[M LF Dominant F] Therapist / patient plot

Started by vyttor, July 29, 2012, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vyttor

So, I've always had this image about female psychologists - I imagine their understanding of the human mind would give them some power to manipulate a man almost without an effort. Well, I've been thinking of turning that idea into an RP plot.

The general concept is that my male character would start therapy sessions with this woman, preferably with a non-sexual (or at least not explicitly sexual) pretext to start with - I imagine she would soon get to know more and more of his sexual preferences/behaviour, either by explicitly asking or by judging from his attitude and behaviour in other instances of life. Little by little (really, no rush), she's getting to know him, and everybody knows that (1) knowledge is power and that (2) power corrupts... so she starts using her knowledge of the human mind and of her patient to establish a Dominant/submissive relationship of some level with him. How she would go about it? Anywhere from sheer seduction to hypnosis to magic to other superpowers (yes, I'm open to adding fantasy to this), as you prefer. I know "Dominant/submissive relationship" can have a wide range of definitions to different people, and I'm completely open to discuss where this particular one would fall.

Motivation can also be anywhere on a range of things: from something so simple as this guy is attractive and appeals to her kinks as well, or perhaps he's a high flying executive and this therapist decides she'd like such a powerful man in her hands, to something more fantastic like maybe he's actually the secret identity of a great superhero and she's the secret identity of a supervillainess.

As for my character, I have a few things defined, but mostly I can adjust him to your preferences on many things: age, physical appearance, ethnicity, some hobby, occupation, social standing. What I want for my character is of course for him to be somewhat submissive, but usually I go for the challenging/resisting behaviour - call it "uppity" if you need a label. I like to rise up every now and then only to see the woman prove her power over me and bring me down again and again, the less effortlessly the sexier. And yes, there are a couple other fetishes I'd suggest, of course, being my fetishes and all (the only one I probably can't live without is my absolute adoration for feminine hands).

Feel free to PM me or to reply to this topic if you like the idea. I'm hoping to hear from you!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am sworn by the Oath of the Drake
----------------------------------------------------------------

vyttor

Still looking for someone to pursue this. Anyone?

vyttor