News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spring Break inspired RP. (F/F Only.)

Started by Monica Lawson, March 24, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica Lawson

I was looking around E and I saw that there were not many F/F roleplays being done, so I figured I would open up an idea. The idea is still fresh so of course I would need to expand it more, but I am posting it as a brainstorm to see if any people are interested and if so, to build the idea with them.

The initial premise is simple: a group of girls go on Spring Break for a weekend of sex, drugs, alcohol, and mischief, among other things...mostly sex, really. The ideas are limitless from there, but I want this to be more smut than story because I am feeling it that way right now.

If anyone is interested in discussing this idea further, please post on this thread, or, even better, shoot me a PM but make it known that you are interested here.

Kokaine

I could be up for this. I'm in the mood for F/F myself.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Monica Lawson

Awesome. Could you post a character sheet with some background and basic information such as age, appearance, sexual orientation, etc..., and a picture, please? I will post one soon.

Usani

I love this idea!  Simple yet fun, I'm in!

Usani

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name- Ashley Nichole

Age-20

Sexual Orientation-Lesbian (Single)

Appearance-5’2 and 115lbs.  Tongue pierced, Japanese symbol tattoo on her lower back meaning ‘Pride’.  She has long black hair with dark brown eyes.  She usually dresses pretty casual, jeans and a tank top nothing fancy really.

Background- Father was American, Mother was Japanese she lost both parents in a car accident when she was 13.  Her Aunt Melinda took her in and raised her.  Ashley has always been very open with her and Melinda is very supportive and knows about her sexuality.  Sadly Ashley never got the chance to tell her parents.

Personality- Pretty laid back once you get to know her.  Don’t let her appearance fool you though, she is very shy at first but once she becomes comfortable around someone she’s a talker!  She’s usually seen with earbuds in her ears listening to one of her favorite bands or artists.  She’s a huge music junkie, it’s what helped her cope with her parents death.  As of right now she’s attends an art school and is working on her degree in photography.  In her spare time she listens to music, does free lance photography, draws and sometimes paints.
Even with everything she does for fun and being in school she still has her own little habits.  But of course to her they’re the only thing to loosen her up a lot of times.  Her drug of choice is pot and she usually drinks when she’s partying with others but when she’s drunk she’s very touchy feely.  Usually she’s pretty calm and mellow when she’s high.

Favorite Music- Tatu, the Veronicas, Adele, God Des and She, The Cliks, Pink, Skrillex

Please let me know if I should add more!  :)

Kokaine

Here's my girl.... still deciding on the face though :/

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Daniella Ochoa

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a very strong preference for women

Appearance: Dani is 5'8" tall and weighs around 127 lbs with green eyes and dark brown hair. She has 3 piercings in each ear (2 lobe, 1 cartilage each), a tiny nose stud, a tattoo of a pair of Queens (playing cards) low on her abdomen and another of a snake around her ankle and foot. She tends to dress casual for comfort and ease of movement but also has a habit of shedding clothes quickly when not in public.

Personality: Laid-back, playful, affectionate... Dani knows how to be serious when its time to be serious but similarly when its time to have fun she's all about the fun. She's easy to get along with as she usually kinda goes with the flow and usually always up for a good time. Being a college athlete she tends to avoid drugs beyond maybe a pot brownie or cookie every once in a while but she'll drink socially. Dani doesn't like to lose control so she's usually the designated driver but she's perfectly capable of wild'n out without getting drunk or high. She likes touching, cuddling, and teasing and has a habit of ignoring personal space bubbles if she knows you even a little bit. She also has a secret nerdy streak that peeks out at random times.

History: Dani was born to two middle class parents who worked all the time to support their family. Most times they worked late so it usually fell to her to look after her younger sister growing up and as a result she learned to be responsible but make good use of her personal time to live it up to the fullest. She was into sports growing up, finally settling on soccer in high school and since she did a good job keeping her grades up she was accepted into college on a sports scholarship where she majors in sports medicine while playing soccer.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, playing soccer, playing video games, solving puzzles, reading science fiction
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AribethAmkiir

Interested if things were even plot and sex.

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

ElvenKitten

I'd be interested if there's still space  ;D

Name: Emma Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but still in denial about it
Appearance: Emma is 5'4 and slim with brown hair and soft blue eyes. She tends to dress smartly but with a lot of bright colours.
Personality: Emma can seem a little serious and reserved at times but is generally easy to get along with. Being an exchange student from England she finds College life in America a little strange but is willing to adapt gosh darn it! She's a little conflicted in regards to her attraction to other women due to her strict upbringing.
History: Emma was born to two upper class parents and spent most of her childhood at a strict catholic boarding school. When she told her parents she wanted to study abroad they were a little concerned but she convinced them that she was responsible enough to look after herself.  She Majors in Computer Sciences
Hobbies: Video games, Music, reading science fiction and fantasy and cosplay.

Kokaine

So yeah, this definitely needs some sort of at least basic plot. I'm all for smut--hence my sheet above xD--but my interest will wane if there's nothing to keep things moving at least a little bit.

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Maybe some sort of competition or game?

Hercinia

Hi, is this game still going ahead? If so, is there any more space?  :P

ElvenKitten

Kokaine

I haven't heard from the OP but... I wouldn't be opposed to getting something going with this if others are still interested.

My O/Os

Usani

I wouldn't object if someone wanted to start something up.  :)

Dashenka

I'm up for this but I do not want to lead or GM the game :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Kokaine

How about a Spring Break cruise? Or a road trip?

My O/Os

Usani

Dashenka

I like both ideas although I would prefer a roadtrip.. but if we go on a cruise... I'll gladly join

Usani

Yeah I could go either way it really doesnt matter.

Kokaine

Alright... well, I guess it depends on how much plot we want.

Road trips can go bad easily, so there's a lot of plot potential there and the girls would be together quite a bit...

The cruise is wide open so unless they're all already friends there's nothing to say they hang around each other... unless they all get booked into the same cabin?

Honestly I like the road trip idea just a bit better but I'm up for either.

My O/Os

Usani

Yeah you're right, road trip is open for a lot more plot!

Kokaine

Okay... how about one of the girls puts up a flyer on campus about a spring break road trip and mentions being willing to take up to 4-5 other girls (only) along if they split the cost of food, gas, and whatever else might be needed? I can have Dani (my girlie up above) be the one to have posted the flyer.

also, any ideas for where they might be headed and where they are coming from?

My O/Os

Dashenka

Would we have like.. two cars? A minivan? A campervan?

I'm not from the US but I know a bit about geography. Is it possible to travel from the east to the west (or vice versa) in a springbreak? How long is a springbreak in the first place? :D

A cruise would also be rather expensive for some students....

Kokaine

Depends on how long their spring break is... some schools only get one week, others get two.

They could probably go cross country and back in two weeks while having time to stop and check out a few things and take their time.

My O/Os