Lords of the Underworld {UN}

Started by Pixilicious, May 09, 2009, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

I was wondering here if anyone would be interested in discussing a game based on the Lords of the Underworld Series by Gena Showalter.  I have recently gotten into the books, and would love to do a story based off of it.  If anyone is interested, either PM me and we can talk further, or post here to let me know of your interest in the topic.  Thanks! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Sephora

Squeal!  I love those books!  I love Maddox the most! ^^.

Pixilicious

Maddox, Lucien and Reyes are by far my faves! :)  *fangirl squeal*

Marguerite

Reyes, I just want to cuddle him.

-Nods-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sephora

The next one is coming out soon, right? The one with...oh..whats his name? Doubt.  I know he has the doubt inside of him...Sabin? Is that his name?

Pixilicious

Yeppers!  It's Sabin, and the next one is coming out in September! :)

stormkitten

Yep Sabin is next....

I so so love Reyes.... I posted his bathroom scene with the knife in a another forum I am on... I thought it was soo hot, LOL no one has looked at me the same since....

Good luck with your rp search...
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Pixilicious

Thanks!  I'm a Maddox and Lucien girl myself  *grins*

Sephora

lol, I should thank you Pixi!  Because of this thread of yours, me and Marguerite are working on an rp together ^^

Elunari

I love those books!  I really feel for the one who has Disease (?).  Course the poor girl, Misery is an interesting case as well.  I'd love an RP based on those books!  Ranks right up there with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and C.L. Wilson's books about Tairen Souls.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Pixilicious

You know what?  I loooove the BDB, but now the Lords of the Underworld, is slowly taking over as my favorite...*giggles*  And I am looking for an RP based on LotU.  Oh, and Torin is the Keeper of Disease!:)

Elunari

Too bad its just (or usually just) us women reading awesome books like LotU.  Be nice to get some guys interested in this kind of RP.  But I'm definitely interested if you start this up!  Scarily enough I'd actually want to play Misery.  If it was open lol  otherwise there are plenty of other ranges of emotions/concepts to explore.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Pixilicious

I know!  It sucks!  I do want to do a story, but usually, when I find someone, they're not familiar with the series, or it's another girl, and I am usually the one playing the part of the male...*pouts*

Elunari

I'd offer to play the guy for you Pixi but... yeah I can't seriously RP a male to save my life lol  As I've told Corinthi, I play the sex I know best! /wink