Nightwood Falls - Freeform Horror Based Game (Closed Until Sept!)

Started by Rel Mayer, September 26, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

This is really intriguing and I'm very tempted to come up with a character.

Just trying to weigh up internally whether I'll be able to handle the horror elements of this game or not, because it sounds like it'll be a great story but is likely to push the bounds of my comfort zone a little to interact with it properly.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

TeacupTwink

Join Caehlim, we can fight through murderers together. Lol  ::) you can choose what level of pain and stuff he is able to be inflicted with.

Caehlim

Thanks TT, yeah it seems very well designed and I was thoroughly impressed with how much thought went into the system for the game and ensuring what content players deal with. The content just falls very neatly on my list of "scares the heck out of me" which is great for horror, but also might be too much for me. I just need to decide whether I can handle it or not before committing to it. I'm going to sleep on it and have a fresh look tomorrow since I'm a bit tired to judge my capabilities accurately.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 27, 2014, 02:11:33 PM
Join Caehlim, we can fight through murderers together. Lol  ::) you can choose what level of pain and stuff he is able to be inflicted with.

+1

Join Caehlim! :)

Although (seeing) violence and light blood are probably not going to be avoided, if you put your content as Normal and specify exactly what you don't want included I will make it in my greatest efforts that everyone uses the Content Warning tag - as well as make sure all the Hell related posts stay in the Hell thread so you don't see it.

Also - you can put exactly what you do what included for Horror in your Ons and we can just assume everything else is a no go. :) I'm willing to work within your comfort ranges here, but I can't deny that there will be an element of horror.

Caehlim

Thanks for the support. I'll check in tomorrow, and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to work with this one. I'll try to figure it all out then and see how I go. The ideas look pretty awesome so far though.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Caehlim on September 27, 2014, 03:01:36 PM
Thanks for the support. I'll check in tomorrow, and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to work with this one. I'll try to figure it all out then and see how I go. The ideas look pretty awesome so far though.

This makes me excited. :) Please PM or post here with any concerns!

Rel Mayer

Little Note:

I was talking to Sindra and we've decided to take off the requirement for having a main character in the game. It is definitely encouraged to have a main character - because it will involve you a bit more in the story. But it's no longer a requirement. So here are the options:

Maximum of 2 Monsters
Unlimited Victims
Maximum of 2 Main Characters
Maximum of 1 Knowing

:) Let me know your thoughts/concerns!

Sindra

Rel and I are chatting about some of the details and planning to make a couple minor changes to the character sheets.  We are separating the Horror Rating and character death as someone may be okay with character death but not necessarily all the stuff that comes with the Hell Horror Rating.

We are also getting rid of the requirement that everyone has a survivor character.  We want people to play a survivor (also known as Main Character) but there have been requests otherwise and some people prefer not to play multiple characters.

As mentioned yesterday, we're working to further elaborate on the Horror Rating and what each level entails.  It's a bit tricky, to be honest, but necessary to help with keeping the horror to those characters that want it!

I am sure that more updates will be coming soon!  We're very excited about this game and everyone interested!! 

RedEve

Got permission to post this up from Rel.
So here goes, my victim character:

Name: Julie Givens

Occupation: College students who is in town visiting her cousin

Character Type: Victim

Brief History: Julie is born and bred in Brooklyn New York. She did not even leave the city after graduation from her Catholic high school, but instead enrolled at NYU. She gets decent grades, but is more interested in the full college experience, and thus is very active on campus, as well as a familiar face at any party. She is sexually adventurous and active, but she had mostly kept herself to longish, monogamous relationships. She is on her third boyfriend in college, each relationship having lasted anything from four months to a little over a year. She is the youngest of four siblings, with two older brothers and an older sister. As such, the rest of the family is a bit protective of her.

She is in Nightwood Falls to visit Josie, a cousin on her mother’s side of the family, with whom she spent most of her childhood Summers away at camp. Their relationship has persisted past high school into college and they try to visit each other for a couple of weeks each Summer. Since arriving back at Nightwood Falls, Julie has discovered to her horror that the spell has trapped her in the cursed little town.

Who can play?: N/A

Sexuality: Straight

IF VICTIM:

Link to your O&Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=910

Specify Ons: Well in terms of sex, I’m actually thinking rather vanilla for this. Consensual oral and vaginal intercourse.

Specify Hard OFFs: Extreme gore. I don’t mind my character getting cut, shot or injured, but if you want to stab a victim forty times, Julie might not be the victim to try this on. Same applies to cannibalism. I’m not opposed to her eventual demise, but I would prefer this not to come too early on after her insertion in the game.

Can your character die? Degree?: Yes, but preferably not too soon in the game. Normal/Nightmare. Contact player first please.

Side-note, but in good horror tradition, I wouldn't mind if Julie gets to hook up with a slightly nerdish boy before things go sideways. ;-)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Sindra

Horror Ratings

**Please note that ALL HARD OFFS must be adhered to regardless of what Horror Rating a character has**

Normal
-Minor cuts/scratches: shallow wounds that might bleed mildly.
-Minor Burns: 
-Physical Beating: Being punched, kicked, etc
-Blood: Minor amounts of blood (meaning that the character might bleed from injuries)

Other things that fall into this category would be other minor injuries or harm that could come to a character. 

Nightmare
-Deep Wounds:  Cuts and scratches can go much deeper and have longer lasting effects
-Major burns: Both in the context of more bodily coverage and more painful
-Physical Beating:  As above but harder and could land in broken bones
-Blood: A lot more blood letting can happen in this category.  Including spurts or gushing blood
-Mild Physical, Mental or Emotional torture: forced pain and prolonged pain can begin in this category.

This is the most broad category.  Anything that doesn't fall into the Hell category but is too dark for the
Normal category. 

Hell
-Extreme Gore: elements of gore that could include massive bloodiness, organs, etc
-Vore: Nom nom nom
-Snuff
-Extreme Torture
-Multilation
-Cannibalism
- Bestiality: this is added for the potential of hellhound creatures and other beasts that are less humanoid with more animal traits.

If there are specific questions or things that someone has noticed has been missed, please feel free to mention it here or in PM and I would be glad to edit this!  I am sure it's not a complete list by any means.  Rel Mayer and I wanted to at least have a guideline up for those that have had questions!

Please bear in mind that this game is going to include so many various horror aspects and it will be imperative that players communicate with one another.  While the victims are there to be tormented by the monsters IC - all OOC boundaries should be respected and negotiated between the players. 

If there ever comes a time in which there are disputes between players, please feel free to contact the GMs about it.  It's a horror game so it's even more important that we all treat each other with a good deal of respect OOC!  :)

TeacupTwink

Name: Ian Cadence

Character Type: Main Character

Physical Description: Short description. Anything that the picture may not say.

Personality: Cocky, confident, flirty , humorous. These are just a few traits that he possesses. Being a Leo, obsessed with astrology and theater, the arts in general - he has opinions. Opinions he has feelings for so strongly that he can come off as arrogant. He's playful and charming, getting along with nearly everyone he meets.

History: An art student that was sleeping around to pay rent while in school eventually just couldn't keep up with his payments and flopped out after his first year due to not being able to pay everything he could.  Sex is a normal part of his nearly everyday life in that sense though luckily due to his good looks two or three sessions a week is enough without having to watch what he spends and even having some to pocket and save up. However, he didn't want to be stuck in that job market forever. Still striving to be the young talent he was, Ian looked for numerous jobs and wasn't able to find any. However it didn't take long for him to find pictures from a friend who was a photographer on social media who had been to Nightwood Falls for him to know that he needed to go there.

Painting landscapes in that small area, maybe staying a month? He'd have enough worthy to build a set and put in the galleries up in the city and make a killing! Or at least that is what his idea was when he was hitch-hiking there getting rides from strangers. The final one being  the last one he would need, from a miss Roxy Franklin. Walking down those filthy roads he was desperately happy to have a ride. Sadly, Ian wasn't that well prepared with money or anything. So whilst at the truck-stop diner that the two had to make a break out of he turned a few secret tricks to get by. Though, unable to get it past Roxy, he was intrigued by her lack of judgement and looking down on him. Now he has been in Nightwood an entire year and guess who is his roomie?

Ian sadly doesn't have the patience to drive up to the city often, though he does now and again with large bundles of his paintings and one of his many sugar-daddies driving him up there. He sells a decent amount of paintings and the rest online from his galleries. Not enough to make a living off of yet, but with his little side business? He's well off. Yet he refuses to get a place of his own, attached to Roxy whether she likes it or not. Not that he'd let her know, she is his closest friend. Perhaps his only friend despite how much he puts on a happy face everyday and socializes about.

Quirks:

• Charm - Able to persuade others quite easily or at least get them to fall into his act of false innocence due to those boyish good looks and sweet appearance. He has a humorous likability to him.
  • Physically Fit -  He works out a bit, not as much as most would guess. In fact he can be quite lazy, his job and creative positions to keep the clients interested prove to be all the work out he needs. He's able to run quite quickly without running out of breath and lift a decent amount.
  • Creative - Able to think of creative weapons around him and ways to use things others wouldn't normally think of.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Confidence - This is a blessing and a curse. While it drives him to do things, he can be overly cocky and it can be his downfall as to not thinking of a plan B. He's also more confident in some things than others such as his looks to get him what he wants rather than his own intelligence when things don't go through the first time.
  • Bonds - Won't leave certain people to die even if it's impossible or could lead to his own death in certain cases which could also lead to his downfall.
  • Friendship - There are some people he'd jump in front of a knife for.

List your O&O: No limits outside of scat or ending up as a creepy human worm. Ew.

Specify Ons: Definitely open for non-con , mild cutting - whipping - beatings. Bondage, abuse of nearly any kind. Degradation and humiliation. Necro is okay.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - Nothing with maggots, scat , dramatic mutilation. No cannibalism or vore. Burning is okay only if it's minor.

Sexuality: 100% Homosexual, doesn't stop him from flirting with girls too though.

Content Level: Hell { with a few exceptions. }

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Can your character die? - No , but this could change in the future.

Face Claim?:Chord Overstreet

Sindra

Approved by me!  Love this character, TeacupTwink!

Also, Rel is the main GM and her approval is the final say.  However, due to distance and being in different time zones, I will be posting in here and/or through PM as well so Rel can see it :)

Rel Mayer

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 27, 2014, 04:51:25 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Ian Cadence

Physical Description: Short description. Anything that the picture may not say.

Personality: Cocky, confident, flirty , humorous. These are just a few traits that he possesses. Being a Leo, obsessed with astrology and theater, the arts in general - he has opinions. Opinions he has feelings for so strongly that he can come off as arrogant. He's playful and charming, getting along with nearly everyone he meets.

History: An art student that was sleeping around to pay rent while in school eventually just couldn't keep up with his payments and flopped out after his first year due to not being able to pay everything he could.  Sex is a normal part of his nearly everyday life in that sense though luckily due to his good looks two or three sessions a week is enough without having to watch what he spends and even having some to pocket and save up. However, he didn't want to be stuck in that job market forever. Still striving to be the young talent he was, Ian looked for numerous jobs and wasn't able to find any. However it didn't take long for him to find pictures from a friend who was a photographer on social media who had been to Nightwood Falls for him to know that he needed to go there.

Painting landscapes in that small area, maybe staying a month? He'd have enough worthy to build a set and put in the galleries up in the city and make a killing! Or at least that is what his idea was when he was hitch-hiking there getting rides from strangers. The final one being  the last one he would need, from a miss Roxy Franklin. Walking down those filthy roads he was desperately happy to have a ride. Sadly, Ian wasn't that well prepared with money or anything. So whilst at the truck-stop diner that the two had to make a break out of he turned a few secret tricks to get by. Though, unable to get it past Roxy, he was intrigued by her lack of judgement and looking down on him. Now he has been in Nightwood an entire year and guess who is his roomie?

Ian sadly doesn't have the patience to drive up to the city often, though he does now and again with large bundles of his paintings and one of his many sugar-daddies driving him up there. He sells a decent amount of paintings and the rest online from his galleries. Not enough to make a living off of yet, but with his little side business? He's well off. Yet he refuses to get a place of his own, attached to Roxy whether she likes it or not. Not that he'd let her know, she is his closest friend. Perhaps his only friend despite how much he puts on a happy face everyday and socializes about.

Quirks:

• Charm - Able to persuade others quite easily or at least get them to fall into his act of false innocence due to those boyish good looks and sweet appearance. He has a humorous likability to him.
  • Physically Fit -  He works out a bit, not as much as most would guess. In fact he can be quite lazy, his job and creative positions to keep the clients interested prove to be all the work out he needs. He's able to run quite quickly without running out of breath and lift a decent amount.
  • Creative - Able to think of creative weapons around him and ways to use things others wouldn't normally think of.

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Confidence - This is a blessing and a curse. While it drives him to do things, he can be overly cocky and it can be his downfall as to not thinking of a plan B. He's also more confident in some things than others such as his looks to get him what he wants rather than his own intelligence when things don't go through the first time.
  • Bonds - Won't leave certain people to die even if it's impossible or could lead to his own death in certain cases which could also lead to his downfall.
  • Friendship - There are some people he'd jump in front of a knife for.

List your O&O: No limits outside of scat or ending up as a creepy human worm. Ew.

Specify Ons: Definitely open for non-con , mild cutting - whipping - beatings. Bondage, abuse of nearly any kind. Degradation and humiliation. Necro is okay.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - Nothing with maggots, scat , dramatic mutilation. No cannibalism or vore. Burning is okay only if it's minor.

Sexuality: 100% Homosexual, doesn't stop him from flirting with girls too though.

Content Level: Hell { with a few exceptions. }

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Can your character die? - No , but this could change in the future.

Face Claim?:Chord Overstreet

Same! Loving the character!

The only thing I would suggest is linking your O&O thread if you have one, but other than that completely approved!

TeacupTwink

:-) Thank you. <3 I'm glad you like him. Both of you. I'll update my O&O thread and add it in there lol I haven't touched my O&O's in ages.

Rel Mayer

OOC Thread

I made one of these for now if you wanna stop in and chat! :) To discuss connections, ideas, etc.

TeacupTwink

LSWSjr

This'll be the placeholder for the three five six characters I intend to submit as time allows.

Name: Celeste Corrs

Occupation: High school student, works at one of the local coffee shops.

Physical Description: WIP

Personality: WIP

History: WIP

Quirks: WIP

Flaws: WIP

Specify Ons: WIP

Specify Hard Offs: WIP

Sexuality: Bi-curious Virgin

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): As a Main Character the answer is No, the Degree of Death does not apply.

Face Claim?: Amandla Stenberg

Name: Brian Corrs

Character Type: Knowing

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): As a Knowing the answer is Yes, the Degree of Death is Hell.

Face Claim?: Will Estes

Name: Adulterer's Folly

Character Type: Monster

Occupation: Spreader of sexual diseases, travels within the shadows of the town's bars.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): As a Monster the answer is Yes, the Degree of Death is Hell.

Face Claim?: None

Name: Friendless Friend

Occupation: Being the only friend to stick by you to the very end, currently resides on the college campus

Sexuality: Bisexual

Content Level: Hell

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): As a Monster the answer is Yes, the Degree of Death is Hell.

Face Claim?: None

Name: Eliza Tate

Character Type: Victim

Brief History: WIP

Who can play?: Anyone who asks first and is willing to keep the portrayal consistent :-)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Face Claim: Phoebe Tonkin

IF VICTIM:

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): As a Victim the answer is Yes, the Degree of Death is Hell.

Name: Delilah Corrs

Character Type: NPC

Brief History: WIP

Who can play?: Anyone who asks first and is willing to keep the portrayal consistent :-)

Sexuality: None, she's an underage child

Face Claim: Amandla Stenberg (younger)

The following aspects are noted here, with regards to all of these applications, to prevent repetition:

Link your O&O: I'm opening myself to all content for the sake of this game, nothing is sacred, Hard Ons and Offs will relate to each character respectively.

Can't wait to get all three five six of these finished :-)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Sindra

Quote from: LSWSjr on September 27, 2014, 05:51:34 PM
This'll be the placeholder for the three characters I intend to submit later, being:
1) the virgin geek horror-buff
2) the single father of two and police officer
3) a shapeshifting STD spreading monster

Can't wait to get these three submitted :-)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Yay!  Looking forward to seeing the characters! 

Rel Mayer

Quote from: LSWSjr on September 27, 2014, 05:51:34 PM
This'll be the placeholder for the three characters I intend to submit later, being:
1) the virgin geek horror-buff
2) the single father of two and police officer
3) a shapeshifting STD spreading monster

Can't wait to get these three submitted :-)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Agreed! Very intrigued! Can't wait to see!

Black Howling

Depending on my performance over the next two days, I might be making a sheet.

Torterrable

Name: The Dolls

Age: Four masked figures of indeterminate age (youngest appears to be around nineteen, oldest past forty)

Character Type: Four doll-like humanoids who the knowing has created with dark arts

Occupation: The Doll House. The house of an old lady who died in her bed, but no one has yet discovered her. She lives a block away from the school and was known as a kind old lady who did everyone good during Halloween. They start off sitting at the kitchen table, with the woman's teacups arranged artistically between them.

Physical Description: See this image: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120911221946/thecabininthewoods/images/3/31/The_Dolls.jpg All mostly humanoid, except for their white masks and the fact that their limbs resemble porcelain.

Personality: Devoid of humanity. They do not speak, their eyes are hidden, and they show nothing. Each doll is a machine that seems to delight in inflicting sadistic torment upon humans, and they especially enjoy screams. Each carries a knife, and each knife is identical to the others. Despite their differences in appearance, there is no hierarchy among them, and they all delight equally in extracting pain and screams from their victims.

History: An attempt to meld machine and man gone horribly wrong. Four members of a family (not necessarily parents and child) captured and forced to "volunteer" for the experiment. The result was a horrific machination that will not stop until its endless urge for screams and pain has been satiated.

Quirks:

• Knives: Each one wields a sharp knife, and they are extremely skilled at using it.
  • Pain Tolerance: For they are machine, pain is an illusion to them

Flaws:

• Four-of-a-Kind: Each must stay within one hundred feet of the farthest one. Trapping one will force all of them to remain in the area until it can be freed. If this rule is violated, they all shut down immediately.
  • Brittle: Porcelain is not the strongest material. Their limbs and body can break with hard impact.

List your O&O: Anything goes. Really. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196138

Specify Ons: With this quartet of horror, knifeplay especially goes, screaming for help, and helplessness with others possibly watching as one gets cut to death.

Specify Hard Offs: No defecation.

Sexuality: I doubt one would want to fuck porcelain genitalia, but...uhh...guess they're up for anything. Although they're mostly just up for cutting people to pieces.

Content Level: Up to Hell

Death?: As one of the monsters in the character's way, these things have to be destroyed somehow. Up to Hell.

Madriv

Sindra

Quote from: Black Howling on September 27, 2014, 07:19:42 PM
Depending on my performance over the next two days, I might be making a sheet.

Excellent, BH!

Quote from: Madmartigan on September 27, 2014, 08:27:44 PM
Holy cats. This sounds like fun.

If you're interested in joining us, we'd love to have you!

Torterrable

Name: Asphyxia (tribute to Silent Hill, kind of)

Occupation: School Bathrooms. If that has already been claimed, then a swampy area near the lake.

Physical Description: Tall and humanoid. His skin seems to have been replaced by a dripping wet plastic tarp, and it never seems to be dry. His internal organs are vaguely visible under the tarp.

Personality: Easily prone to rages. He is especially angry at the living, for having something that he does not. He's not very subtle, but is extremely singlemindedly persistent. While not the smartest monster, he is definitely one of the most tenacious when a rage gets ahold of him. He can communicate sloppily with what's left of his lips, but he's usually just angry.

History: A single man looking for love, he moved to Nightwood Falls in hopes of finding it to make a life. However, in his first few weeks here, he got caught up in a practical joke involving transparent plastic wrap across his front doorway. Unfortunately, the practical joke ended with him choking and asphyxiating in the wrap. His body was easily recovered by the Knowing.

Quirks:

• Hammer Man: For unexplained reasons, he has somehow come across a large sledgehammer which is his favorite weapon. He prefers to kill with his hands and tarp, but the hammer comes in handy when he is destroying barriers in his way.
  • Ooze: The fluid on his skin is like glue. People who touch it might get themselves more and more stuck as they struggle, until the goop is drawn to cover their mouths and noses to choke them to death.

Flaws:

• Idiocy: One of the stupidest monsters out there. He has a vague grasp of stairs, ladders, and doorknobs, but that is the extent to which his intelligence goes. The majority of the time, he takes a direct charge towards his prey, and he's quite hard to miss
  • Dragging Feet: While he's not extremely slow, his ooze and the sledgehammer he carries slows him down quite a bit. He's no trouble to outrun, provided one does not get caught up in his ooze.

List your O&O: Anything goes. I promise. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196138

Specify Ons: Definitely asphyxiation. This one is made for choking, and can definitely do something sexual with its horrendous body as it chokes a character.

Specify Hard Offs: No defecation. Thanks.

Sexuality: Theoretically straight, but strangles males and females alike. Come one, come all.

Death? Yes, up to Hell

Okay, that's my limit.

Sindra

Quote from: Torterrable on September 27, 2014, 08:51:47 PM

Name: Asphyxia (tribute to Silent Hill, kind of)

Physical Description: Tall and humanoid. His skin seems to have been replaced by a dripping wet plastic tarp, and it never seems to be dry. His internal organs are vaguely visible under the tarp.

Personality: Easily prone to rages. He is especially angry at the living, for having something that he does not. He's not very subtle, but is extremely singlemindedly persistent. While not the smartest monster, he is definitely one of the most tenacious when a rage gets ahold of him. He can communicate sloppily with what's left of his lips, but he's usually just angry.

History: A single man looking for love, he moved to Nightwood Falls in hopes of finding it to make a life. However, in his first few weeks here, he got caught up in a practical joke involving transparent plastic wrap across his front doorway. Unfortunately, the practical joke ended with him choking and asphyxiating in the wrap. His body was easily recovered by the Knowing.

Quirks:

• Hammer Man: For unexplained reasons, he has somehow come across a large sledgehammer which is his favorite weapon. He prefers to kill with his hands and tarp, but the hammer comes in handy when he is destroying barriers in his way.
  • Ooze: The fluid on his skin is like glue. People who touch it might get themselves more and more stuck as they struggle, until the goop is drawn to cover their mouths and noses to choke them to death.

Flaws:

• Idiocy: One of the stupidest monsters out there. He has a vague grasp of stairs, ladders, and doorknobs, but that is the extent to which his intelligence goes. The majority of the time, he takes a direct charge towards his prey, and he's quite hard to miss
  • Dragging Feet: While he's not extremely slow, his ooze and the sledgehammer he carries slows him down quite a bit. He's no trouble to outrun, provided one does not get caught up in his ooze.

List your O&O: Anything goes. I promise. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196138

Specify Ons: Definitely asphyxiation. This one is made for choking, and can definitely do something sexual with its horrendous body as it chokes a character.

Specify Hard Offs: No defecation. Thanks.

Sexuality: Theoretically straight, but strangles males and females alike. Come one, come all.

Death? Yes, up to Hell

Okay, that's my limit.

This is a monster you wish to play?  If so - it's approved by me!  Rel's approval will still be needed, of course :)