What I want... Maybe you got it? (Males wanted)

Started by privilegedXchore, November 24, 2009, 03:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

privilegedXchore

Ok So I just came up with this idea, and I'd like someone fairly active to help weave this with me. Also I'm looking for someone who can write detailed posts and works more towards plot and character development.

Send me a PM if you're interested in any of this, or if you think I might like one of your ideas. :)

The time period is the early 1950's.

Carrie was simply walking home from her high school a week before graduation, and was struck by lightening. Months after she was relearning how to walk, and talk, do everything again. The year was 1955. But after her accident she picked up another sense, she could still walk, talk, see hear and taste, but she could hear other things now, the thoughts of those around her. She couldn't control it, and when she started asking everyone else if they had it to, she was given weird looks. She was growing more and more agitated that no one was believing her, even when she told them exactly what they were thinking. One day when she told a doctor to stop thinking of her in that manner, she was forced into a mental hospital, were she finds your character.

I would like to develop this plot with a character who has a similar problem, was forced into the asylum because of a power as well. And the story of them trying to get out, and find others like them.

----------

Princess Ella is of elven decent. She is betrothed to a wood elf from a different land and has never met him before. As they prepare for the wedding, a good will offering is sent from the human land, and the male messenger catches Ella's eye. And she must have him.

This story can go one of two ways, he can willingly fall for her, or he can resist. He should be of some noble decent, but he doesn't have to be a prince.

----------

Also some pairings that I don't have plots for at the moment:

Human/Vampire
Human/Werewolf
Elf/Any race
I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it, For ever and a day.

O/o|A/a

privilegedXchore

I added a few new ideas. Also I wouldn't mind doing something based off these books/movies.

Twilight
Jaz Parks Series

O/o|A/a

Kalab

I like your idea of the teens with powers in the mental hospital. I thought we might discuss it a little further if someone else hasn't beaten me to it. I can send you a PM if its still open.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

privilegedXchore

Actually Dave someone did beat ya too it, both of those ideas got hits real quick.

But if ya have any ideas for something else, lemme know! I'm always looking for good players. :)

O/o|A/a

Kalab

Actually I had an idea for an Xmen Rp that I was supposed to start with someone else. It has been quite some time since we have spoken. I sent a PM to them yesterday and haven't gotten a reply.
I would like to give them at least till tomorrow to answer. Would you be interested if I do not hear from them. I have a character made and a loose plot, more of a setting actually. I could PM you some more info if you would like.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

privilegedXchore

Yeah actually I've never done a Xmen related RP, and giving it a shot would be pretty cool! If you don't hear from that person, def send me a PM. I'd love to talk it over and get some ideas flowing.  :-)

O/o|A/a

Kalab

Exellent. I will let you know something either way and not leave you hanging. Till tomorrow then.
[imgwidth=500][/img]