A tought lady needed

Started by Bad Steve, June 11, 2006, 01:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Steve

Now, this here is something that was suggested to me by our dear Elvi. A fantasy of mine.

A tough guy gets his ass kicked by a girl and is forced to listen. He truly has no other choice. Now, since I have always found Pirate Gilr sexy perhaps a young noble gets his ship attacked by a pretty pirate girl. Eyepatch is not mandatory, but white shirt, thigh high boots are. ;)

Where it will end? Who kows. Maybe he manages to overpower her and the roles change. Maybe she uses him as a sex slave. I am willing to discover that in the game.

Basically it should be a one on one game, but if there is an interesting suggestion I am willing to change it.

So, anyone up for it?

Hunter

Oh Elvi, it's for you!   :P

Bad Steve

LOL, not like that. I asked for advice and she said "Try some fantasy of yours first." So here it is. Though I did hear something about her and pirateladies.

Elvi

*Looks round*

Whatsthat?

*Reads*

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo............it's a long time since Molly had an adventure like that, her being a married woman and a respectable dutchess an all.....but it could be a little part of her history that she may not have told her dear husband about.....

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bad Steve

It could? *loos up hopefuly*

And this Molly lady? Does she have an eyepatch?

Elvi

No.......Molly doesn't have an eye patch, but she does wear a flouncy shirt on occasions, and thigh length leather boots and a bone handles, curved bladed sword.

Her name is Molly Fairweather, she has a xebec, (the traditional 'pirate ship' of the south seas), that is named the Doppelghanger.

Bad Steve

*drools and goes all lightheaded*

Okay, where were we? Yes, so anybody interested?

Elvi

Purple

Man I wish I could seduce people!  I love pirates and would love to play one someday, this sounds like a great idea.  Elvi, I think I need you to share your wealth of knowledge.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

GothicFires

I think you seduce just fine Purple and there is only one way to get better at it... and that is pratice. At the last pirate gig I had i was 'Red the Cabin Boy' ended up fighting my captain (and loosing) because i wanted the title 'Cabin Girl'. if you love Pirates... that is jolly good... but know what we all love is the romance that hollywood has created. The information you need is on the net for you to search. Pirates, even the women, weren't that pretty, nice or romantic. Over all pretty nasty individuals that you would run from not to.

I guess my point is go with your fantasy view because that is what you are going to enjoy and just do it. I don't doubt you can...

Red, 1st mate of the The Siren
... Cabin boy of... it was a male run ship what difference does the name make

PS if you need... I will let you borrow my red flogging whip... i can't wait to use that at the next show.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Purple

*looks around wondering who she has seduced because she must have missed it*
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

GothicFires

I think you are doing a good job at seducing in teacher's pet... that was a nice little strip tease. 
looking for new games

Purple

Oh gosh...thank you.  *had no idea anyone was reading that besides her partner*

Do you really think that was seduction?  And...it was really nice?  That was the first time I've ever done anything like that before.  :)

GothicFires

yes teacher's pet qualifies as Seduction. And it is good enough to keep my attention. which is why i posted here to encourage you to play a pirate if you are interested in doing so. If you decide to do it and get stuck you can always pm me and ask for help... i love to become 'Red' everyonce in a while.

you have skills girl... don't doubt them :)
looking for new games

Purple

Thank you then, a lot really.  :)  I really appreciate it.  I would love to play a pirate for sure, and would like to try to be dominant as well, but I would certainly need lots of help to do so I am sure.  Still, if Elvi doesn't want to, and no one else steps up either, I suppose I could try if Steve would be willing to take a huge chance on me.

*hugs firegoddess*  I'm really so thrilled someone lis enjoying reading something I've written.  :)

ZK

If Elvi is the tough lady, who am I? The crazy one? ^^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Hunter

Quote from: Z.K. on June 11, 2006, 09:49:10 PM
If Elvi is the tough lady, who am I? The crazy one? ^^

You're the cute one.   ;)

Elvi

Molly started her life as a stowaway cabin boy, running away from an arranged marriage and only just missed being thrown overboard when she was found out, but was dumped off on land instead.
She became a pirate by accident.

If we are talking historically, no-one who sailed was 'very nice', it was bloody hard being a member of any crew.
However, the crews of pirate ships were usually very close knit and very loyal to each other once they got their pecking order sorted. As with any other ship, some were ruled by tyrany, some by fareness.

Bad Steve

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5971.0

Well, ladies the thread was started. I guess you shall have to make an agreement or will it be first come/first serve. Either works fine with me. And truly if there is a wish I don't mind doing two separate threads (with two siferent chars just for the fun of it). You girls are just too nice to me.

Purple

I can assure you that Elvi is far better than I.  :)

Bad Steve

Well, milady I shall never know until I see. Why the modesty? PErhaps I can find some toher way to keep Elvi entertained?

Purple

True, but I would hate to disappoint.  I don't know if I would call it modesty...more...performance anxiety.  I am learning how to express myself much better thanks to E, but I still don't think I would be good enough for you.  There are things on here I've never dreamed of...

Elvi

Purple......don't be silly.....we all have our strengths and you are a fantastic writer!

But...in true pirate fashion, Molly has already  boarded his ship and claimed the prize.....*grins*     

Purple

I thank you, Elvi.  That is very sweet of you to say.  :)  I assure you, I think you are the woman for the job in this case.  :)  Don't go too easy on him.  ;)