Stuff that is on my strange, wonky and odd mind...

Started by mayovagn, February 08, 2013, 09:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayovagn

Hello I am mayovagn and I am a... Um... You know I don't really remember. I think it had something to do with string?

I don't have minimum post length requirements and I tend to write as much or as little as the moment in the story requires, at moments of dialogue my habit is to give the other writer a chance to respond rather than rabbiting on for thirteen paragraphs making all kinds of assumptions or describing in detail how my character is asking about their dog because back in the third century BC they themselves had a similar animal they named Cantant due to it's habit of making extremely loud sounds when it passed gas and oh, isn't the sky pretty day, and don't the daisies look nice and... I can't. I can't write fluff for fluff's sake, it makes no sense at all to me and the whole minimum post length idea and ideal just always causes me to not be terribly interested in pursuing something with someone. It is a false ideal and we would do ourselves and each other a great justice by disabusing ourselves of this notion.

I am a liege because I am GQ. I can write, men, women, heroes, villains, sons and daughters, cheese and crackers, silly and serious and even sentient shades of the colour purple if that seems appropriate. I am can write smut, but tend to look for plot and story and character first. I can write man on man, but it doesn't really do much for me and I will tend towards stuff that involves ladies or futa or the aforementioned shades of the colour purple.

I have a couple of things rattling around in my head I would love to explore in writing. I tend to have a strange and eldritch posting rate at the moment. I tend towards story and character.

If you have an interest in discussing any of the following please PM me rather than replying to this thread or using some kind of twisted alien telepathy as the latter always gives me wicked headaches.

Femdom - Yup, it's that time of year again when the may feels like writing a domme character topping a lass. Genre, flexible, setting flexible, plot flexible. If you have an idea fling it at me and I will assay.

Transhuman Space Adventures!

I have started a project where I write up background stuff for a Transhumanist space type thing set in our solar system. The background thread for this is here. I have two writing things on the go in this setting already, and would welcome one or possibly two more. There would be a possibility of crossover later if all involved were amenable, but this is far from guaranteed.

Truth or Dare

I fondly remember a play by e-mail thread I had going a while back with a number of college age girls at a cabin in the woods playing truth or dare. I would be writing two or three of the participants with someone else writing the other two, three, four, however many girls. In the original game there were two pairs of sisters, one pair of twins and one of the college girls had her younger eighteen year old sister along. So if you are into that, well... *Blushes*

The original thing was supposed to be the lead in to them all being kidnapped by a supervillain and experimented on, winding up with them having superpowers. Though that was never reached. The scene was really fun and I would like to have the oppotunity to write something similar again with the right like mind.

Retcon

I would like to have the chance to write something one on one or in a small group where ordinary, flawed people come into some strange and twisted powerful abilities. Ideally this would involve someone running this thing with myself or whatever small group can be scrounged writing the characters stuff occurs to. I have a hankering for a world that on the surface is normal, but under the surface is dark and quite strange. What exact form this contrast takes would be up to the imaginings of whoever was running things of course.

The Bunker

I had a piece I was writing very recently that has fizzled that I was greatly enjoying involving two people, ex-lovers, thrown together at the start of world war III. A dom/sub thing involving the dom owning, through inheritance, a fully stocked bunker.

As the bombs fall out in the world the dom takes their subs mind off of the end of the world with care, love and spankings. I was writing a domme in the other piece but wouldn't mind exploring a dom. I would be looking for someone to write a young woman who was my characters former lover. They would have touched on D/s stuff a little before but not gone very far with it. It would have been a few years since they split up and they found each other again online and it was arranged to meet once more.

Endings Are a Most Delicate Time

I have twice started to write a piece with someone set in the aftermath of a global outbreak of a particularly deadly pathogen that wipes out most of the human race. I would like very much to explore that theme again with someone who will stick around for a while.

Tranformative Strangeness

I am greatly interested in gender tranformative stuff, from of course the old standard futa right through to full on transformation from one to the other and shapeshifting in general. If you have an idea along these lines I would be interested in hearing a pitch. I have a whole host of these themes in many of the stories I have already been involved with on E any of which could be revived fairly easily should someone be interested or we could start a whole new something.

Stuff I had up for the member auction that didn't wind up being sold, yet that I would still happily write with the right partner gratis and or free of charge.

Weird War II - War with the Thule Society

Agents of the OSS's 'Thaumatological Group' do battle with the German Thule Society for dominance of the mystical arts and control of various valuable artefacts the world over with a background of diesel powered walkers and orgon energized flying saucers. There will be some work to do on the history and technology of the world for this story which would be worked out ahead of time.

Swinging in the Wilderness - Post Global Pandemic

The disease ripped through the population of the entire planet, killing billions. It seemed to have a special hatred for the old and young and for men. Those it touched yet didn't kill were forever changed, their genomes twisted causing painful and strange mutations on an unprecedented scale. The few who are left are mostly women, the few men who are left find themselves hunted by the various 'governments' that have risen from the ashes, and nearly all the people remaining have some kind of changes wrought on them by the passage of disease.
<snip>

The Becoming - Liegy Freaky stuffs

Something escaped from a lab in Russia and spread itself subtly throughout the world. Silent and slow, it had infected half the population of the world before it was even identified. Dormant in all but those in their late teens to early twenties it set to slowly changing its victims. Males it feminized, leaving them only their penis but taking everything else. Females it made larger and more aggressive, increasing their base drives and urges. An artificial island was created by all nations off the coast of New Zealand and all who showed signs of being changed by the infection were sent there for study, observation and if possible 'treatment'. One in roughly ten thousand seem to wind up developing the full blown version of the changes and space on the island is dwindling.

Thanks for reading.

M.

P.S. Yeah, folks often seem to just vanish on me annoyingly enough. If its me, please someone tell me so as I can stop doing whatever it is that is causing it! I have these ideas in my head now and they require exorcism.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

mayovagn

As of right now, added in stuff from the auction that didn't sell.

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

mayovagn

mayovagn

Poking this thread due to availability opening up.

Cos, things have slowed right down lately and I wants to write some again. *nods*

mayovagn

Bumping for great profit! Or something. Ah... Possibly? Ah... *Blinks*

mayovagn

Poking at the fourth wall wearing comedy sunglasses and nothing else because why the hell not its a WEDNESDAY!

mayovagn

mayovagn

"Torpedo room, Bridge, load number five bumps in tubes three through seven."

"Bridge, Torpedo Room, tubes loaded and standing ready."

"Fire."