News:

Main Menu

Bambi Gets Even

Started by Avi, December 03, 2008, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

The Overlord

You know what? I like reading this stuff, like the old saying goes some days you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. Hunting wasn't easy for our ancestors who might have had spear and blowguns but certainly no high powered firearms. I think if you want to hunt there should be a chance you might not come back either.

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on December 04, 2008, 01:21:50 AM

You know what? I like reading this stuff, like the old saying goes some days you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. Hunting wasn't easy for our ancestors who might have had spear and blowguns but certainly no high powered firearms. I think if you want to hunt there should be a chance you might not come back either.
There still isn't, you know. They still kill the jaguar with a forked spear because you can blow it's heart out with an elephant gun and it still has enough adrenaline to be lethal for up to a minute, minute and a half.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

magnamos

Yeah but there are only a few animals like that.
Especially in America and Alaska, hunting took forms that can't be called hunting anymore. More like slaughter. Shooting wolves from an airplain, hunting dears with full automatic rifles... that's not hunting.