between the 2. I would like to have them by this coming weekend? If you can't in that timeline just shoot me a PM to let me know.

I'm SO looking forward to what you come up with!

There is also the fact that whichever doesn't get Fire, we REALLY need a Rebel Leader. Our last was female, so I'd love it if we had one again!

( And thank you azz darlin' for keeping an eye on this thread! <3 )

azzmeister89

Chantarelle

azzmeister89

bubby

azzmeister89

Ok people we need more players!

In desperate need of Rebel characters although I'm sure the queen will be more than happy with a few more pawns..... erm...... I mean loyal subjects.

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 14, 2018, 03:36:07 PM
Ok people we need more players!

In desperate need of Rebel characters although I'm sure the queen will be more than happy with a few more pawns..... erm...... I mean loyal subjects.

ALL OF THE THIS!

Once again looking to expand just a bit in our small group game with a few extra peeps. I'd definitely like more Rebels but Loyalists as well are welcome, as I'm sure some of my loyal subjects will be switching sides...   >:)  Check the first post for a link to links that will let you read where we're at!

Cailleach

Have just been approved so awkwardly waving my white flag and hoping that I'm not biting off more than I can chew.
I like that the game is a slow poster. It's been a while since I did character concepts as detailed as these ones so I hope you will bear with me. Are you still taking people?
If so I am more than happy to make a rebel to begin with one that gets disposed of even, that way I can gauge better if I am suited to the game or not but the concept had me at the title.

Hello by the way  :-)

azzmeister89

Don't worry we are very laid back here. I'm sure we will be able to ease you in before the story gets super crazy.

BennyQ

Welcome Cailleach! I think you will be a wonderful fit here :)
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Cailleach

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 21, 2018, 06:07:18 PM
Don't worry we are very laid back here. I'm sure we will be able to ease you in before the story gets super crazy.

That is really great to know, thank you Azzmeister.
Appreciate it.

Quote from: BennyQ on July 22, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Welcome Cailleach! I think you will be a wonderful fit here :)

You're too sweet, thank you.

Unfortunately it's been a busy day trying to keep my youngest from being bored so this is the only opportunity I've had to log in, no chance at all to even think of a character but I will copy and paste character sheet and get working on something.

Thanks again.

azzmeister89

There's no rush so don't worry. We are a slow moving but dedicated game so take your time!

Cailleach

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 22, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
There's no rush so don't worry. We are a slow moving but dedicated game so take your time!

Music to my ears.
Thanks.  ;D

---------------------------
Not sure if I have to do this for this particular game but may I reserve Katheryn Winnick please for my rebel

azzmeister89

Nobody's face claimed her yet so unless there is another rebel affiliated girl waiting to swoop in I'm thinking your fine.

Cailleach

Fantabulastic!
Lovin' your avatar by the way  ;D

azzmeister89

Don't be fooled, that cat is the origional source of all evil......

blue bunny sparkle

Quote from: Cailleach on July 21, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
Have just been approved so awkwardly waving my white flag and hoping that I'm not biting off more than I can chew.
I like that the game is a slow poster. It's been a while since I did character concepts as detailed as these ones so I hope you will bear with me. Are you still taking people?
If so I am more than happy to make a rebel to begin with one that gets disposed of even, that way I can gauge better if I am suited to the game or not but the concept had me at the title.

Hello by the way  :-)

Hey! Hi there!

I'm new to this group as well. You're not alone!

Welcome!

Cailleach

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 22, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
Don't be fooled, that cat is the origional source of all evil......

LMAO
I can believe it somehow - it's got that look about it.  ;D

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on July 22, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
Hey! Hi there!

I'm new to this group as well. You're not alone!

Welcome!

Aww fantastic, thank you for popping by to say welcome.
Makes me feel so much better again.

Wajin

If you're going to make a disposable character, I have the perfect character to dispose of them :D seeing as he's just disposed of an NPC by breaking their back and feeding them to a flesh eating horse :D
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"