Woul like to get started ( F looking for M )

Started by Angel Sinner, April 13, 2014, 08:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Sinner

Hello there I've been just taking a look around and wanted to get my feet wet.  So I am looking to get some stories going and hope that some people get interested.

I have been playing in freeform RP for a very long time.  My friend introduced a while back when I was in high school needless to say I was pretty much hooked.   I liked the idea of being someone else and doing things that normal people couldn’t do.  I loved stories and so it started from there.  I was and still am afraid of posting due to my grammar issues and English being my second language.  I tend to make mistakes with words and spelling and missing periods or something or other.  I always hope that this would not deter someone from playing with me but I like to warn them just in case. 

Life happens and tastes change and the world of Rp changed from what I knew.  So chat based rp started to go away and forums seemed to start up.  I know that there are many out there still around but people don’t have the time to just sit and post back and forth even thought I still like that instant message feel of rp I know that I can still be done.

My style of RP is to pretty much get an idea and just start writing let the story unfold on its own with.  Yes there is plot involved but not over the top because when the characters are in place you can think you want them a certain way but they tend to take a life of their own… I like to bounce back and forth with my partner and see where it takes us.

I do have a world that I have always liked to play which is Fantasy.

I'm looking to take up a one or two more role play ideas on, I have tried to seek out players that would be work or take on a role with someone else.  As life happens some of the ideas did not pan out.

the more time I spend looking around I came to realize that I must put my own thoughts in what i really want or i'm looking for. Knowing what one wants is a little difficult when your used to playing to someone else's wishes.  So I hope that I get some bites on this.

SEEKING

DOMINANT MALE TO TAME A FEMALE (we can work on building a story with these types of personalities)

NEIGHBORS - modern setting a single male moving into the area and creating sexual tension with the newly married lady next door (taken)

BOSS X SECRETARY

FORBIDDEN ENCOUNTER ( younger male trying to hit on older women)(older male hitting on younger women)

please message me if interested to build a story or do a one scene type of role play.

thanks, 

Angel Sinner

Angel Sinner

Angel Sinner

Angel Sinner