Warrior needed for Priestess-F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, April 09, 2015, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I would like some help in my World building efforts in making the little Isle of Taum into the Empire of Taum. The story will begin as little girl Dorje in her curiousity follows a Warlords band and one of them takes her home to her family to keep her safe. The beginning is going to be with a child, but there will be no sex or rape involved. She will learn from the experience and begin her search for enlightenment.

Dorje will become Empress of Taum. She is more of a spiritual leader than a warlord. So she will need a Warrior who would become her military leader. I would like someone who is interested not only in my world building, but in doing several rp's involving the world and its turmoil.

This is how Dorje will look when she becomes leader of the Temple of Serenity.

This is the story I have started on the Storytelling forum:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224808.0

I would like the story to continue from the point in the story where she comes in contact with the man who wishes to become a warlord. You will be allowed to create your character in any way you like. As a samurai type warrior or any kind of martial arts adept, it is up to you. You can play as Huelen in the story or maybe one of his many warriors who follow him, maybe a second in command.

This will be a rp about the islands and the people who live there. It will be similar in culture to Feudal Japan. Warlords hold a section of land and protect the peasants within that area. There is intense rivalry and often raids are made on other islands. By the use of ships, horses and both melee and ranged weapons, they fight and try to establish territory.

The islands resources are limited, so raiding is done to steal from other areas. It is brutal and competitive. As the Head Priestess of the Temple of Serenity, Dorje will seek to unify all of the islands under one rule to try and stop the bloodshed.

If you are interested, PM me and we can get to brainstorming. Please pay attention to my O/O's. And I will appreciate a link to yours, or a good explanation of your likes and dislikes. A link to some of your forum rp's would be appreciated as well.

Here is a link to my world building thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for Samurai style warriors to play with this scenario. We can make it special. PM me for details!