Light, NC, and Extreme: Men with Pussies!

Started by Star Safyre, March 13, 2011, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Hello!  First off, thanks for your interest and help yourself to a piping hot bowl of Star Safyre's O/O's while you peruse my ideas.  (Remember to read it all; there's a test at the end.   ;D )

Concept One: The New Eunuch

Basics: A mage-king with the strange and unusual power to alter living flesh keeps a harem of unmodified lovers.  Guarding his collected lovers are selected eunuchs: strong, warrior men who have been altered by him.  Rather than having a guard simply castrated, the mage-king crafts each guard's genitals into a vagina.

Plot Variations:
Light Version: A woman is kidnapped by the mage-king while her husband is at war away from their country.  The husband returns, discovers the kidnapping of his wife, and vows to be reunited with her.  He assumes a new identity, becomes a member of the eunuch guards, and secretly visits his wife at night.  Despite his physical change, they continue to secretly rendezvous under the king's nose. 
Roles: I would play the wife and am looking for someone to play the husband.
Required Sexual Elements: tribadism, giving and receiving cunnilingus, mutual masturbation

NC Version: The new eunuch of the mage-king's guard intrigues the seasoned harem girls, and they make a game of who can seduce him and have him punished first.  (Perhaps drugged) he gives in to the seduction and is discovered bedding one of the mage-king's women.  As punishment, the eunuch is bound and raped by his king.
Roles: I would be willing to play the eunuch and am looking for someone to play the seductive harem woman and the mage-king.
Required Sexual Elements: Between the harem woman and the eunuch, expect tribadism, giving and receiving cunnilingus, and mutual masturbation.  Between the eunuch and the mage-king, expect nonconsensual bondage, fellatio, vaginal (and possibly anal) sex, degradation, light whipping, hair pulling, and verbal abuse.

Concept Two: My First Fleshcrafting

Extreme: Set in the Old World of Darkness, a man is on the prowl at a BDsM club looking for a little kinky fun.  He is approached by two women: a severely dominant, pale woman leading her female slave on a chain.  The dominatrix tell him that the slave is being rewarded with her choice of a lover for the night under the condition that she be present to monitor the events and that her slave has taken a shining to him. 
(Spoilered for those who don't care to read description of an Extreme scenario.) 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The dominatrix is in fact a Tzimisce, her pet being her ghoul.  The ghoul has begun her training in fleshcrafting, having already altered her own body to feature several loops by which her mistress chains her as well as modifying her own genitals to feature her own vagina as well as a retractile penis.  The encounter begins normally enough with the ghoul and man engaging in various fairly vanilla sex acts.  Once he is physically bound or Dominated, the ghoul begins using her fleshcrafting abilities on him, creating a functional vagina where his penis had been.  To further placate him, the vampire will feed on him while he is being fleshcrafted.  The ghoul then tests out her newly crafted human sex toy with her own fleshcrafted penis.
Required Roles: I would be willing to write from from either the perspective of the two women or the man, my writing partner taking up whichever is desired.
Required Sexual Elements: This story will involve elements of bondage and nonconsensual sex.  Everything that isn't on my Offs list can be viably featured.

So you want to play?

-Please PM me with your ideas regarding the variables, details you would like to add, and proof of Star Safyre O/O's purchase reading. (I warned you there would be a test!)
-Give me a couple days to stalk check your O/O's and familiarize myself with your writing style.
-This isn't a "first come, first served" situation, so please allow time for shipping and handling.  Author gender and posting rate mean little to me; I'm only interesting in finding quality writing.  However, I do promise to reply to every inquiring PM.

Thanks for your time!   ;D
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Star Safyre

An author has been found!  Much thanks to everyone who expressed interest and/or morbid curiosity.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones