Combis picture plot post!

Started by Combicon, August 03, 2009, 04:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Hi there!
This isn't anything to replace the one on one thread I've got, but is more so that you might be able to get ideas I didn't think about; and it would have too many images to be placed in the other thread. :]
I know that this is orignally an idea by Doktor Sleepless, and I stole it (after asking him), because I really liked it. So here we go!

Most of these will be NSFW, I suggest NOT looking at them when you are in a public place, or where there are minors/anyone who might be offended by nudity around

Anime

01 - BON
03 - BON
04 - BON
20 - EX
32 (new!)
33 (new!) - BON

Combicon

Real People

like last time - most of these will be NSFW.

14 - BON
15 - BON
17 - BON
25 - Do not look if you dislike blood / severed limbs, this has quite a bit of it.
32 (new!)

Doktor Sleepless

You're quite welcome, luv, and look at your PMs.

Combicon

MagicalPen

Hey Combi, bake me a cake?  ::)

You interested in playing a particular 'picture' at the moment?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Doomsday

My inspiration-meter is simply going off the hook, if you need another partner in 6 days time I'll post again in this thread, about to go out of town though  :'(

Alexander

Picture #31 in the first post is interesting. A few ideas actually come to mind for that one. Ill PM you about it. :)

Combicon

Avis habilis

Combi

There's definitely something interesting going on in #30 of the real person series. It's got something like a "Labyrinth 10 years later" vibe, except this time starring the love child of Jennifer Connelly & Minnie Driver (no, I have no idea how they would have pulled that off). Any interest in working with that one?

Avis

minkflavoredcheese

I have an inspiration for #32 of the Anime post. PM me if you're interested. ^_^

Doomsday

Anime: 20, 26, 27, 29 (the top one, school girl, you have two 29's by the way), 31, and I'd very much like to hear what 33's about.

Real People: 14, 31, 36, 46, 50, 58, 64, 80, 85, and a lot more but these are the 10/10's on my "wow"... o scope. Especially 85.

Surrender

Hello there :] I'm very interested in either One, Two, or Three of your Anime series. Pm me if you're still looking? :]

Thanks!!

Suite

Hayato

I really liked number 4 in the Characters list. Please PM me if you have any ideas concerning this pic.

Combicon

Doomsday

Still interested in what we talked about (though I kind of got distracted by RL when we were talking about it) and also, have a look-see at this one... It might interest you. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47216.0

Doktor Sleepless

Combi, you know you can always count on me. :)

Orochimaru

I am interested in Anime: 15, 26, 34. Hope you do not mind.