Dominant Male characters seek coerced submissive female characters.

Started by Jovian, December 19, 2013, 04:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovian

OK I have some ideas I would like to play.  Nothing too fancy, just a bit (or lot!) of D/s

1 The beauty genie
She was always vain, especially since high school.  But now she's in her thirties and she is convinced she can see each extra day in her mirror every morning.  Signs of crows feet, a small wrinkle, anything.  One days she tries a small back street cosmetics shop, a place strongly recommended by a friend, only to find a man running it.  It gives her his special anti-aging cream and it works wonders.  The problem is that once she stops using it she looks older, and when she goes back the horror is revealed - he's a genie or some similar old worlde magical being and the active ingredient is his sperm.  He gives her a raw untreated pot and it works better than the last one.  Soon she's looking like she's in her twenties, and getting more beautiful but the genie has over a barrel and she has to endure a submission to him every week as he asks more and more for each treatment.

2 The Camera
He's a legend, a true master of the camera.   Every model wants him to photograph her and work his magic, but they don't realize he really has magic.   The camera requires a sacrifice you see, it needs your sexual energy, it encourages it and makes you want to do things in front of it that you wouldn't normally do.  Of course every model feels used and indignant afterwards, many threaten to sue him.  But the after the sacrifice they all find that photos set careers ablaze and nobody wants to rock the boat.

Now this young girl has won a competition, a model shooting session with the famous photographer....

A Whiter Shade Of Pink - MC D/s NC
It's just a color....

I'm researcher for a company trying to crack the secret of color cognition in the human brain, how humans perceived it, do we all see the same red, etc.  You're my bitch of a boss, a man-eater who's been through her subordinates and enjoys making everyone feel small, especially me. 

One day , goofing around with the computer brain simulator I starting randomly playing with colors.  Its a Friday afternoon and I'm bored.  Suddenly the simulated neurons light up, something triggering the same cells as addiction.   It's sort of whitish pink hue, in a subtle pattern with a very similar pink.    I check the numbers, run a few more detailed simulations and yes, it seems to be the case.  Any woman shown this color would become docile and compliant, like she was drugged.  Just these two colors.

Time for a little Friday revenge.

[Update, added A Whiter Shade of Pink]