The masquerade - casual smutty game

Started by Amelita, July 13, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominique

Quote from: Dashenka on July 14, 2018, 03:06:26 AM
Yay voor het mooie Nederland! :D

Oh, you speak Dutch! I'm extra happy now ^^ I'm gradually getting less nervous about joining a group RP (I'm a coward).  Hiii!

And Jacques Brel? I love anyone who will sing in French (whereas Dutch songs generally make me cringe, but that aside ;D The Dutch language just isn't very pretty!)

Dashenka

Quote from: Dominique on July 14, 2018, 05:54:41 AM
Oh, you speak Dutch! I'm extra happy now ^^ I'm gradually getting less nervous about joining a group RP (I'm a coward).  Hiii!

And Jacques Brel? I love anyone who will sing in French (whereas Dutch songs generally make me cringe, but that aside ;D The Dutch language just isn't very pretty!)

Yeah I lived in Amsterdam for nearly 7 years. Really miss it sometimes.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Lady Sakura

I'm caught between a male or female. I just want one to start... Which muse will be on top.

Gah!

I hate those tough decision!!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Amelita

Quote from: Lady Sakura on July 14, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
I'm caught between a male or female. I just want one to start... Which muse will be on top.

Gah!

I hate those tough decision!!

The sheetlet is so small, you can always make both and see which one you're feeling when you dive in :) Then later if you don't like the one you benched originally you can switch it out, or just leave it benched, or remove it, or whatever  ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on July 14, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
SAKKY! *tacklehugs*

Bane! *Luffs on*

Quote from: Amelita on July 14, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
The sheetlet is so small, you can always make both and see which one you're feeling when you dive in :) Then later if you don't like the one you benched originally you can switch it out, or just leave it benched, or remove it, or whatever  ::)

Genius 😘

Foxy DeVille

Posted a character, hope y'all likey.

Red Stella

FINE.  <insert dismayed huff here>

The piano player was the last straw; now I have to make a character. 

Mister Grimm

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 14, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

You sure about that, Foxy? Or did you fall victim to accidentally closing the tab too early? D;
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Amelita

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 14, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I don't see it anywhere. But hi and welcome :D

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Foxy DeVille

Weird. She's there now. Maybe I'm just a tease...

Amelita

She is and is awesome  8-)

Hop on and say hi in the ooc!

EnglishMaster

Quote from: Amelita on July 14, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
He's absolutely welcome to be a guest. There's a grand piano. He can play all he likes. I'm keeping all actual staff in the NPC roster :)
I did him a little character sheet, give me a shout if you want anything different.  Great to see the party's started so elegantly!

Amelita

Quote from: EnglishMaster on July 15, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
I did him a little character sheet, give me a shout if you want anything different.  Great to see the party's started so elegantly!

Thank you ;D Your character is absolutely fine as it is, have fun!

If someone is looking, don't be discouraged by the fun having already started. The game will stay open for its duration so just drop in and join if you want to :)

blue bunny sparkle

I tried to fight it... and failed miserably!

Could you reserve Emma Watson for me please?

Amelita

Amelita

We're rolling off to a really nice start over here! Don't be shy to jump on board  XD

If you want to know what you'd be getting yourself into, this is the IC thread  ;D

Chantarelle

Oooh, this looks fun.

Has Eliza Dushku already been snagged as a FC?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Amelita

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle