Vigilante Justice-F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, July 29, 2015, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Still looking for a good crime drama. A vigilante story might be fun. My character is a Public defender, she tries to stay true to her code of ethics, defending those who are wrongfully accused. But what if she is so good she gets someone off who is guilty and cannot be retried?

In a frenzy of remorse and guilt, she ends up killing the man who is about to do another heinous crime. She knows the court system well, and how to cover up her role in the murder. She will fix the scene to make it seem like a suicide. Reporting it as a crime she just came upon.

You are a detective who is the best in his field. Can you discover her guilt? Will you let it go or will you seek to get her thrown into jail?

Another twist, she has done this before and has a few others she has murdered. But they are all scumbags who escaped the Justice system one way or another. She is an Angel of Death. Savvy enough to get away with murder. Will your character see through her lies and take her in or help her in killing off the worst offenders that get off without punishment?

Stealing this image from Geraint's thread. I think she fits the idea I have.

PM's only please!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for someone to do this rp. I am open to it being tossed into a fantasy world or even a sci fi world.

She can be a vigilante seeking to take out the worst scumbags humanity dishes out. On the surface she is a mild mannered woman who is something like a forensic or clerical role. She is not a superhero. I am not interested in that. I want gritty realism to the point of she is damn good at getting away with murder. But your character may be on the fence. Maybe he is jaded and cynical, maybe he would like to do what she is doing, but he knows it is wrong on as many levels as it is Justice of a different sort.

The object is to see how long she can keep her identity secret and continue her actions. With YC chasing her, maybe he is not even aware that the killer is a woman. Maybe she even works for him!!

I adore plot twists and heart thumping excitement and leading up to a gradual climax! (double entendre on purpose!)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.