World of Warcraft Interest Check

Started by Cardwolf, May 10, 2010, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

If you have a character feel free to post a link to their armory page or even use them as the base for your own pc

Callie Del Noire

zemo8801

Thank you Card I will probably come up with something when I can think of a decent character and a nice list.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Cardwolf

Take your time and recruit more lol!

Cardwolf

So far we have 16 players whom have expressed interest along with 4 complete profiles.  Seeing as trying to post in order for 16 people would be a pain in the ass I'll put this into big groups.

desert ashes

Quote from: Cardwolf on May 12, 2010, 07:56:22 PM
So far we have 16 players whom have expressed interest along with 4 complete profiles.  Seeing as trying to post in order for 16 people would be a pain in the ass I'll put this into big groups.

As a heads up, any group thread must start in the Small Groups boards.  Once a group reaches 1,000 posts (combining their threads in the small groups board) they'll be shifted to the Big Groups board. 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

sinoraa

No, its horde and alliance.

Lycan Queen

Sorry to say guys, but I have to bail on this project. I'm in the works of getting my own group game going, and I've recently taken on a lot of one-on-ones. If this thing goes up, I may return, so I'll be keeping my eye out for it. However, I don't think I'd be able to keep up post wise. Very, very sorry.

Cardwolf

Quote from: Moirae on May 12, 2010, 10:10:57 PM
As a heads up, any group thread must start in the Small Groups boards.  Once a group reaches 1,000 posts (combining their threads in the small groups board) they'll be shifted to the Big Groups board.

Alright seeing as theirs a few too many people to set this up as one small group.  I'll post a main thread and a General OOC; from their the story will branch in different directions possibly by location.  Does that sound good to everyone?

sinoraa

Cardwolf

Those that showed interest can I get profiles so I can begin the set up of the main thread?

Sessha

I have an interest in playing this game. Like Sin does nayone have a problem with me playing a high elf?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, I'm likin' the sound of this game. It's rather late for me right now, but I'll try and post a profile sometime in the next couple days. I'll shall be playing a Tauren Druid, ftw. :D

Ironwolf85

if this stays up next week I will post my character tonight
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Drako

Are death knights allowed? because that will determine what I play.

Cardwolf

Death Knights will be made avalible at a later time...Right now we're in BC content and depending on how this goes Wrath Content will be made avalible

Drako

tauren druid it is. I'll get a profile set up and submitted asap.

Wolfy

Hmm..Still room for a Draenei Shaman or Blood elf Paladin? :P

Cardwolf

Yes though I'd definately like to see every class being played

Wolfy

Well what classes do we not have? :P

sinoraa

Cardwolf

I don't think anyone has made a Mage yet...I believe we're missing warrior....hunter and warlock

Wolfy

I call Mage! *sets up traps for anyone else that tries to call it*

elfguy

If you scroll back, mine is a mage. Not that I mind 2 mages.
----

Cardwolf

Ahh my bad I was just thinking off the top of my head