Rebuilding the World - Post Zombie Outbreak (M lf F)

Started by Lrrr, September 16, 2014, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrrr

Over the past couple of months I had to drop all my RPs for health reasons - I'm so very sorry all my wonderful partners.  I've finally been allowed to look for a single RP to start up - but it has to be something that really interests me.  This morning I decided that I'm really interested in a post zombie apocalypse story focused on the survival of our characters and how they rebuild their shattered world.

Those who've written with me before know I have decent writing skills.  My O/Os are very open with only a few hard NOs.  If you do happen to trip one of those NOs, I'll message you to talk about it rather than get upset.

I have plenty of previous posts for you to review so you can see if our styles match.  Please be fairly good with grammar and spelling and able to write a few paragraphs in each post.  I'm not overly picky but I do so enjoy a well crafted post from my partner.  Gives me something to sink my teeth into when I write my reply.  I'm usually able to reply at least once a day.

I'm not big on planning the story ahead of time.  I can launch a first post from a standing start with plenty of detail and background.  That said, if you'd like to chat about specifics of the story before we start that's just fine too.

I'm easy to work with and I enjoy some humor sprinkled in the story along with the sexy times.  This story would be mostly about the plot with limited intimacy although that's negotiable as well.  A slowly building relationship that blossoms into lovemaking would tickle my fancy quite nicely.   :-)

Let me know via PM is any of this interests you.  I really am quite interested in getting an RP going.

Please don't post here as I'm unlikely to check this thread very often!

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

playfullchick76

Hi, I enjoy zombie apocalypse ones, resident evil, walking dead, ones like that. The only thing is that I wont have much internet access for a week at least, so if you find someone for your rp, great, but if you dont, I could start playing it out with you then. I enjoy creative roleplays,and Im very well read, always have been.